10+ Year Old Account
    First raid group: lvl 1 gnome invasion of stormwind
    first actual raid instance: MC when it was current content

My Deviantart sig by Axa

Also, you could Zone in to ZG at level 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkagial View Post
    Molten Core... just recently after the BWL / BGs patch

---------- Post added 2011-08-04 at 11:20 PM ----------

"Zul'Gurub, formerly a 20-man raid instance for level 60 players, has returned as a heroic-only 5-player dungeon for players at the level of 85. The large outdoor area is located in Northern Stranglethorn. With Hakkar defeated, Jin'do the Godbreaker returned and took up residence in Zul'Gurub, holding the pet of the Old Gods prisoner."
    Sorry my bad. But you couldnt enter below lvl 60 anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zul'Gurub. I was so bad back then! xD

um if pvp counts then it was raid on the horde leaders as a 72 rogue if pve it was naxx =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbren View Post
    ZG (as well as AQ20) was a 20 man.

I don't believe 10man raids were introduced until BC.
    Stratholme and Scholomance were 10man raids, and then they were changed to 5 man dungeons.

Molten Core. I missed the UBRS raids for gearing up and remember being so jealous of the other rogues in full Shadowcraft.

Onyxia's lair lvl 60 it was awfull as i got hit by the tail into adds and wiped our raid.
    Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.

Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Mine would of been stratholme, when making sure all 3 towers stayed down within a 15m or 20m period was a complete bitch.

Deleted
    Molten Core on a freshly dinged level 60 priest. I was all greens with a few blues from running dungeons, but I was a priest, so into raid I went.

Those were the days, we set ourselves the goal of getting from the first trash to Magmadar down in an hour. We raided with two other guilds, so I was over the moon when I won a wand from Shazzrah

Karazhan. I had like no idea wtf was happening but it was fun. Also dual wielding arms warrior in pvp gear

10+ Year Old Account
    my first raid was Zul Gurub. it was in BC and it was a testrun with my new formed guild before we hit on Kara. Some of the randoms said that lvl 70 would be enough making that place easycakes.... well we wiped several times.
    Next was kara then and ot went very well cause we were alot more carefull

15+ Year Old Account
    My First Raid ever was Zul'gurub , we killed Venoxis in about 1 Hour and then wiped our asses off with Jeklik. I think like 4 Hours or so XD.

But i dont count the 10 or 15Man Dungeons. That would be Scholomance then , or Ubrs? I don't remember anymore

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    Sorry my bad. But you couldnt enter below lvl 60 anyway.
    I think you could. Until i think WoltK you could enter raids with 5lvl belox max. 55 for zg/mc etc and 65 for kara or Gruul.

We had low lvl paladins with us in the early Bc Days (Horde ) , and i know that i was in a McAlt Raid with my lvl 57 Warlock looting t1 for leveling XD.
    Last edited by Xe4ro; 2011-08-04 at 11:53 PM.
    Druid since Feb. 06

Quote Originally Posted by Zhalseran View Post
    Molten Core, hours after I hit level 60. The only group stuff I ever did before that was Deadmines and Stockades, so I was completely lost.
    What about attunement?

Mine was MC too.

Gruul's Lair. I honestly don't remember it being all epic and stuff and I don't get nostalgic about it. I wasn't much for Karazhan or Mag's either. I did love ZA and TK though. So freaking amazing the both of them. I played starting in 1.6 but didn't hit max level until 2.2. Warrior leveling was just AARrRRRGHGHG!
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesolovac View Post
    Stratholme and Scholomance were 10man raids, and then they were changed to 5 man dungeons.
    Were those ever really considered raids though? You can get 10 people into UBRS but I'm pretty sure that's just considered a regular dungeon.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

Naxx 25 Wish I could've done Kara and BT at 70 though.

Gruuls. I just dinged 70 as a blues/greens mage and was told to mage tank. The hunters in the group misdirected EVERYTHING to me and I was blamed for the wipe, which was no bueno. Made a promise to study a raid before I went in so I didn't derp it up like I thought I did in Gruuls, and so far I havent messed that up. Gruuls. Was. AWESOME
    Always do whatever's next - George Carlin

Deleted
    If it actually counts as a raid (and not as a loot-piñata) TotC

Legit raid, MC (UBRS, Strat etc... whatever).

Holy pally, rebuffing every five minutes, being designated as the out-of-combat rezzer sometimes... it was a blast. Haha.
    Arguing on the internet is like...