Deleted

Smile

Hello,
    I am looking to recruit someone on Kazzak EU to level with.
    I provide :
    Gold for your needs
    Plenty of time to level
    5 years of experiance on World of Warcraft
    You provide :
    Your CD keys
    You can find me at Skype : dark_prince26

I should mentione that My timezone is GTM+2

Deleted
    I am looking to recruit someone on EU.

My main and alts are all on Bladefist EU, and there I have only one empty slot, but I am willing to level more than one chars to 80.(on other servers)

What I will provide:

-500 gold and 4 Netherweave bags as soon as you upgrade your account to full and 5000 gold for each char you level to 80 with me(I am only able to offer the gold on Bladefist EU).
    -Experience with most classes.
    -Fast queues as I am going to roll a healer/tank.
    -90% Availability.
    -Friendly attitude.
    -Level 25 guild for all perks.
    -One month of gametime after we level 4 chars to 80.

What you need to provide:
    -Patience
    -Availability
    -Your own cd-keys

[COLOR=#00FF00]
    Last edited by mmoc60223aaf3d; 2018-10-17 at 09:04 PM.

Deleted
    Hello There im looking for RAF recruiter.

What i will provide:

- A lot of time for playing (2 brother's playing same acc)
    - Available to use skype or vent
    - Frendly attitude
    - Expirience
    - Fun
    - All lvl's for giving away will be your's

- All expansion's ( i won't start playing without all )
    - At least some gold for start
    - 1 month for playing (next months i will sub)
    - You need to have seen's for humor

Yes i know that its bullshit that i want you to buy all expansions but i have allready 1 account so i wont buy anything but if there is some intresent fell free to pm me

Hi,

Looking to Recruit YOU. I want to level at least 1 character on a mid-high pop CST horde dominated PVP server, other than that I will roll characters wherever. If you want to level characters alliance side on Lightbringer, I can supply gold, mounts, bags and runs

I'll give you:
    * 2 months of gametime in the form of a gamecard
    * 6 years of WoW experience
    * As much free time to level as many characters as you want
    * A fun guy to hang out with
    * If you choose to level a character alliance side on Lightbringer after we roll horde elsewhere I will give you 3k gold to spend as you wish, 20 slot bags, mounts (possibly including epic flying depending on quality of leveling) and a level 25 guild

You supply:
    * Vanilla/BC/WOTLK game keys
    * Substantially time to level multiple characters to 85

PM me here for more info.

Hello I am looking to recruit someone on the US servers. I have both an alliance and a horde 85 on the server Thorium Brotherhood and I can level on either side with you or we can roll out onto a new server up to you.

What I will provide:
    Experienced player (Played since 05)
    Advice on classes.
    A lot of availability.
    Friendly person.
    Leveling as many characters up to 80 as you want.
    Limited gold as I am not very funded but I can get us the necessaries to go by. (For example bags, mounts up to epic ground and normal flying).

Your own CD keys (Sorry I won't buy any of the game for you)
    Availability
    Patience
    Don't go AFK and let me do all the work.
    Don't start up and leave.

I can also roll with you on any server you wish to roll on or you can go onto my server the choice is yours.

You can contact me by PM here or by giving me a message on Skype (Search for Sanersn)
    Last edited by HBShock; 2011-07-28 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jnutt View Post
    Looking to recruit!
    As a veteran WoW player who has been playing for almost 6 years I just cant stand the thought of leveling another character the normal way.

After seeing some posts im going to check prices and i should be able to supply up to wrath. you would need to buy cata if you want it.

SERVER: To be determined

FACTION: Alliance (Never been alliance)

PLAY TIME: On summer break with no job so pretty much any time during the week and on the weekends 8-12

Like i said, i'm a veteran looking for a new look on the game and some fresh classes at max level. Please inbox me if your interested.

Still standing. Come on newbs its 60$ you dont have to pay to start.

Quote Originally Posted by jnutt View Post
    Still standing. Come on newbs its 60$ you dont have to pay to start.
    That will get you a recruit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Recuiting

Illl give u:
    2 level's 80+
    Gold(atleast some)
    decent english

u provide:
    WoW Expasions
    Game Time
    Time
    English

What Realm: Aggramar EU
    Time(for me): Paris time.
    PM Me on MMO Champion

I Hope u will be PM'ing mah
    Last edited by TarzoEzio; 2011-07-17 at 01:13 PM.

Recruiting

Stormrage(US) - Alliance

East coast alliance dominated realm, progression is extremely well

I can supply you with guild, for perks, Gold for all your expenses, flying, epic flying azeroth flying etc

Looking to level quick

you just buy the game etc. ! pst this is a good offer

I'm a veteran wow player

Looking to Recruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in Search of a Recruit a Friend Partner Who's interested in Getting Multiple level 80+ Characters
    If this is You contact me As soon as possible

Server - Mal'Ganis (U.s Server Horde) Or Frostmourne (Oceanic Horde Aus. Server)

We can Either level By Dungeons/Questing or Getting Runs
    Whichever is Quicker. We'll be Rolling Tank/Healer or Dps Combo

- I'll Supply the Following Below

- Gold
    - Runs
    - Bags
    - Multiple 80+ Characters

Your Required to Supply

- Your Own Keys and Gametime for Your own Account
    - 2-5 Hours a Day to Level Characters
    - Must be Willing to level 3 level 70s or higher atleast

Add me on

Aim: thizzlamicfereir
    Or Private Message me on the Forum with A way to contact you

Would love to Start As soon as Possible
    Last edited by nokei; 2011-07-12 at 09:29 AM.

I will help you lvl

Just a few things:
    1, you will provide the keys to all the expansions or to the lvl you want to get to. ie: for 80 u will not need the cata expansion
    2, must be a US server, can either be horde or alliance
    3, i dont' care about bags because for the most part i will not be looting.
    4, you must have vent and a us cellphone to send txts. this is how we will communicate.
    5, payment to me for lvling will be 10k gold per character.

Reasons:
    1, u pay for the expansions because i have to pay 25 bucks if i want to keep this toon to transfer it to my account.
    2, I live in the US and have toons on multiple servers horde and alliance.
    3, unless quest item i don't loot or build professions while lvling
    4, gotta communicate and this is a way you will know i'm legit.
    5, payment will be given in increments, again with the trust thing.

just to let u know i've been playing wow for 4 years and are very familar with the game. I have duel boxed toons with RAF and it takes aprox 8 hrs to get to lvl 60. Will be shorter with another player playing. I have zygor and are very familiar with the process of lvling. Last if your going to lvl a profession don't do it while were lvling. Thank you and u can send me personal pm

I'm still lf someone

Aussie players pref - I can't really make US times for anything. Both optinos, I rec you or you rec me, my add is on page 86 i think

Solid Xp'd player, and good to talk to on skype, vent, mumble.

Looking for a casual weekend raiding guild - pref AU times for working people><

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by narzeg View Post
    Hello,
    I am looking to recruit someone on Kazzak EU to level with.
    I provide :
    Unlimited amounts of gold for all your needs + 2k for every char we level to 80
    Plenty of time to level
    5 years of experiance on World of Warcraft
    You provide :
    Your CD keys
    You can find me at Skype : dark_prince26

I should mentione that My timezone is GTM+2
    The offer is still active you can also find me at narzeg at gmail dot com (i am sorry i am unable to post any links, and MMO-champion finds email to be in that category) or PM me here.
    Last edited by mmoc51d985ef53; 2011-07-12 at 11:48 AM.

Deleted

Smile

Looking to Recruit in World of Warcraft

im looking for someone whos wants to be recruited, and want to get x3 xp till 80 on one or multiple characters
    Server DEFIAS BROTHERHOOD EU ALLIANCE SIDE
    You may ask why i should go this server?
    its very strong alliance rppvp server, almost instant bg queres(max 1 min), high populated server a:h rate is 6:4, strong battleground, its rp server so all people are nice and mature , Server good many pve raiding guilds also theres plenty of pvp guild whos ruining rbgs atleast 2 times in week

We can level by dungeons , battlegrounds or quests
    If we level by dungeons i can level tank or healer fo instant queres

I'll Supply the Following Below

1. 25 lvl guild spot
    2. Gold
    3. Runs
    4. Bags
    5. Knownledge
    6. X3 xp boost till lvl 80
    7. Multiple 80+ Characters
    8. Zygors addon (optional)
    Your Required to Supply

1. Your Own Keys and Gametime for Your own Account
    2. ome time to Level Character(s)

Add me on if youre interested leveling in this owesome realm :P
    msn: jazzu22@live.co.uk
    Mail: nezinomaz@gmail.com

Hey guys

New to MMO posting, Veteran of WoW. Looking to find someone to play alliance with on a new server that will recruit me. I'm a VERY experienced player, and I promise it will be worth your time. I've leveled to 85 in under 5 days /played, I'm sure I could do it in a day or two of play time with RaF. Got bored of my guild and realm horde side, looking for something new, and a fast way to level an alliance toon or two. Maybe even more if you're game. Send me a message! I wanna get recruited!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kraezzeark View Post
    New to MMO posting, Veteran of WoW. Looking to find someone to play alliance with on a new server that will recruit me. I'm a VERY experienced player, and I promise it will be worth your time. I've leveled to 85 in under 5 days /played, I'm sure I could do it in a day or two of play time with RaF. Got bored of my guild and realm horde side, looking for something new, and a fast way to level an alliance toon or two. Maybe even more if you're game. Send me a message! I wanna get recruited!!
    You know that for recurit a freind, you need a new email don't you? people can't recurit you with your existing email

Looking for a casual weekend raiding guild - pref AU times for working people><

Deleted
    I have 20 EU SORs to give away, please PM me if interested
    Last edited by mmoc51d985ef53; 2011-07-12 at 01:58 PM.

Hey all, looking to recruit someone, I've finally achieved my goal of reaching every class to top-level and now my goal is to see how fast I can get one to 85, and with RAF now being up to 80, I believe it will take no time at all, I play on a vary of server, Twisting Nether (H), Stormrage (A), Thrall (A), Eonar (A). Msg me for more details

---------- Post added 2011-07-12 at 02:13 PM ----------

also have 10 SoR for US to give away, PM for those aswell

Veteran Player Looking for Leveling partner!

My name is Togglespark of Something Wicked on Whisperwind-US. I'm looking for a Recruit a Friend partner to level new toons with. If you're new to World of Warcraft or are just looking for someone to play with to get an alt up to top level quickly, look no further. If you're new or you know someone who's looking to get into the game and would like someone willing to help teach them how to play well and really get off to a good start, I'd love to help you out. I've been playing for over 7 years and know the details of every class inside and out. Not only that, but I'm very reliable with times. If you want to arrange times to play and level our characters up, I'll be happy to make those times. I play quite a bit as I'm only working part-time and I'm off for the summer, so now is a great time, especially if you want to level more than 1 character up.

I'll be more than happy to accommodate you while you're on the server:

• I have a very well-geared main character, lots of gold available as well as profession mats, etc.
    • I have tons of experience, I'm patient, and I'm a pretty social guy.
    • I actually enjoy leveling, know a lot of the quest lines, and can help us level much quicker than anyone else.
    • I'll be able to run us through dungeons or get my friends/guildies to help us out if need be.
    • I want to level as much as you are willing. Even if that means you want to make 5 level 80 characters.
    • I'll be glad to invite both new and old players, perhaps someone just looking for someone to level with!
    • Whisperwind US is one of the top 20 servers in terms of progression, and the Horde-to-Alliance ratio is good as well.

If, after the two months you stay and subscribe (or if you buy the game card to add your game time which gives the recruiting rewards instantly), I will compensate you for 15,000 gold just for being a good guy.

If you are interested, please send me a private message on this board, or contact me in-game by sending me a tell on Togglespark on Whisperwind - US

Thanks for reading! See you soon!
    Last edited by Togglespark; 2011-07-12 at 02:18 PM.

Deleted
    Greetings everyone .

- I would like a friend of mine to recruit YOU! .
    Yep, you heard me... I'm willing to help both of you (My friend) and you with bags, gold, mounts, gear, and what so ever comes with all of it .
    The reason why i'm looking for a RAF partner for him is because he is going to be playing on "Argent Dawn - EU - Alliance".
    If you would be interested you can PM me .
    I will be helping both of you out with dungeons/professions if needed and much more.

Hope to hear from someone and best regards to everyone...
    - Rinascita - Argent Dawn - EU.