Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Remember The Emerald Dream? That was 6 years ago.

Dance studio, player housing, that second portal in Stormwind...

Quote Originally Posted by Merite View Post
    "We want to slow down PvP"
    Lol yeah, that lasted like a week maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Hammatimme View Post
    also where the fuck did my wrath troll raid go?
    i was super hyped for a gun'drak raid, i mean the temple and entrance is right fucking there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cows For Life View Post
    player housing
    Whenever Player housing has been brought up, their response every time has been "yeah, were probably not going to add that in".

What happened to achievment points being useful? I remember hearing they wanted to make it so you could buy vanity items with them or we should be rewarded with vanity items for hitting landmarks such as 9k.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fruust View Post
    i was super hyped for a gun'drak raid, i mean the temple and entrance is right fucking there.
    AND THAT SNAKES TAIL

WHAT ABOUT THE SNAKES TAIL??????

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinCarp View Post
    that was scrapped due to a release date imposed by our new masters activision and bobby knotik, since that went to shit, archeology which was supposed to go hand in hand went to shit too, so we have.. well shit. *(blizz previously a few xpacks earlier said they would never rush content, and would make sure it was "ready" before release. Heck, tbc came out in Jan, AFTER the holiday season...
    That's actually 100% false. Path of the Titans was scrapped because the final product wasn't shaping up to be as good as the initial idea, Activision played no part whatsoever in the decision to scrap it.

Like any company with an ounce of integrity, they aren't going to push out a bad implementation of a good idea 'just cuz'.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitypebble View Post
    That's actually 100% false. Path of the Titans was scrapped because the final product wasn't shaping up to be as good as the initial idea, Activision played no part whatsoever in the decision to scrap it.

Like any company with an ounce of integrity, they aren't going to push out a bad implementation of a good idea 'just cuz'.
    Kinda like Silithus and "SANDLOL" world PVP? Nah they have tons of integrity..

WTF, where is my patch of Emerald Dream.
    I want see N'zoth and Xavius !!

Quote Originally Posted by brown View Post
    What happened to achievment points being useful? I remember hearing they wanted to make it so you could buy vanity items with them or we should be rewarded with vanity items for hitting landmarks such as 9k.
    Oh man, I remember that! I was so annoyed to hear that they weren't doing that, speaking as someone who collects vanity stuff.

Why were humans better then autobots in Transformers 3 omg the first half of the movie was about finding a job and his new girlfriend .
    What happened to the kick ass BAMF twins and the rail gun and energon were the only way to get it was from stars returned to the normal mining way. God dame runied the hall trilogy to me OOPS. On topic WERE THE HELLM DID DEATHWINGS CHAOTIC PERSONALITY GO
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    Kinda like Silithus and "SANDLOL" world PVP? Nah they have tons of integrity..
    That's actually no different than any other world pvp implementation in an otherwise PvE zone. Plaguelands, Terokkar, etc. The Silithus one just happened to be in a zone that didn't get the kind of traffic necessary to foster it's usage.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    WTF happened to making fishing more entertaining

What happened to that thing about Draenei advancing in appearance as you played them?

Anybody remember that? Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Everx View Post
    Guild houses/areas, was promised around release and previously mentioned when brought up back in Wrath of the Lich King...still nothing.
    plz find proof, cuz i must reserve myself but im pretty sure they absolutely never promised anything like that.
    they have however commented it several times with something like: player housing is something we have been thinking about but wont do right now.

Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    What happened to the kick ass BAMF twins
    So OT, but really lawltastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    WTF happened to making fishing more entertaining
    They implemented archaeology... Doesn't that make it more entertaining by comparison?

Edit: Better player polygon counts, anyone?
    Last edited by lmenvs; 2011-07-14 at 06:12 AM. Reason: New complaint

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

Thumbs down

What the fuck happened to the quality that existed before the Activision merger?

Quote Originally Posted by lmenvs View Post
    OT: WTH happened to the entire zone with the Nerubians? I know they wanted to do that.
    Because they felt that Wrath's release needed Storm Peaks and Icecrown, they ran out of time. If you look at the two Nerubian instances, you can see that, potentially, they were cut-aways of the actual zone that the art team had designed.

In the Old Kingdom, before the first boss, you can see mobs in the distance too. Maybe just flavour, but usually, the devs wont put that much physical code work into the background.

Where is Gundrak raid ???