Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    Between Lux and Ezreal what hero would be more fun to play?

Let me hear your opinions!
    Damage < Damage, Crowd Control and Support.

Ezreal < Lux.

Though, I do enjoy playing Ezreal so now and then. Both are enjoyable, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Between Lux and Ezreal what hero would be more fun to play?

Let me hear your opinions!
    I would say Lux.
    Her snare is really good since it does damage and roots two enemies in place which is very effective in teamfights and also her ulti on 24 seconds cooldown, its awesome.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Note to self: Do not try to jungle with AP runes, as nocturne, while being kept awake by only caffeine. Your team mates will hate you.
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2011-08-11 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Ezreal is... Very rewarding, you have basically only skillshots and its kind of hard to kill anyone, but when you actually DO kill someone, it makes you feel like the king of the world... Until that Kassadin Riftwalks next to you and kills you with only his Q
    My bad. :V

So...yeah. I'm done with solo Que for an...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Note to self: Do not try to jungle with AP runes, as nocturne, while being kept awake by only caffeine. Your team mates will hate you.
    ouch..... that didnt end well i bet. Did you even get wraiths down?

Haven't had much luck with twitch My last game our gank (we went with 5 to kill their jungle) turned out to be a huge 5v5 level1 teamfight. We killed 2, they had 3 and first blood.

To make it even worse I dc'd later on! ARGH! Pause function can be handy sometimes...

So I turned the tide went with Alistar (support) and won both games whilst supporting my carry (first game) and assisting the team with heals and initiates in the second game! (First game didn't even last 25 minutes I think)

Alistar surely is fun I don't know which I like better Taric or Alistar. Alistar sure is a lot beefer imho.

Deleted
    so, in one of my latest games a bug happened to me... And I want to share it with you guys (as I had lolreplay open at that time)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feypD2G5k0Y

enjoy and try to reproduce it or something

so, in one of my latest games a bug happened to me... And I want to share it with you guys (as I had lolreplay open at that time)

I'm sorry >.< That was rather depressing for ya'll. Though, to be honest, pretty funny as well XD. (And they had a singed on Twisted Treeline, you couldn't win anyway :P)
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post

It's his new ultimate called The Rocky Mountains.

Transfers are in the shop. I repeat, transfers are in the shop!

Deleted
    Sorry Russians and Polish people. I have nothing with you guys but hopefully this transfer will reduce the frequency of "Матушка Россия))))))" and "KURWAAAA" in the chatbox. My ignore list will also get cleansed a bit.

^^ Hahaha Celltrex XD I am still thinking of wether or not to move over tbh oh well good for all of ya other guys!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    I'm sorry >.< That was rather depressing for ya'll. Though, to be honest, pretty funny as well XD. (And they had a singed on Twisted Treeline, you couldn't win anyway :P)
    funny thing is, in the next game we played against them again this time I played Singed too...but we lost again because our Tryndamere d/ced

and my friend pointed out that Singed also contributed to the bug...the second Cataclysm is because of Janna, the third one because Singed threw Jarvan right after it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post

Wow hahahah! I will play Jarvan these days while Janna is free just to do that.

Deleted
    You should let your mates play Alistar, Singed and Blitzcrank then...if you chain it in time, you can place Jarvans Cataclysms probably everywhere lol

Whats a good 3v3 setup? Me and my friends are looking for some comps that we can mostly likely win with but were only level 20 :P

Transfers are in the shop. I repeat, transfers are in the shop!
    I want to know, how long is the queue to log in on EU West?

Someone said you had 20 minute queues already

Deleted
    Oh my god! I think Leesa just came. ;D
    Going to transfer immediately.
    http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=345460
    Or maybe not. Hmm...
    Anyone here play on EUW who can honestly tell me it's much better than what you think EUNE is?
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2011-08-12 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted
    West currently has no queues... after the patch we had a 5 min queue, but well, that was after the patch.
    Also there are much less people that dont write english on west, since the split I had none that couldnt understand me...but the ragers/flamers are still there as you can imagine (I don't know how bad they are on North/East)

on topic of 3vs3 lineup: pretty much every tanky dps/ap is good there, e.g. Singed, Rumble, Tryndamere, Jax, etc...

Deleted
    There always seems to be 1 or 2 people who either speak a foreign language or don't speak at all in EUNE for me.. I wouldn't mind 5 min queues, but longer than that will get really annoying.