Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    So...
    Here's a breakdown of her thoughts and feelings...
    I'm a hormonal teenager, let's have sex.
    This guy's a virgin.
    This other guy isn't a virgin.
    This guy must be gay.
    Since this guy is gay, I'll make him one of my girlfriends.
    Okay, I'd gladly go to the movies with one of my girlfriends.
    Oh this guy's not gay? Wow, he's been secretly in love with me for a year? Creeper virgin ew.

Sorry to be so blunt, mate.
    You should have trusted your animal instincts and pounced when she gave you the invitation, not wait around twiddling your thumbs.

Go find another girl, tap into your animal side, and make a move. Once you've moved on and got a piece, you might actually have another shot.

---------- Post added 2011-07-30 at 06:07 AM ----------

It's not even about having balls. The sad truth is many young dudes from our generation were raised by single moms, and grew up being groomed to be "nice" (neutered) and we lose sight of our instincts.
    little fyi, the kid she hooked up with in the bus, is a virgin as well, so... yeah. haha
    Also, she does not think I'm gay. My friends and I openly talk about the hot girls in our grade, so there is no "lol this kids gay" sentiment. Haha good try though!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    little fyi, the kid she hooked up with in the bus, is a virgin as well, so... yeah. haha
    Also, she does not think I'm gay. My friends and I openly talk about the hot girls in our grade, so there is no "lol this kids gay" sentiment. Haha good try though!
    Even Elton John had a wife.

I don't understand why you come on a forum and try to open a discussion about your problem when you refuse to listen to anything that you don't like. You're the one not getting the girl, and there's a reason to that.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I don't understand why you come on a forum and try to open a discussion about your problem when you refuse to listen to anything that you don't like. You're the one not getting the girl, and there's a reason to that.
    This thread was completely fine until the troll showed up, I just disproved a statement. Also, there is no case here that I refuse to listen to something I don't like, if I have to face the facts thats completely fine with me. Seriously, if you took that from my response to the troll.... you must have a lot of mixups in life.

This thread was completely fine until the troll showed up, I just disproved a statement. Also, there is no case here that I refuse to listen to something I don't like, if I have to face the facts thats completely fine with me. Seriously, if you took that from my response to the troll.... you must have a lot of mixups in life.
    Except he wasn't trolling... you really just refuse to listen, and now you're attacking me for calling you out on it, lol. There is a big difference between a "troll" and "someone you disagree with". There is truth in what he says, maybe not so on the "you're gay" part which you didn't take very well, but more so on the "you didn't make your move at the right time and she lost interest in you."

Just because someone is calling you out doesn't mean they are a troll.

You sound very mature

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Hah yeah I'm pretty much getting the same response in different words..fuck me I'm stupid. I'm mostly just afraid of going for it, and her saying no or something. The whole rejection thing scares the shit out of me. Cuz if I try and nothing happens, I just ruined being friends with her. FAIL.
    Which is the better scenario?
    -You don't make a move, and you're trapped in a platonic relationship for the forseeable future.
    -You make a move, she shoots you down, and you go hang out with your guy friends (who you don't constantly think about sleeping with)

or the mystical third option, which involves handcuffs and lubricant.

Except he wasn't trolling... you really just refuse to listen, and now you're attacking me for calling you out on it, lol. There is a big difference between a "troll" and "someone you disagree with". There is truth in what he says, maybe not so on the "you're gay" part which you didn't take very well, but more so on the "you didn't make your move at the right time and she lost interest in you."

Just because someone is calling you out doesn't mean they are a troll.

You sound very mature
    1. People have said the same thing in other words and there was no problem lmfao, so idk what your getting at? Can you leave it alone, always love it when idiots derail a thread.

2. I'm in highschool, I think it's pretty age appropriate.

Not trolling mate. Granted I'm very sarcastic, and I tend to antagonize people, but I got the greatest girl in the world to fall in love with me. Trust me when I say, I didn't do it by texting her to ask her out to a movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    The date was fine, I mean we spoke before the movie for a bit about random things we are both interested in, I listened to her talk about her summer job trying to be the good listening type of guy that went well, then the movie played and we both thought it was good, after that we parted ways. I said "hey that was really fun we should do that again sometime" and she said yea. I never thought about it that way for the private room thing, but I don't fully agree. She liked this kid a few years ago..a lot and he said no.
    Not sure that's what the poster before meant. He meant did you guys makeout. Or did you actually sit there and watch the movie and not talk throughout the whole thing. If you did then she probably thinks your not interested and just wants to be friends but from everything you've said she wants to be more then friends so she will/is moving onto find another guy who's more of what she's looking for.

Sorry man. Sounds like she just wants to hookup and not a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevii View Post
    Not sure that's what the poster before meant. He meant did you guys makeout. Or did you actually sit there and watch the movie and not talk throughout the whole thing. If you did then she probably thinks your not interested and just wants to be friends but from everything you've said she wants to be more then friends so she will/is moving onto find another guy who's more of what she's looking for.

Oh yeah, no makingout occurred haha, thanks for at least taking the topic seriously. Much appreciated.

Sorry bro, girl sounds like a straight up whore, doesn't matter if she wasn't in cool crowd. She still can be one, in fact its more common

Quote Originally Posted by Sevii View Post
    Relationships start with hook-ups.

10+ Year Old Account
    you're srsly slacking bro....how the hell did u allow the whole going back to seprate rooms thing on ur trip??u totally dropped the ball numerous times....Son, I am disappoint....

trust me, im no expert and am horrible at picking up signs, but when a girl asks you to go somewhere with them alone, or in your case, go lay down on something, i would say that is a huge green light. if anything like that happens again, jump all over the chance to do/go anywhere with her alone, if she makes a suggestion do something back and make a move, after that GL.

1. People have said the same thing in other words and there was no problem lmfao, so idk what your getting at? Can you leave it alone, always love it when idiots derail a thread.

2. I'm in highschool, I think it's pretty age appropriate.
    How is anyone derailing the thread by talking about the topic of the thread? /facepalm

If there "was no problem lmfao", then you would have the girl now, wouldn't you? Instead, you're sitting at home waiting for her to text you after you shot her down several times and didn't make any moves at the theater. Do you really expect her to just fall for you as soon as you decide to "text" her?

You're acting very cocky and overconfident for someone who didn't get the girl.

It sounds like you have 0 game with women. She threw herself at you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kylecat15 View Post
    Sorry bro, girl sounds like a straight up whore, doesn't matter if she wasn't in cool crowd. She still can be one, in fact its more common
    That's such an ugly word, and I'm fairly sure if she was an actual whore, she would have given him a BJ for a fiver and then leave to get slapped around by her pimp.

If you mean she's a slut, well, there's no evidence to back that up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does the Op not know how to casually hook up with a chick and not call her the next day? He seems scared and clingy as hell with all this texting shit and being unsure.
    Listen....next time a chick asks you up to her room and its more than obvious she wants to screw you make sure you go up there and bang the shit out of her.

Even at the most basic levels a male/female animals or mammasl works like this. Females are designed to take the seed from males ...you being the male should spread your seed to any female willing to take it. I'm not saying go out and have orgys or something but when the chance presents itself follow your instincts and take care of business bro.
    Last edited by kushlol; 2011-07-30 at 06:40 AM.

Made by dubbelbasse

How is anyone derailing the thread by talking about the topic of the thread? /facepalm

If there "was no problem lmfao", then you would have the girl now, wouldn't you? Instead, you're sitting at home waiting for her to text you after you shot her down several times and didn't make any moves at the theater. Do you really expect her to just fall for you as soon as you decide to "text" her?

You're acting very cocky and overconfident for someone who didn't get the girl.
    "was no problem lmfao" is referring to me having an issue with anything someone said. You really gotta learn to read, can you go find another thread to troll? Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by Silentsnipe1212 View Post
    trust me, im no expert and am horrible at picking up signs, but when a girl asks you to go somewhere with them alone, or in your case, go lay down on something, i would say that is a huge green light. if anything like that happens again, jump all over the chance to do/go anywhere with her alone, if she makes a suggestion do something back and make a move, after that GL.
    You're not *that* horrible, you recognized that a hotel room invitation is a green light, you are well on your way.