10+ Year Old Account
    I hope so much that this is the next Expansion.
    Though I did once again (perhaps naively) have hopes for the Emerald Dream, Pandaren are just as awesome. I hope if they're playable they're either Horde or can choose between factions - presuming or rather hoping this is true of course.
    (I know, I know "there's not enough content in the emerald dream", "Pandaren are cartoony and lame". I do not care.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Never read Romance of the Three Kingdoms, I suppose. Or grew up on the 70s/80s marital arts movies.
    This a 1000 times. There is so much Blizz can do this time, without being hindered with past lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    You do know that it took A LOT of work to remake the whole world right? What kind of extra man power do you refer to?
    What he means is they revamped 95% of old world, AND made totally new leveling zones for 80-85 AND they made a respectable amount of end game content (even after redoing every quest, landscape, and etc all over Azeroth.) In other words they could easily have enough man power to make 1 class and 1 or 2 races in one expansion.

Of course we might get a repeat of Cataclysm though and have less stuff to do at the max level.... although the pattern seems to be that Blizzard can accomplish more things every expansion....so that shouldn't happen.

So in the case we'd be getting this, it probably will be Pandaren for Alliance and (Renegade)Naga for Horde.

Why? Pandaren don't like Highborne and their reckless use of magic just as the Night Elves don't and Blood Elves are the race that continued Highborne's legacy, and Naga were the twisted Highborne.

So if this "Mists of Pandaria" were to be an expansion, we probably would get 2 new races rather than a new class, and from the looks of it, it could be Blizzard's way of lengthening the game's lifetime this being a filler-esque expansion. So my speculation supposing this being true is:

Mists of Pandaria: Will explore the south seas and reveal the continent of Pandaria. Level cap raised to 90. Queen Azshara is the end boss.
    Beneath the Maelstrom: Will explore the underground of Azeroth, ranging from Aqir kingdoms to Faceless Empire and ultimately the prisons of Old Gods. Level cap raised to 95. Old Gods being the main bosses.
    Into the Nether: Will explore the planets of Xoroth, K'aresh and Argus, will be the concluding expansion to Warcarft series. Level cap raised to 100. Sargeras is the end boss.

This seems more likely, as I always thought how the expansions would be divided with 5 level incrementation. This probably is the answer to it. Though still, the idea of having Pandas as playable races just seems silly, though so does playing goblins and gnomes does too.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huntera View Post
    Does anyone have a screenshot of the blue posting a list of "expansions" and what levels they would be by accident? It had cata on there and some of the leveling zones, but the levels were a bit off, and I do remember seeing something about pandarens in that post.
    It was not posted by a blue, and wasn't confirmed, but here you go:
    Draenor Set

Azuremyst Isle - 1 to 10
    Bloodmyrk Isle - 10 to 20

Eversong Forest - 1 to 10
    Quel'thalas - 10 to 20
    Hellfire Peninsula - 58 to 62
    Zangarmarsh - 60 to 64
    Terokkar Forest - 61 to 65
    The Deadlands - 63 to 67
    Nagrand - 64 to 68
    Blade's Edge Mountains - 66 to 70
    Netherstorm - 67 to 70
    Shadowmoon Valley - 69 to 70

- Northrend Set

Borean Tundra - 67 to 70
    Howling Fjord - 67 to 70
    Dragonblight - 69 to 72
    Grizzly Hills - 70 to 73
    Crystalsong Forest - 72 to 75
    Zul'drak - 73 to 76
    Sholazar Basin - 75 to 79
    Storm Peaks - 76 to 80
    Icecrown Glacier - 78 to 80

- Maelstrom Set

Gilneas - 77 to 80
    Grim Batol - 78 to 81
    Kul Tiras - 79 to 82
    Kezan - 81 to 86
    Tel Abim - 83 to 85
    Zandalar - 84 to 87
    Plunder Isle - 86 to 88
    The Broken Isles - 87 to 90
    The Maelstrom - 89 to 90

- Plane Set

Pandaria - 1 to 10
    Hiji - 10 to 20

Wolfenhold - 1 to 10
    Xorothian Plains - 10 to 20

The Green Lands - 88 to 91
    The Dying Paradise - 91 to 94
    The Emerald Nightmare - 94 to 97
    The Eye of Ysera - 97 to 100

Deephome - 88 to 91
    Skywall - 91 to 94
    The Abyssal Maw - 94 to 97
    The Firelands - 97 to 100

- Legion Set

K'aresh - 96 to 99
    Argus Meadowlands - 97 to 100
    Mac'Aree - 99 to 100
    Maw of Oblivion - 100+
    The Burning Citadel - 100+++
    emerald dream in pandaria anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    MR bigglesworth is op. everyone would roll one. no ones gonna want to play a lame Walruss when you play a Mr biggleworth.
    Mr Biggleworth have three abilities.

Superior, Epic, and Legendary.

Superior is making you get 100% threat, 100% dodge rating, and 100% parry rating, and a bunch of health and armor.

Epic is making you have an infinite mana bar, and when you wish to, you can keep one unkillable for the time you bother.

Legendary kills everybody within 1000000000 yards instantly, including friendly targets. Don't want those bitches taking your loot.

They will as the only class have the passive ability That's Just How Mr Bigglesworth Rolls, which will give you all items that drops. Even if you have Master Looter on, and/or you don't use the roll system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I don't think they would do that.

To be honest, I don't think the Pandaren is going to be on any side, wouldn't it be kinda unfair if someone got the ones that owned and had the whole land in the start, meaning all their hubs would be likes invaders?

No, I think the Pandaren are neutral.
    Yes, Pandaren will be neutral, you don't give the name of their continent to a xpac and expect them to join a faction.

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    That kinda derpy thing you got there.

But, Emerald Dream? If we get Azshara, I could see they could put it in, maybe it is even one of the things that threatens the pandas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Yes, Pandaren will be neutral, you don't give the name of their continent to a xpac and expect them to join a faction.
    Agreed. Either neutral, or given to both sides in such a way that doesn't violate the silhouette recognition policy (unless Blizzard also reneges on that).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    I don't know where you found this list, but it's so inaccurate I wouldn't read anything into it whatsoever.

At most, some of the zone names will be the same/similar.

Horde get Panda.
    Alliance get Furbolg.

Horde get Furbolg.
    Alliance get Panda.

I DO NOT SEE A WAY HERE IN WHICH ANYBODY LOSES!

10+ Year Old Account
    The patents for World of Warcraft, The Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm are all very different from this one.

Of note is the following:

IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games; providing computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network; providing online news and information in the field of computer games; entertainment services, namely, conducting contests online and providing a website for organizing, planning and executing events between computer game players and interest groups
    I'd wager it's some sort of contest.
    (Note that this is not part of the aforementioned expansions' patents.)

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    I hope if they're playable they're either Horde or can choose between factions - presuming or rather hoping this is true of course.
    I don't know Blizz said multiple times silhouettes are important in Pvp, a pandaren choosing a side wouldn't work for this.
    then again it's blizzard they said loads of things that they came back on later on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    The patents for World of Warcraft, The Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm are all very different from this one.

Of note is the following:

I'd wager it's some sort of contest.
    (Note that this is not part of the aforementioned expansions' patents.)
    It could be a website that hosts the expansion, much like Cataclysm had it's own page.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenfield View Post
    forget "The List" it is fake...
    I'm not calling it real, but Pandaria does fit exactly in the time line of that list compared to the other expansions and zones it has mentioned since BC lol. Minus the levels obviously as those are off on the newer stuff when they cut to a 5 level expansion.

And for people looking for a legit date as to the age of the list. Here it is from 2007 on this very forum: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-amp-spoilers
    Last edited by conscript; 2011-08-02 at 10:57 PM.

if they ever let me play as Pandaren I think I'm going to die.. from happiness ;D My dream since I've started playing Warcraft 3

What are the chances the trademark application could be for the TCG?
    Do not lead me into temptation... I know the shortcuts. Follow Me!

Deleted
    slightly offtopic, but when did boub first release info on cata, how soon before blizzcon was it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    slightly offtopic, but when did boub first release info on cata, how soon before blizzcon was it?
    Few days. Maybe a week tops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gzr View Post
    What are the chances the trademark application could be for the TCG?
    on the trademark page though it says its for online game, or something like that.