10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    Until you realize, that Singed has Rod of Ages, Rylais, Force of Nature, Randuins and Merc treads. With Ghost/Ult/Ignite. I love it, run round people 24/7, they think they can kill you
    When I played AP shaco, I put some boxes near their top turret and we then had a huge teamfight there, their Jax almost died but he was gonna recall BUT he went into the bush where I had my boxes so he got feared and ran away and then our Singed killed him while having 3 other enemies on him. xD
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Hello!

Please do not consider this flaming, I'm merely trying to make sense of the situation.

I used to be HoN player, however due to some weird issues with my computer (involing it randomly restarting whenever I play HoN, and only HoN at that) I recently switched to LoL, and I'm curious as if there's any way to gank someone on a lane without summoner skills? I find that whenever I go mid to top they see me from to far away and merely have to walk back to the tower in a slow pace, am I doing it wrong or is this just an element to the game?

Deleted
    Jarvan + Flash + Ignite + Bait your E + Knock Up + Ultimate = u ded son.
    Jarvan can't bait my E because I also play Jarvan and know him in and out

And Ezreal doesn't just stand into the fray, Ezreal is ranged, he does it from behind.

Even if Jarvan decides to flash into the middle of my team, E + Q to get to me AND finally ult me, I will then just E away while my team's Alistar for instance gets to their carries who will be trying to kill me while me and our ap carry will be destroying their carries because Jarvan used up his CC and our Alistar is knocking the shit out of their team and our Janna/Sona is CC'ing them while our LeBlanc is nuking their most squishiest champ as well as me still being alive and trueshotting/mystic shotting the living hell out of everyone and slowing their attack speeds.

EDIT: And someone was saying that Lux can kill most people in one combo. While that may be true, you almost always need to land your Light Bindings on him so that you can hit your ult. Most good players who have any boots whatsoever can dodge your Finales Funkeln.

But if you get them in your Light Bindings, job's done. Light Bindings -> Ult -> Slow, wait for it to slow a lot, detonate, while throwing out auto attacks for your passive, but if you are level 18 with a lot of AP and CDR, do NOT even consider going ahead to use your passive and please don't make the mistake of getting Lich Bane cause most noobs think it's cool on Lux. If you utilize Lux's big range to the maximum and build AP/CDR instead of Lichbane, you will see that you will get kills/assists and not die often.
    Last edited by mmoc1cc94a666b; 2011-08-06 at 05:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    Hello!

Please do not consider this flaming, I'm merely trying to make sense of the situation.

I used to be HoN player, however due to some weird issues with my computer (involing it randomly restarting whenever I play HoN, and only HoN at that) I recently switched to LoL, and I'm curious as if there's any way to gank someone on a lane without summoner skills? I find that whenever I go mid to top they see me from to far away and merely have to walk back to the tower in a slow pace, am I doing it wrong or is this just an element to the game?
    You have to make it so it isnt noticeable as good as possible and to tell the top/bot not to push so they have to go back to their turret but to answer your question, it is quite a distance to cover because else ganking would be too easy.

---------- Post added 2011-08-06 at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ViND_ View Post

And Ezreal doesn't just stand into the fray, Ezreal is ranged, he does it from behind.

Even if Jarvan decides to flash into the middle of my team, E + Q to get to me AND finally ult me, I will then just E away while my team's Alistar for instance gets to their carries who will be trying to kill me while me and our ap carry will be destroying their carries because Jarvan used up his CC and our Alistar is knocking the shit out of their team and our Janna/Sona is CC'ing them while our LeBlanc is nuking their most squishiest champ as well as me still being alive and trueshotting/mystic shotting the living hell out of everyone and slowing their attack speeds.
    You do know that if fighting against a proper team, Ezreal will be targetted first along with LeBlanc cause they are super squishy and with no ways to escape really, I usually threeshot Ezreal. xD
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ViND_ View Post

Since when did we take team composition into it?

If we played with my ideal team comp. Ashe would arrow you, Amumu would initiate. I'd jump on your face, Brand would Pillar of Flame and ult you, and Sona would AoE stun for a free 2 seconds

But, as soon as you said Le Blanc, I laughed, and realized you were trolling. GJ.
    Last edited by mmoc9fada5a631; 2011-08-06 at 05:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    Hello!

Buy Nocturne.

Deleted
    I do, however, still want people for a 5's team in Season 2. It won't be kicked off from the start of the season. I'm still helping friends level their accounts to 30.

You all know my experience by now, I don't need to go through it all again.

I recently cleared my Private Messages, so lost who had mailed me about it. I know Musra wanted to, but other than that, I can't remember. (Sorry, my memory is shocking, especially after being left pretty much by myself with the exception of Uggz! on Eu East)

Basically, looking for flexible people, who think they're going to be able to compete in season 2. The nature of the team, we (Myself and Alphatar) want people who are going to be available to play in the evenings, and have a flexible schedule at night (for example, not having parents telling you to to bed at 10pm)

We came to the decision we will be playing on EU West as well.

Ideally, you will know 2-3 champions in the role you want to play, and be proficient with them.

Either reply to this here, or Private Message me if you're interested.

For now, we have:
    Top Lane: Available
    Middle Lane: Available
    Jungle: (Musra, I think?) If not, Available
    Bottom Lane: Me (AD) and Alphatar (Support)

10+ Year Old Account
    My WoW name is Shacco :P I have never played LoL before, so it confused me when people always whispered me about my name refering to LoL. Obviously theres a guy named "Shaco".

10+ Year Old Account
    I do, however, still want people for a 5's team in Season 2. It won't be kicked off from the start of the season. I'm still helping friends level their accounts to 30.

I recently cleared my Private Messages, so lost who had mailed me about it. I know Musra wanted to, but other than that, I can't remember. (Sorry, my memory is shocking, especially after being left pretty much by myself with the exception of Uggz! on Eu East)

Basically, looking for flexible people, who think they're going to be able to compete in season 2. The nature of the team, we (Myself and Alphatar) want people who are going to be available to play in the evenings, and have a flexible schedule at night (for example, not having parents telling you to to bed at 10pm)

Ideally, you will know 2-3 champions in the role you want to play, and be proficient with them.

For now, we have:
    I am the jungler, yes but when possible I will go with Twitch. :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    I am the jungler, yes but when possible I will go with Twitch. :3
    Haha, you high son?

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, you high son?
    No way, Twitch is awesome =P But as I said, I am the jungler. ^^

Deleted
    just went 16-2-17 with noc, i love this guy. Really fun to ulti in KIll and get the fuck out again ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Duallegend View Post
    just went 16-2-17 with noc, i love this guy. Really fun to ulti in KIll and get the fuck out again ;P
    Heh, Gun&run heroes are why I switched my main tank over to Galio

Looked over the "huge damage nerf" everyone says he got, all that happened is one of his moves AP ration was changed from 0.8 to 0.7, his base health got buffed, and his base armor got buffed.

I bought Olaf (and the the brolaf skin, if you have olaf without it... shame shame), and man is he fun. My early game is insane (ohai brand, obye half your health from an axe toss), but I slow down middle game. Though, once I hit late game, I'm an unstoppable monster of viking wrath. I dislike his jungle (slow and risky), so I lane, which is awesome. Plus, I love running from 5 person ganks with an ashe chasing me, waiting for the volley, then yelling BROMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and getting away. In a 5v5 normal premade, I went 10/0/2 and we dropped their nexus in 22 minutes. They ran from me the whole damn game.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

For now, we have:

I'd love to play with you guys, but I am on the US servers, only level 22, and I don't think I am good enough to compete with you expert players. oO

---------- Post added 2011-08-06 at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    I bought Olaf (and the the brolaf skin, if you have olaf without it... shame shame), and man is he fun. My early game is insane (ohai brand, obye half your health from an axe toss), but I slow down middle game. Though, once I hit late game, I'm an unstoppable monster of viking wrath. I dislike his jungle (slow and risky), so I lane, which is awesome. Plus, I love running from 5 person ganks with an ashe chasing me, waiting for the volley, then yelling BROMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and getting away. In a 5v5 normal premade, I went 10/0/2 and we dropped their nexus in 22 minutes. They ran from me the whole damn game.
    I bought Olaf, didn't like him and got a refund for him. I've moved on to Renekton and he is way more fun. Just as strong in my opinion as Olaf.

Deleted
    I'd love to play with you guys, but I am on the US servers, only level 22, and I don't think I am good enough to compete with you expert players. oO
    I'm the only competitive one at the moment. Alphatar is still levelling his account. If you can get over to EU West, with the lag not being a problem, it's not problemo to me

Recently started playing Sona again, and damn it's stupidly simple. Babysitting the bottom lane for a bit, and then just floating around helping with ganks is too much fun. I don't normally enjoy playing Support, but I think she's an exception.

Also, can anyone say Lich Bane + E + Q + Passive? Deceptively high burst right there.

Leesa still unsure if I move over or not, but if so I can take top lane spot /middle lane spot. Can also jungle if necessary, toplane I can play irilia and jarvan, middle I can play malz and brand and orianna (gonna get annie since the IP reduction) Bot lane I can play sona. I'm no good with AD ranged though. I can jungle with jarvan aswell. about that. Can play teemo really well aswell but been awhile since.

Deleted
    Ahhh! 6300 IP exactly :P Now I can do other stuff until Skarner comes out

Deleted
    Well Leesa, if you want to play a few matches with me as top lane (Jarvan) or Jungle (Nunu/Shaco) or a support (Soraka, Taric, Janna, Sona) just give me a shout.

Sticking some IP in runes now (why did I miss most of the IP boost? :x) after that I might save for Udyr, or perhaps buy him when he's on sale.