Deleted
    Haven't done exact calcs on it but I'd say somewhere between normal and heroic essence of the cyclone.

So belt of the fallen brood will still be better than heroic Riplimb's Lost collar? And the BoE polearm isn't worth more than Fandral's Flamescythe?
    Last edited by Ledonn; 2011-07-05 at 02:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The belt has two sockets which makes it superior.

If you add up the total possible agility after belt buckles Heroc Riplimb's Lost Collar still like 14 more agi than it. Not to mention expertise is suppose to be higher rating than mastery right?

Is +50 strength really still the best enchant for gloves?
    Last edited by Rioo; 2011-07-05 at 03:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    Is +50 strength really still the best enchant for gloves?
    No. +65 Mastery is.

Mihir updated the link, but didn't edit the text after it.

Deleted
    Woopsie, fixed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ancient Petrified Seed?

1) Swipe is still not affected by UW, sigh...
    2) Rake upfront crit gives 1 cp instead of 2.
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by calibro View Post
    1) Swipe is still not affected by UW, sigh...
    2) Rake upfront crit gives 1 cp instead of 2.
    1) Oke i always though that procing UW during aoe trash would make me go ape.
    2) this aint bad if all rake critical bleed ticks would give 1 cp :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Haven't done exact calcs on it but I'd say somewhere between normal and heroic essence of the cyclone.
    How about UW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    2) this aint bad if all rake critical bleed ticks would give 1 cp :P
    He's talking about the initial damage, when you actually use Rake.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

So there are the first logs of shannox 25 heroic online. We killed him today to, and i'm on the 22nd rank.

I've watched some of these ranked ferals in the arsenal and it's suprising that some of the top-ranked druids have reforged to exp and hit und some of them to mastery/haste (like me) and they are all in a ranking. so in my opinion it's not a question of stats, it's more a question of skill and a clean rota.

i would like to link the ranking of shannox 25hm, but:

You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.

I've noticed that you put the staff off of H Majordomo as the BiS over the Heroic version of the trash staff. The only difference I see from the crit differentials and obviously the mastery to haste comparison on the weapon is that Fandral's has .1 weapon damage over Ranseur. With haste becoming so good for us with higher levels of gear wouldnt the polearm be better?

Quote Originally Posted by Moople View Post
    I've noticed that you put the staff off of H Majordomo as the BiS over the Heroic version of the trash staff. The only difference I see from the crit differentials and obviously the mastery to haste comparison on the weapon is that Fandral's has .1 weapon damage over Ranseur. With haste becoming so good for us with higher levels of gear wouldnt the polearm be better?
    It's a really tiny difference, so either option is fine. Many will choose the staff for the fire effect, others might find the polearm easier to acquire.

Quote Originally Posted by Selverein View Post
    It's a really tiny difference, so either option is fine. Many will choose the staff for the fire effect, others might find the polearm easier to acquire.
    Ofc it won't be a very big DPS difference between two items of the same item level, but the staff has crit + our worst secondary stat while the polearm has crit + our best secondary stat so I guess everyone still will aim to get the trash polearm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zheryn View Post
    Ofc it won't be a very big DPS difference between two items of the same item level, but the staff has crit + our worst secondary stat while the polearm has crit + our best secondary stat so I guess everyone still will aim to get the trash polearm.
    I highly doubt that. The difference will be in the range of 50 DPS and a vast majority of people will prefer the fire kitty effect, I'm sure. Those who can afford to will likely have both weapons so they can upgrade to heroic quality as soon as possible.

Also, mastery is still not "proven" to be our worst secondary stats. A few sources have recently hinted that it might be crit that will drop to the lowest value. And even so, it appears that all secondaries will be more or less equal as we progress through T12.

Quote Originally Posted by Simbah View Post
    So there are the first logs of shannox 25 heroic online. We killed him today to, and i'm on the 22nd rank.

I've watched some of these ranked ferals in the arsenal and it's suprising that some of the top-ranked druids have reforged to exp and hit und some of them to mastery/haste (like me) and they are all in a ranking. so in my opinion it's not a question of stats, it's more a question of skill and a clean rota.

i would like to link the ranking of shannox 25hm, but:

You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.
    I was ranked 1st for a couple of hours (now i'm like 5th), and i'm hit/exp capped. It is very convenient and, due to some kiting mechanics, suits the fight well.
    (also top1 in recount, KITTY POWA)
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

15+ Year Old Account
    If I do go with hit and expertise cap now, what is the best secondary stat, still mastery or should I aim for haste?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../mayara/simple

Deleted
    I went for a mix of maxed mastery and expertise (mostly taking away from crit and some haste), and it seems to be working quite well. Tho we're still working on Rhyo so can't post proper logs yet :P

I am not going to create a new thread about it and maybe it was already discussed in here, I apologize.
    The question is if I change Jindo's Verdict with Vicious Gladiator's Pike - would that give me a serious DPS increase? Or I shouldn't waste honor points on it?
    The armory is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...D1%81/advanced
    once a drood - always a drood!