Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Tauren joining the alliance, Worgen joining the horde?

Tauren joining the alliance, Worgen joining the horde could it happen?

I know this will prolly never happen but this is a discussion board so here goes.

So reading up on baine bloodhoof story i really get the feeling he just doesnt want to be in the horde anymore and he holds strong hatred for garrosh and his new horde
    Baine feels like the debt owed to thrall has been paid in full and doesnt like what the horde has become so what with the close ties the tauren had with the nelfs it not hard to see the nelfs forming an alliance with them and eventually getting them to join the alliance.

As the worgen joining the horde i cant help but feel that even though the forsaken and the worgen have been fighting each other they really do have alot in common what with them both being considered outcasts and that they both share a close proximity to one another. It would make sense to try to get them as allies that way the northern kingdoms would be secured for the horde.

Obviously if it did happen there would be alot of QQ but its intresting to talk about it though

Seeing how the taurens got their outpost completely distroyed and a bunch of them murdered by the allaince it's doughtful.

Baine wants to be in the horde, he like his father before him believe in what the horde is and what it can become. It's not just about the debt they owe the orcs.

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Seeing how the taurens got their outpost completely distroyed and a bunch of them murdered by the allaince it's doughtful.
    Alliance didn't murder them though, if you've done the quests on alliance side. They just sacked the place and let everyone go.. and as alliance you're even asked to go and kill the alliance looters there to not piss off the taurens further.

Worgens would never join anyone who works with both Forsaken and orcs.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Alliance didn't murder them though, if you've done the quests on alliance side. They just sacked the place and let everyone go.. and as alliance you're even asked to go and kill the alliance looters there to not piss off the taurens further.
    But ... sacking is looting. So you're being told to kill your own faction because they did what some more powerful people did?

If you do the quests Horde side, you speak to the spirits of the dead Tauren. They pretty much outright tell you that the Alliance massacred them (because they did). I think one quote that stood out to me was something about getting away or hiding the children.

Alliance came into Tauren territory and killed anyone who defended themselves, civilian or otherwise. That's not murder, that's massacre.

If you read The Shattering, after taking back ThunderBluff Baine bluntly tells Garrosh he has no love for him after killing his father but still has respect for the Horde and their conversation ends with them both saying "For the Horde".

I don't see it happening to be honest.

Guess who haven't done the quests on the Alliance side? The Tauren! So they don't know that. Camp Taurajo won't be forgiven, or forgotten, that easily. Neither will the Worgen forgive the Forsaken for invading their homeland.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

That was the plan.

Unfortunately, the humans they used lacked moral Fiber for such a thing, and started looting and pillaging everything,

It was a titanic failure on both ends. Humans failed in their instructions and the Orcs lashed out against the one who wanted to make certain that the civies were given a chance to run.
    Last edited by Fenixhart; 2011-07-14 at 07:17 AM.

Worgen HATE Forsaken for obvious reasons (if not obvious but interested, play worgen starting zone even if you hate alliance).
    Gilnean HATE Orcs for all that happened in Second War (and following it, leading to the curse could also be blamed on the invasion of the Orcs)

Nope, Worgen won't join Horde.

Talking about tauren, I still haven't found the time to read the story yet, but I'm sure Thrall will stop the tauren from ever leaving the horde, and I guess he has enough influence on Baine to keep it that way.

The only thing I can see happen is that this is the groundwork of another "work together" time that is up ahead, with Baine&Anduin ('fresh' leaders, not so much prejudice towards the other faction, etc) being the main forces keeping the factions from an open war should that ever happen again.
    Last edited by Samin; 2011-07-14 at 07:22 AM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    As the worgen joining the horde i cant help but feel that even though the forsaken and the worgen have been fighting each other they really do have alot in common what with them both being considered outcasts and that they both share a close proximity to one another. It would make sense to try to get them as allies that way the northern kingdoms would be secured for the horde.
    What crap is this spewing from your key board?! Worgen are not outcasts in anyway shape or form.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would the Worgen join the Horde? I can see the Tauren being neutral but I can't see the Worgen joining the Horde. Not after the Forsaken invading them.

Never gonna happen. More chance to trolls joining Ally.

would love to trade lame worgens for badass tauren

15+ Year Old Account
    No, it won't happen.

Plus alliance JUST Got worgen. They would not just go handing over a race we JUST Got. Can you imagine the outrage? That'd be complete BS, though I'd love to have Alliance Tauren.

There are more reasons for Horde Races to join Alliance than Alliance to join Horde really.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

worgens kill zombies
    worgens are the allies only monsta race
    its not a fair trade off

human = orc / leading race
    gnome = goblin / midget race
    draneai = tauren / fatty race
    worgen = forsaken / monster race
    nightelf = bloodelf /elf race
    dwarf = troll / common enemy race, ugliest women race (take ur pick)

to be honest its pretty nicely balanced

Deleted
    Oh that beautiful sound of Alliance propaganda

"We are the good ones, Horde is savages, we don't kill we sack the place and let everyone go, where are all the Tauren living here to this moment? They ran away to their savage places probably"

Tauren will never join the Alliance, they have too much honor to do that...

Quote Originally Posted by Vetti View Post
    Oh that beautiful sound of Alliance propaganda

"We are the good ones, Horde is savages, we don't kill we sack the place and let everyone go, where are all the Tauren living here to this moment? They ran away to their savage places probably"

Tauren will never join the Alliance, they have too much honor to do that...
    Preach brother, preach.

The Worgen are basically humans, plus they were taught a bunch of stuff from the Night Elves etc. It would be a huge slap to the face if they did go to Horde.