Thread: [TV] Dexter

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Finally all my favorite shows are coming back!

Curb your Enthusiasm, Entourage, Dexter, The Walking Dead... what else

I wonder what's the theme around this new season though. Looks like his sister or Quinn will finally know who Dexter really is.
    Last edited by Nanaboostme; 2011-07-22 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post

Gray's Anatomy, House and Spartacus for me

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    House
    This next season is supposed to be the end of it. Certainly doesn't help that Cuddy is leaving the show(in terms of ratings; I personally hate her).

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Shit. EJO and Colin Hanks this season? And looks like they are bringing in religion into the plot, and Dexter is back to being Dexter. Looks great. The last season was pretty crappy. Cannot wait.

Dexter is amazing, this season is going to be the best I hope.

Finally, cant wait, why it took almost a year for them to air s5 in the uk and get s6 sorted i don't know been waiting for this for what seems an eternity :P

Quote Originally Posted by Relicra View Post
    I really liked season 5, although the ending to get rid of Lumen was a bit weak. Can't wait for the new season, looks good.
    What do you mean?
    I thought it was amazing.
    She was healed, but he wasn't. She couldn't stay with him, she wasn't a sociopathic killer, she was a rape victim. It wouldn't have made sense for her to stay.

---------- Post added 2011-07-22 at 09:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blackangel209 View Post
    This next season is supposed to be the end of it. Certainly doesn't help that Cuddy is leaving the show(in terms of ratings; I personally hate her).
    I liked her body (read booty). I'll miss it.

---------- Post added 2011-07-22 at 09:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post

I wonder what's the theme around this new season though. Looks like his sister or Quinn will finally know who Dexter really is.
    Well, I think Quinn knows, but just hasn't put it all together yet, and Deb knows about his past - She might figure it out as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    University: Flagstaff, AZ Summer: Phoenix, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Gray's Anatomy, House and Spartacus for me
    Not in the same genre at all, but I'm excited for It's always sunny in Philadelphia also. Lol.

And although the last season of Dexter was.. different I still enjoyed it a lot. Season 4 is my favorite though.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

I like Caesar salads. I'll be the first to admit it. But what I really can't stand is a salad with way too much dressing on it. It really ruins the salad.

Your post is so drenched in frustration and sarcasm that it's really ruining my salad.

Yessss, a new black guy. Dexter really needed one since Doakes died.

Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    What do you mean?
    I thought it was amazing.
    She was healed, but he wasn't. She couldn't stay with him, she wasn't a sociopathic killer, she was a rape victim. It wouldn't have made sense for her to stay.
    The idea behind it was good, but the way it was executed was weak. It just felt like it was too quick and given their relationship should of been handled in more depth.

Also I am pretty sure Quinn knows about Dexter, what he does about it though... will have to wait and see.

So looking forward to this season!

Mos def has come along way in his acting and I'm really looking forward to see how he plays out on the show.

Season 5 was not one of my favorite seasons but it was a huge season for Dexters "growth" as a "human" and I'm really excited to see how is character progresses this season. Especially as a person that has read all the Dexter books =P
    Last edited by scandalis; 2011-07-22 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmak View Post
    Yessss, a new black guy. Dexter really needed one since Doakes died.
    Hahaha, agree. I liked Doakes, even if he was kind of mean.

I really hope he doesn't have a new love interest every season now.

Deleted
    damn that doakes whas such an anoying $*#$ but every time he was around it was getting tense

So excited. This is seriously the best show I've ever seen.

wait wait wait, MOS DEF is on the show now?

brb i think I have to change my boxers

So ridiculously excited for this.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

[TV] Dexter season premiere!

Just finished watching the season premiere of Dexter and I really liked it! Season 5 wasn't all that great for me and it looks like that this season is going to be a lot better, which is exciting. I'm really looking forward to next week's episode. What did you guys think?

Also, Dexter dancing to MC Hammer was great.

Dexter getting a blowjob then using it to get a kill was great.

It was pretty good. Interested to see how this whole Colin Hanks story line is going to unfold.