Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    @Procadin

That is amazing! I'm sure we'll find a way to add the time distortion, which could explain a lot of things that would normally take years. But it should be something that only affected the Netherwing Archipelago. Maybe hundreds of years passed in that zone. Or MAYBE making this place similar to the Caverns of Time, but unstable and with the Netherwing flight gaining powers to bend time and space... which made their skin darker and cracked with glowing lines... Mah lawd.

Deleted
    ohohohohohooooo, u silly sausage ;D r u trying to say that the netherwing could somehow evolve to... and possible become the... but how would that... ? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i think we have a

I have always thought that they should just add a piece of Outland. Play it out as a piece of it has come crawling back into its gravitational pull and is now accessible to anyone with flying mounts. A nice idea, but I can't see Blizzard updating Outland as heavily as Vanilla content, but I bet something will be done with it at some point.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

This is interesting. I have been working on "similar" ideas for the past 5 years. Keep it up

Pure, Alliance Turalyon EU 8/8 25 HC

Deleted
    obviously u havent updated shit. now that ur "done" with the Mystic class can u come back and finish this one? have some ideas for nagrand :>

The Artwork is Beautiful.
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should post this in wow forums if you really want some attentionnnn.

love it,

Support.

(please illidan rez)

so....dranor somehow gained land mass that wasnt there and is somehow rebuilding it self?
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    so....dranor somehow gained land mass that wasnt there and is somehow rebuilding it self?
    Both of those 'somehows' are explained in the OP. Quite early on, actually.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauredfangs View Post
    The Artwork is Beautiful.
    Agreed, that's what makes me like this idea even more. It's not a bad idea imo, I mean we'll inevitable be returning to the Outland one way or another when we continue or conclude The Burning Legion story line. And this, this just seems great, even though I'd just, revamp a few zones, and make the new zones a new continent, even if they have to create new lore to make that happen, it'd just save Blizzard from the QQ brigade. Really good work though. /support.

10+ Year Old Account
    did you guys just necro a 2 month old thread?