Deleted
    Keep farming it up if I'm honest, unless they are severely wounded. I guess it depends how long it's going to take you to get to them vs how long it's going to take them to blue pill.

if theyre teams at half hp and you got a char like mord even if its 1v5 like it has been for a me a few times go for it soon as you get that ghost its gg for them. nom nom nom trynd carry feasts on their souls.

Deleted
    Just had the funniest thing with Leona, too bad i couldn't record it. I was overextending quite a bit top as blue. Poppy came from top and Janna from river. I initiated to Janna to traverse the distance further, and just when I did that she ulted to push me against their tower, but because of my initiate, she ulted me towards my tower. I traversed from close to their tower to close to our own tower in like 0.5 seconds =D (she was not amused...)

How do you record games? And would a 40 minute game take like 40GB of space? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Ryze, sorc boots, 5 archangels staffs.

Someone make it happen!
    As if..

Karthus 5x Archangel and Rabaddon.

Ulti-penta while at fountain !

ot: Just found out the hard way I shouldn't screw around with my "E" in teamfights as Ezreal...

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    As if..

Karthus 5x Archangel and Rabaddon.

Ulti-penta while at fountain !

ot: Just found out the hard way I shouldn't screw around with my "E" in teamfights as Ezreal...
    Ryze would get more damage out of it, his skills scale with both mana and AP
    Last edited by Underskilled; 2011-07-26 at 03:05 AM.

Another newbish question for you folks. I seem to be lacking in ability to maximize minion killing to ensure a higher source of income. I'm pretty good at last-hitting and play Ashe majority of the time.

I usually end up in matches with 50k+ damage done <15k damage taken but only like 80 minion kills in a 30-40 minute long Twisted Treeline map. I feel as though this is holding me back on making larger purchases sooner. Also I run OOM really quickly maximizing my volleys while also harassing enemy champions with frost shot. I'm only level 6 and VERY slow to level so runes and masteries are slow in coming.

P.S. Thanks to that guy who posted the MOBAfire links. They've helped me A TON. Sadly they're based on super high level of play and also mostly on 5v5 but I've been adapting them to the best of my ability in Twisted Treeline matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Another newbish question for you folks. I seem to be lacking in ability to maximize minion killing to ensure a higher source of income. I'm pretty good at last-hitting and play Ashe majority of the time.

I usually end up in matches with 50k+ damage done <15k damage taken but only like 80 minion kills in a 30-40 minute long Twisted Treeline map. I feel as though this is holding me back on making larger purchases sooner. Also I run OOM really quickly maximizing my volleys while also harassing enemy champions with frost shot. I'm only level 6 and VERY slow to level so runes and masteries are slow in coming.
    Don't bother buying runes at that low level, they won't even be noticeable. Last hitting is more reliant on getting used to how much life mobs have/damage you deal. One thing you should always do is save up your crit and hit your enemy with a volley/crit right off the bat. You don't really need to use frost shot unless you're chasing for a kill if you can't sustain it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only runes you should worry about early on are tier 1 runes, they have 60% of the effectiveness of tier 3 ones at 10% of the price. Since malzahar is about to be free I'd suggest trying him out since he has a good minion farming capability
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS
    85 shadow/disc priest
    Looks like I got hacked again. Screw it I'm done with WoW

Deleted
    Hey you brave LoL ppl.
    I have just only started this game 4 days ago.
    Im calling myself Senzes and i play on EU Nordic server.
    I have taken a liking to Xin Zhao after i have unlocked him.
    Thou, i am having dificultys killing champions (i only play agains bots atm, i am still learning.) I often die when engaged with one.
    I build phantom dancer first, then black cleaver, then i try to reach some hp item or some boots for speed.
    The champions i also like playing is Mordokaiser and ocationally Morgana.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilos View Post
    Hey you brave LoL ppl.
    I have just only started this game 4 days ago.
    Im calling myself Senzes and i play on EU Nordic server.
    I have taken a liking to Xin Zhao after i have unlocked him.
    Thou, i am having dificultys killing champions (i only play agains bots atm, i am still learning.) I often die when engaged with one.
    I build phantom dancer first, then black cleaver, then i try to reach some hp item or some boots for speed.
    The champions i also like playing is Mordokaiser and ocationally Morgana.
    You need boots early, you should get boots 1 the first time you go back no matter what. Xin works great with a Frozen Mallet btw, you should always get it on him when you're playing with newer players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    You need boots early, you should get boots 1 the first time you go back no matter what. Xin works great with a Frozen Mallet btw, you should always get it on him when you're playing with newer players.
    Thank you for that, i will try that the next time.

Btw, the info i have read on him is that he works very well with haste items, i guess due to the fact that he heals himself with every 3rd hit. But is it worth stacking items like Phantom Dancer?
    Last edited by mmoc5f38b3b33c; 2011-07-26 at 08:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually go for the Black Cleaver before the Phantom Dancer cause his W pretty much gives him enough attack speed and you get alot of peeling damage from the cleaver.

---------- Post added 2011-07-26 at 08:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    Also musra have you ever had a situation where your entire team got zerged, with them dying before you could do anything?

For instance; Last game, teamfight happened ( a bad one for us) and they killed 4 of us, (I wasn't close enough to help them) but my team did kill 3 of them leaving one wounded.

What is the best thing to do then? Try to snipe the wounded or go farming? 2vs1 even with a tower next to you is certain death for twitch.
    So what do you do most of the time?
    Depends when on game it is, if its middle game and you havent gained stacks. Its more worth to chase them down cause when you are low stacks. Killing two champions is worth it but if you have like 10+ stacks then it isnt. You can always try to sneak up behind the turret (where they mostly stand) And use your ulti to kill one and then just run away if you feel like you cant take the second one.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    I usually go for the Black Cleaver before the Phantom Dancer cause his W pretty much gives him enough attack speed and you get alot of peeling damage from the cleaver.
    Thank you, good info, im gonna look forward to my next match later today.

Deleted
    Anurhis on the EUNE server. Invite if you wish, and don't start raging or I will make sure that you will do it even more.

I mainly play with Nasus, Swain, Warwick, Cho'Gath, Blitzcrank and soon Singed. I sometimes play Nocturne, Kassadin, Akali and Jarvan. I never play carries because I suck at positioning with them. That's why I mainly play with champions that requires to go Rambo mode in team fights.

Are the US servers down atm? patcher is showing unavailable but the website says they're up :/

Deleted

Btw, the info i have read on him is that he works very well with haste items, i guess due to the fact that he heals himself with every 3rd hit. But is it worth stacking items like Phantom Dancer?
    I think with most champs, it's not worth rushing attack speed until you've got some damage behind those fast attacks. Just read guides, and find one that you like the look of. Black cleaver is really good on Xin, as stated, so you can rush that and youmuu's for damage before going phantom dancer, or some people like to build him more tanky and take a Heart of Gold early (Which turns into Randuin's).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphatar87 View Post
    I think with most champs, it's not worth rushing attack speed until you've got some damage behind those fast attacks. Just read guides, and find one that you like the look of. Black cleaver is really good on Xin, as stated, so you can rush that and youmuu's for damage before going phantom dancer, or some people like to build him more tanky and take a Heart of Gold early (Which turns into Randuin's).
    Thank you, i will write this down and have a go at it, ill report back with my findings.

unlockyed ezy noct and cait last night.... mmmm noct jungling tested him out in a bot game and he seems scary fast at it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I unlocked Jarvan and Lee Sin lately but found out that with Lee's ulti is almost impossible to kick hero into other heroes Still fun champion to play with a lot of mobility. Where do you play after split and are you going to stay?