Deleted
    If you could be a pony, which pony would you be?
    (you can choose background ponies, too)
    I'd be Pinkie Pie because she doesn't give a fuck. She's cool like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    ok season 2 go..
    what do you think will happen

what would you like to see happen

I need to finish the last 5 episodes before i personally answer, but I would like to see more rarity for sure and maybe some understanding why celestia is the only horse and everyone else are ponys, and if there are any other kingdoms by them or is equestia the whole planet?
    I expect for season 2 to be 24/7 lesbian drama
    me gusta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    Actually, yes.

If we was to go around tip toing over everyones feelings, over there pet peevs, people would eventually snap and go off on one. Maybe even leave for good.

To say agruing is bad (which is what i think you're getting at) is silly. A full blown argument is bad you could say. But we only argue, if you could call it that, because we have a clash of opinions. And if we don't talk to work things out before they grow into something silly, then we stand to lose people and friends because of something so trivial.

all am saying is arguing servers a purpose. To completely stop arguing would turn to undermine us in the long run.
    Very well then. I do this with reluctance, so I want to have this over as fast as possible.
    My point:
    Ponies have brains and should always think if something (images, vids) may be disturbing and/or make somepony else make feel worse. If it is - linking and putting a short warning (what does an image contain, for example "Warning: contains gore" or anything similar) would be completely enough.

After reading this sentence several times, I'm pretty sure I made my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    Actually, yes.

If we was to go around tip toing over everyones feelings, over there pet peevs, people would eventually snap and go off on one. Maybe even leave for good.

To say agruing is bad (which is what i think you're getting at) is silly. A full blown argument is bad you could say. But we only argue, if you could call it that, because we have a clash of opinions. And if we don't talk to work things out before they grow into something silly, then we stand to lose people and friends because of something so trivial.

all am saying is arguing servers a purpose. To completely stop arguing would turn to undermine us in the long run.

<creepy>I want to kiss your brain.</creepy>

No, but I completely agree. I dislike the term "arguing" anyway. We were having a debate. The reason I post all my long winded philosophical stuff here rather than make an entire thread about it is because I know you guys care, and won't dismiss my post like anywhere else on the internet would. While it's important to nnot get into a shouting match about anything, I feel more safe posting controversial topics here than I do anywhere else.

When I post something of a controversial nature here, I know people will be honest in their replies, and genuinely think about my ideas and their ideas, and that makes the reason loving part of my brain (read: 99% of my brain) feel warm, fuzzy, and happy. So, in conclusion, I actually consider a thread about MLP to be a more appropriate place to bring up controversial philosophical issues than about 99.9% of the rest of the internet. Weird how that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    If you could be a pony, which pony would you be?
    (you can choose background ponies, too)
    I'd be Pinkie Pie because she doesn't give a fuck. She's cool like that.

me gusta
    Not sure if want

and you know what im happy with if the world were turnd flip upside down that i would still want to be Elusive
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualscar View Post
    Gah
    Caramelldansen!
    Y U IN MY HEAD?
    Like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    me gusta

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    ok season 2 go..
    what do you think will happen

what would you like to see happen

I need to finish the last 5 episodes before i personally answer, but I would like to see more rarity for sure and maybe some understanding why celestia is the only horse and everyone else are ponys, and if there are any other kingdoms by them or is equestia the whole planet?
    My best bets are that we have another 1 or 2 episodes like 1/2.

Luna gets an episode (at least).

A background character gets an episode.

What I would like is an episode where none of the characters saw the Sonic Rainboom or even Dash never being able to do it and see how some of the characters would have turned out.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Ravlon View Post
    Very well then. I do this with reluctance, so I want to have this over as fast as possible.
    My point:
    Ponies have brains and should always think if something (images, vids) may be disturbing and/or make somepony else make feel worse. If it is - linking and putting a short warning (what does an image contain, for example "Warning: contains gore" or anything similar) would be completely enough.

After reading this sentence several times, I'm pretty sure I made my point.
    I think we can all agree on linking questionable images. I'm sorry if I misunderstood you original posts to mean something like "I hate the fact that the internet has 'ruined' MLP with r34/creepy stuff"

10+ Year Old Account
    morning everypony, no more of that stuff from last night today right >.>

personally i had a very crazy sleep, filled with war, chaos, and a few scenes from my past that ran emotionally deep with me... crazy dreams last night i have to say...

so what is everypony up to?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Do it. DO IT FILLY
    It's fun, but confusing. And I suck at it. Really badly.

Yeah, I can't even do it on easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    My best bets are that we have another 1 or 2 episodes like 1/2.

Luna gets an episode (at least).

A background character gets an episode.

What I would like is an episode where none of the characters saw the Sonic Rainboom or even Dash never being able to do it and see how some of the characters would have turned out.
    this would be an awesome thing, but seeing as it IS a kids show based off of values and learning them, i doubt it =/

Deleted
    /lurkmode activate
    Going to read Past Sins, you didn't see me, alrite?
    You didn't see me...

Quote Originally Posted by raveger View Post

personally i had a very crazy sleep, filled with war, chaos, and a few scenes from my past that ran emotionally deep with me... crazy dreams last night i have to say...

Debating the nature of debate.

Yo dawg I herd you like discussing, so we put debate in your debate so you can discuss while you discuss.

I had one of my first nightmares in several years a couple weeks ago. It was actually kind of fun, because I haven't had one in so long. Is that weird to say? I dunno, I rarely remember my dreams, and I hadn't had a nightmare since I was like 8.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    I think we can all agree on linking questionable images. I'm sorry if I misunderstood you original posts to mean something like "I hate the fact that the internet has 'ruined' MLP with r34/creepy stuff"
    No, it's probably me, I often cause confusions (even wiki told me that in my "personality description"), but I'm pretty sure this time I was clear.
    No hard feelings?

Good... evening, Raveger! I couldn't say "Rav", wonder why?

Hello everypony.
    Whoah this topic hit the speed of light in my absence.
    Anyway i'm back from my trip and hospital visit. (Mix his fics helped me kill the time in between)
    Hope your all doing okay!
    Have some pony!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    Not sure if want

and you know what im happy with if the world were turnd flip upside down that i would still want to be Elusive
    It'd be awesome if one of the episodes is about an alternate universe where the main cast meets their male counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    Debating the nature of debate.
    It's called meta discussion usually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Overactive imagination time!
    No sonic rainboom-
    Pinkie: Stays on rock farm from where ever leading a depressing grey life with no excitement.
    Fluttershy: Stays the same, since she falls off the cloud at the start of the race still getting her animal cutie mark (forget her part of the sonic rainboom though so may be wrong)
    Twilight: No boom no magic, no honored student no spike, I guess shed become a librarian with ordinary magical prowess?
    Spike: No exist
    Rarity: Angry at rock, rock no beak no diamonds. Becomes just an ordinary clothing store owner.
    Dash: Possibly loses the race, later on best young flier competition. Ordinary pegasus working the weather. Doesnt make wonderbolt.
    Applejack: Still goes back to ponyville after being homesick and disgusted with manehatten. Runs sweet apple acres as normal.
    Nightmare Moon: Unstopped, reigns supreme with an iron hoof. World bathed in eternal night.

Just imo however.

yay both my ravs are on

woot
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

this would be an awesome thing, but seeing as it IS a kids show based off of values and learning them, i doubt it =/
    Actually, a "It's a wonderful life" episode would work out really well IMO.

I don't know that they'd do it with RBD, but it'd still work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravlon View Post
    No, it's probably me, I often cause confusions (even wiki told me that in my "personality description"), but I'm pretty sure this time I was clear.
    No hard feelings?
    No hard feeling ever, even if you did believe that. I think that idea is dumb, personally, but I'm not going to harbor any ill will towards people for believing it.