Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad D View Post
    Method didn't raid yesterday I heard. Maybe they really are burned out?
    Nah, hasn't even been a long time since patch went live. They probably just aren't doing any progress in their attempts anymore and know that same goes for their competitors. I was kind of reading the same thing "between the lines" from some Paragon members posting here, probably gonna take either some kind of fix or nerf or shitloads of gear.

I've always wondered, what's a hardcore guild's schedule like? I mean like the top 10 guilds competing for the world firsts...

Quote Originally Posted by Brad D View Post
    Method didn't raid yesterday I heard. Maybe they really are burned out?
    Not at all, they aren't making any significant progress and they don't believe they would have downed him. So they took a night off to rest and relax. They will come back today and be fresh and ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrymp View Post
    I've always wondered, what's a hardcore guild's schedule like? I mean like the top 10 guilds competing for the world firsts...
    Well, on patchday+the following few days till the next weekend most members prolly took some time off from their rl jobs etc.
    And before this turns into the obvious; if your uncle Joe takes a long weekend to go fishing, his hobby, would you call him a no-lifer? Unlikely, so lets end that discussion right here.

After those initial days they prolly drop back to normal hours and trying to fill in as much raid time as possible.
    Sure being a sponsored guild helps but don't expect a 25xmonthly salary from any sponsor for a couple wow players :P

The lack of progress kinda indicates there is just a geargap that is preventing a kill and not player fuckups.
    So there is no reason to raid 24/7 if you just end up against a problem that you cant change without another round of heroic loot, or even more rounds of heroic loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Well, on patchday+the following few days till the next weekend most members prolly took some time off from their rl jobs etc.
    And before this turns into the obvious; if your uncle Joe takes a long weekend to go fishing, his hobby, would you call him a no-lifer? Unlikely, so lets end that discussion right here.

After those initial days they prolly drop back to normal hours and trying to fill in as much raid time as possible.
    Sure being a sponsored guild helps but don't expect a 25xmonthly salary from any sponsor for a couple wow players :P

The lack of progress kinda indicates there is just a geargap that is preventing a kill and not player fuckups.
    So there is no reason to raid 24/7 if you just end up against a problem that you cant change without another round of heroic loot, or even more rounds of heroic loot.
    several top 20 guild members have said, on this very forum, that gear is not what is holding them back from a kill