Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    If you're choosing to macro Aspects in with your shots then people around you are going to be forced to hear it if they play with their game sounds on.
    Bah, figured there would be a script of some sort to cancel the sound. Oh well, thanks for the reply!
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

Afraid there is nothing you can do about it, Naplam. Something would have to be done on their end. The best solution would be to eliminate some of the spam by just macroing Aspect of the Hawk to just Chimera, for example.

Deleted
    Darkmoon Faire is coming up and i have yet to find good macros to hand in my WOTLK Epic Decks!

- Chaos Deck
    - Nobles Deck (also want it to choose one of the 4 Greatness Ones, dont care wich one since they sell for like 100g only on my server)
    - Prisms Deck
    - Undeath Deck

Ive got about 65 Decks to hand in, then i get my Insane Title Finally!

Would love to get some help with this....

On my resto druid, ive been healing the new firelands bosses, and I'm trying to see if theres any way to make a tranquility macro that might be able to put the cooldown left on the spell.

Such as if tranquility is on cooldown and i hit the button it'll say something along the lines of 2 minutes left on tranquility cooldown.
    Not sure if this is possible

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, after 4years ive decided to start trying macros lol, im very bad at things like this, so i dont use keybinds or anything, and i wondered what good Macros i can get for Feral PvP, ive been doing some arena recently and doing pretty good, but tab targeting for Cyclone ect can be dangerous any help is super appreciated!

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][] Cyclone
    Make one just like this for Entangling Roots and Hibernate. You can also change the Mouseover to Focus if you prefer.

Code:
    #showtooltip Berserk
    /cast [stance:3] Tiger's Fury
    /cast 13
    /cast Berserk
    All your damage cooldowns, including top trinket in one button. I'd include racial Berserk too, if you're a troll.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead,stance:1/3][stance:1/3] Faerie Fire (Feral); [@mouseover,harm,nodead][] Faerie Fire
    General purpose Faerie Fire macro. Will target a hostile mouseover target if you have one, otherwise casts on your current target.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1] Mangle(Bear Form); [stance:3] Mangle(Cat Form)
    /cast [stance:1] !Maul
    /startattack
    This is mostly to eliminate the need to have Auto-Attack on your bars, or having to worry about right clicking targets to start Auto-Attacking. I also have a macro just like this for Lacerate / Shred. This will also use Maul when in Bear Form.
    Last edited by DesolatedMaggot; 2011-07-03 at 09:42 PM.

Deleted
    I need a macro that does the following:

If not in party invite [playername]
    if in party and [playername] is in it set loot to ffa
    if in party and [playername] is not in it /w playername with Dude, wisp leadername

I also will need a mount macro with flight form I tryed making one...but I failed.
    I'm not even sure if the first macro is possible but I hope it is
    Edit: Fly form if you can fly and worgen racial if no.
    Last edited by mmoc2cfac53c1c; 2011-07-03 at 09:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryru View Post
    I need a macro that does the following:

if in party and [playername] is not in it /w playername with Dude, wisp leadername

I also will need a mount macro with flight form I tryed making one...but I failed.
    I'm not even sure if the first macro is possible but I hope it is
    Edit: Fly form if you can fly and worgen racial if no.
    EDIT: Disregard my proposition, mighty Treeston has posted a script.

The flight form one should work like (replace the spell names by the exact ones)
    /cast [flyable] flight form; worgen racial mount
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2011-07-03 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Cleanup: split off second part into its seperate thread (question was removed from ask it! due to double posting)

Deleted
    Code:
    /run local n,i="playername",InviteUnit if GetNumPartyMembers()==0 then i(n) elseif UnitInParty(n)then SetLootMethod("freeforall")elseif IsPartyLeader()then i(n)else SendChatMessage("Dude, /w "..UnitName("party"..GetPartyLeaderIndex()),"WHISPER",nil,n)end

Deleted
    Looking for a solid and easy to use macro that simply allows me to change from my 2hander (arms warr) to defensive stance and equips my shield and 1 hander.

Also a 4.2 burst macro would really be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Last edited by mmoc708adc3212; 2011-07-03 at 10:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    /run local n,i="playername",InviteUnit if GetNumPartyMembers()==0 then i(n) elseif UnitInParty(n)then SetLootMethod("freeforall")elseif IsPartyLeader()then i(n)else SendChatMessage("Dude, /w "..UnitName("party"..GetPartyLeaderIndex()),"WHISPER",nil,n)end
    Very Nice, thank you, And thank you Tearor for the mount macro .

Off-Topic: I like your addons Treeston.
    Last edited by mmoc2cfac53c1c; 2011-07-03 at 10:42 PM. Reason: annoying typo

Deleted
    Very Nice, thank you and thank you Tearor for the mount macro .
    NP. I can never decide which mount to use, so I use one along the lines of

/castrandom [flyable] flyingmount1, flyingmount2, etc, etc; groundmount1, groundmount2, etc, etc

Just for your information.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithor View Post
    Looking for a solid and easy to use macro that simply allows me to change from my 2hander (arms warr) to defensive stance and equips my shield and 1 hander.

Also a 4.2 burst macro would really be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1] Defensive Stance; [stance:2] Battle Stance
    /equip [worn:Shield] Two-Hander; [worn:two-hand] One-Hander
    /equip [worn:two-hand] Shield
    This should toggle Battle/2her with Defensive/1her-Shield. Simply place the item names where indicated.

I would prefer to use the equipment manager for this but apparently blizzard recently broke the ability to equipsets while in combat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesolatedMaggot View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1] Defensive Stance; [stance:2] Battle Stance
    /equip [worn:Shield] Two-Hander; [worn:two-hand] One-Hander
    /equip [worn:two-hand] Shield
    This should toggle Battle/2her with Defensive/1her-Shield. Simply place the item names where indicated.

I would prefer to use the equipment manager for this but apparently blizzard recently broke the ability to equipsets while in combat.
    Thanks alot man, will check it out!

Hi im actualy not looking for macro, im looking more of a command that makes a list of all addons that u use atm on the toon ure on, there was a post couple on months ago about a command line wich u enter in chat ,then u use ctrl+c and u just ctrl+v in txt file and it shows u all the addon names u use, if u remember it can u share it pls tnx....

Quote Originally Posted by Lastbreath View Post
    Hi im actualy not looking for macro, im looking more of a command that makes a list of all addons that u use atm on the toon ure on, there was a post couple on months ago about a command line wich u enter in chat ,then u use ctrl+c and u just ctrl+v in txt file and it shows u all the addon names u use, if u remember it can u share it pls tnx....
    Its true no one reads stickies http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rting-purposes

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Just read Treestons how to automate macros as an addon guide (probably a horrible way of saying it).

However I'm having trouble getting scripts to actually do anything when i log in and i can't see any step I'm not following correctly. I can see the addon in my addon list and have it ticked. The directory I'm putting the files into is as follows

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\AFocus

Here's what's in the two files. (Using notepad on windows 7. Bolded part is just the name of file)

AFocus.toc file
    ## Interface: 40200
    ## Title: AFocus
    AFocus.lua

AFocus.lua file
    /run FocusFrame:SetScale(.01)
    /run FocusFrameSpellBar:SetScale(200)
    /run FocusFrameToT:SetScale(0.01)
    /run FocusFrame:SetPoint("TOPLEFT",CastingBarFrame,"TOPLEFT",-10000,50000)

I know the commands work because they work in just a normal macro form but when i log in the scripts don't run and i have to click the macro to run the commands. Any help of where I'm going wrong would be greatly appreciated ^__^
    Life is better with sound effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Meorawr View Post
    Remove the /run from those lines.
    It's still not working even without the /run

:\
    Life is better with sound effects.

Deleted
    Is it possible to create a macro that announce in /s, /y etc, but only when you use an ability and it succeeds?

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use Stampeding Roar(Cat Form)
    /s Stampeding Roar!
    Last edited by mmoc06641fb6c0; 2011-07-06 at 09:26 PM.

Edit: Nevermind didn't work.
    Last edited by BrokenMonitor; 2011-07-06 at 10:09 PM.