10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shortloldude View Post
    I have a question about alistar, I enjoy playing him and a lot of guides say to go AP/support rather than tank. I build this way, but would you pick alistar if your team already has a tank? Usually when i build ap/support I still end up initiating for the team and saving squishies/setting up kills, and do OK damage but not as much as an actual damager, so would it not be wasteful to have a tank even with an ap/support alistar on your team?
    AP Alistar is worth it in my opinion, he heals alot and he can stay for a long time in battle with his ulti and his pulverize is invaluable during teamfights.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Yeah Alistar is a raw ass mofo. If me and my roommate lose a couple, he'll just be like "Well I wanna win, time to play Alistar". His CC is awesome and his ult pretty much makes him impossible to kill. Alistar alone can control a lot of team fights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Straton View Post
    Yeah Alistar is a raw ass mofo. If me and my roommate lose a couple, he'll just be like "Well I wanna win, time to play Alistar". His CC is awesome and his ult pretty much makes him impossible to kill. Alistar alone can control a lot of team fights.
    Until you get counter-picked Vayne!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylitri View Post
    Bought Lux today, and oh my god is she fun! Got fed insanely much in my second game and with a Q, E and R combo, they were all dead
    Been playing as Fiddles for a long time, so it was refreshing with something new
    Welcome to the team.

And thanks to her skill shots, people are scared to play her.

Thanks to her range you harass the opponent all day.

I like to build her with either Clairvoyance or Teleport to snipe enemies with my laser.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

I like to build her with either Clairvoyance or Teleport to snipe enemies with my laser.

A true Lux player snipes people within the fog of war.

Deleted
    Haven't seen Zoeii here in a while!

Deleted
    Fun fact: I really hate Jax late game. He got a triple kill without any effort. We had a shitty setup though, only one stun :/ We won in the end, thank god.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylitri View Post
    Bought Lux today, and oh my god is she fun! Got fed insanely much in my second game and with a Q, E and R combo, they were all dead
    Been playing as Fiddles for a long time, so it was refreshing with something new
    Join the Light side! If you can play her with Teleport or Clairvoyance and Ignite. You can really blow stuff up that way.

Quote Originally Posted by PnBoots View Post
    i laffed. 10char
    You might want to reread it... Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    Until you get counter-picked Vayne!
    What makes Vayne so good vs Alistar?
    Last edited by Riathy; 2011-08-06 at 03:56 PM.

How accurate is this website?

http://www.lolstatistics.com/player/na/21065398

It says I only have 99 deaths, but I am sure I have more then that. Also, in the LoL client it says I have won 86 games not 88...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    How accurate is this website?

http://www.lolstatistics.com/player/na/21065398

It says I only have 99 deaths, but I am sure I have more then that. Also, in the LoL client it says I have won 86 games not 88...
    I have 0 deaths... so not that accurate, I'd say.

So I just bought brand, and I can soon afford another 6k champ. What should I buy ? Or who rather

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    You might want to reread it... Just saying.

i read you chased a singed...and then tried to make up an excuse for doing so.

---------- Post added 2011-08-06 at 04:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuzo View Post
    So I just bought brand, and I can soon afford another 6k champ. What should I buy ? Or who rather
    hows your runes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    Her silverbolts deals true damage which means no damage reduction stops it. So if you have 100 armor and my attack deals 99 true damage, I will still deal 99 damage but if I only deal 99 normal damage I didnt do any damage.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    Her silverbolts deals true damage which means no damage reduction stops it. So if you have 100 armor and my attack deals 99 true damage, I will still deal 99 damage but if I only deal 99 normal damage I didnt do any damage.
    That, and the fact that a Vayne stacks up on Attack speed. Also, she can Condemn Alistar away from the group as he's going to pulverize, if timed right, he wasted his pulverize while going backwards ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Nowhere did he/she make up an excuse for doing so. He/She congratulated the person on being a good player while his teammates sucked.

---------- Post added 2011-08-06 at 05:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    That, and the fact that a Vayne stacks up on Attack speed. Also, she can Condemn Alistar away from the group as he's going to pulverize, if timed right, he wasted his pulverize while going backwards ;p
    Also, this!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    Nowhere did he/she make up an excuse for doing so. He/She congratulated the person on being a good player while his teammates sucked.
    And lets be brutally honest, 3v1 and thinking you can corner the singed, i'd probably fancy my chances too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphatar87 View Post
    And lets be brutally honest, 3v1 and thinking you can corner the singed, i'd probably fancy my chances too.
    Yeah but still Riathy didnt make an excuse which was my point.

Deleted
    Until you realize, that Singed has Rod of Ages, Rylais, Force of Nature, Randuins and Merc treads. With Ghost/Ult/Ignite. I love it, run round people 24/7, they think they can kill you

---------- Post added 2011-08-06 at 04:41 PM ----------

hows your runes?
    I bought brand for IP and got RP to buy another* my runes are fine got stable jungle ones and the best for solo top and decent AP runes (soon full though)