15+ Year Old Account
    if you provide the item links or stats i could do the calculation using some madeup stat values
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Any chance someone could create a non heroic best in slot list?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mmPixel View Post
    Any chance someone could create a non heroic best in slot list?

Thanks
    Aint that just the same list but without the heroic tags :P? Excluding Sinestra loot too.
    In the Groves of Death

Deleted
    quoted
    A possible sequence for the first 10 seconds of the fight that has been working well for me:
    • Feral Charge
    • Faerie Fire (while in transit towards the target)
    • Mangle (to get the debuff going; is also more damage than shred if there's no mangle debuff and bleed on the target yet)
    • Rake
    • Shred (to get rid of some energy since we're about to use TF) (mangle instead if you got 4T11)
    • Tiger's Fury (this might cap your energy for a little bit)
    • Ravage (with 15% damage bonus from TF, stampede buff should still be on you by this time)
    • Rip (also with TF bonus. if you don't have 5 combo points yet, do another shred first)
    • Rake (with 15% damage bonus from TF)
    • Savage Roar
    quoted

You will wanna use rip BEFORE ravage to have the 30% haste from the feral charge buff...

Deleted
    What does rip have to do with 30% haste?
    And the 30% haste is from bear-charge only, not cat.

Or do you suggest charging in as bear and then going cat? You won't get a free Ravage then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zarzer View Post
    You will wanna use rip BEFORE ravage to have the 30% haste from the feral charge buff...
    Bleeds aren't affected by haste, and the +30% haste only comes from using the Feral Charge (Bear) variant.

Mihir beat me to it.
    Last edited by Collie; 2011-07-07 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Too slow.

I would delay the Ravage until after the Rip, instead use a Mangle/Shred to get to 5CP if the first 3 styles you mentioned did not get you there already, Rip, then immediately Ravage. Considering 4-5 GCS = seconds plus a bit of user "lag" have passed, the Stampede buff should still be running. Depending on Omen procs, you might even want to put in another Shred to dump energy. And try to refresh the Rake near the end of TF, of course.

By the way, is clipping Rip once you can TF again still viable? Or would the CPs be better spent on a FB?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreff View Post
    I am not going to create a new thread about it and maybe it was already discussed in here, I apologize.
    The question is if I change Jindo's Verdict with Vicious Gladiator's Pike - would that give me a serious DPS increase? Or I shouldn't waste honor points on it?
    The armory is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/страж-смерти/Креффус/advanced
    Compare both weapons on wowhead, the pvp item has a higher ilvl and with it higher dps at 623.3 versus jindo's of 589.4. If you dont mind the loss of mastery on jindo's, the 359 pvp weapon gives the following:

18 Agi
    28 Sta
    228 Resilience (2.24%)
    13 Crit (0.07%)
    33.9 Melee DPS
    239 Melee Min Damage
    358 Melee Max Damage
    Last edited by Epoch; 2011-07-08 at 09:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

Deleted
    Thaaank jooooo!! Awesome guide!

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nicely put together o:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Or do you suggest charging in as bear and then going cat? You won't get a free Ravage then.
    And doesn't the buff wear off when switch from bear form?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekthelion View Post
    And doesn't the buff wear off when switch from bear form?
    That also :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

So i've watched some of the ferals in the world top guilds. lika sejta (guildleader of paragon EU-lightning's blade), he's feral now nd has got 6/7 HMs

If i believe the armory he is reforging haste/hit to crit/mastery like before 4.2.

And I don't think Sejta is a noob or doesn't employ with his class.

so what du you think about this?

never trust the armory - a simple explanation might be he's testing it.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    never trust the armory - a simple explanation might be he's testing it.
    they are at Ragnaros and specially there, are exp and hit very useful stats, or not?

Well, at least on normal, you can stand "behind" Ragnaros, so you don't suffer so much without exp soft cap. It is usefull for AoE but its not crucial to AoE the adds asap -> there is plenty of time to do it. Mastery can be strong due to switching between boss and the adds (bleeds on boss and 1-2 adds). Nethertheless I would probably choose exp/hit instead of crit right after mastery but there may be some thing we don't know about this encounter on hc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbah View Post
    So i've watched some of the ferals in the world top guilds. lika sejta (guildleader of paragon EU-lightning's blade), he's feral now nd has got 6/7 HMs

If i believe the armory he is reforging haste/hit to crit/mastery like before 4.2.

And I don't think Sejta is a noob or doesn't employ with his class.

so what du you think about this?
    im pretty sure he relogged after they killed majordomo, as you only need 1 tank on that.
    he probably respecced back to tanking after for rag, but didnt relog yet so you cant see it.

so whats better to aim for exp or hit cap if u cant reach both?

Deleted
    hit, then exp

Deleted
    Is unheeded warning really that good still? I currently use Fluid Death and Tia's Grace, would it be worth chaning Tia's Grace for Unheeded warning?