Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I had ~4.1k res in my 3s and honestly, vs burst cleaves (aka kitty cleave, jungle cleave and such), my health chunked if they focus'd me. Ya casters hurt a lot as well if they get off chain cast, 4k + resilience or not >.<. I did think about putting points into perseverance because i normally get gimp'd by spell-cleave more then melee cleave. However, I do agree 4k+ is a lot 4 a feral. Therefore, ima test using that 391 cloak becuz u get ~100 more agility due to the 2 sockets and socket bonus which is probobly the most agility you can gain versus any other pvp -> pve pieces besides trinkets.
    Hehe, sadly i cannot get my 391 pvp weapon yet because i fall 71 conquest earned for the season
    BUT I WILL GET IT NEXT WK!!!
    I might even use a pve trinket as well, if im lucky enough to win Matrix off rag which will drop me around ~3500 res.

So you think 2 spellpen gems will suffice? No cloak spellpen enchant.

<3 the insight guys
    keep it up,
    Williee

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    I had ~4.1k res in my 3s and honestly, vs burst cleaves (aka kitty cleave, jungle cleave and such), my health chunked if they focus'd me. Ya casters hurt a lot as well if they get off chain cast, 4k + resilience or not >.<. I did think about putting points into perseverance because i normally get gimp'd by spell-cleave more then melee cleave. However, I do agree 4k+ is a lot 4 a feral. Therefore, ima test using that 391 cloak becuz u get ~100 more agility due to the 2 sockets and socket bonus which is probobly the most agility you can gain versus any other pvp -> pve pieces besides trinkets.
    Hehe, sadly i cannot get my 391 pvp weapon yet because i fall 71 conquest earned for the season
    BUT I WILL GET IT NEXT WK!!!
    I might even use a pve trinket as well, if im lucky enough to win Matrix off rag which will drop me around ~3500 res.

<3 the insight guys
    keep it up,
    Williee
    3 daily bgs should get you it...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

3 bgs will get me wat?
    If you mean the cloak, I have the pvp one as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    3 daily bgs should get you it...
    He probably meant he didn't have the "total CP obtained this season", in which case he needs to wait a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post

It's enough to ignore MotW, but on some other targets you may have Cyclones that will miss. If PvP is what you mostly do, I'd just run with the 70 spellpen enchant on the cloak. Screw PvE.

Otherwise, if you really wish to keep 22 Agility on it, I'd just run with the PvP cloak. I mean, Cyclones not hitting can break your game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what you're meeting too. Despite me expecting otherwise, all the shaman in my BG decided to keep running with Healing Stream glyph...

15+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/archimonde/Maestus/advanced

B
    esides maybe the trinket any other thing I should change?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/archimonde/Maestus/advanced

B
    esides maybe the trinket any other thing I should change?
    You can still reforge your legs from Haste --> Mastery and I'd get the on-use trinket rather than the proc one.

It seems you've min/maxed optimally (exactly like the one in my chardev? ) for your current gear besides those 2 things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    Fire: A little bit more annoying, but nothing really changes compared to the Arcane Mage. The biggest difference is that Fire Mages will always be moving, while Arcane Mages prefer to stand still at times. Fire Mages will have you dazed, stunned and stunned a lot more as well. But tbh, it should be no real threat to you in 1v1. Same tacts as Arcane.
    Really?

No offense but I play fire since 4.06 and ferals are seriously not a real threat for a fire mage in a 1v1 situation.
    You compare fire to arcane even if both spec dont have much in common. A fire mage can kite a feral because
    for every gap closer a feral has, a fire mage can open the gap again without geting hit once. If you get a blazing
    speed proc on top of that its basicaly free loot. I mean maybee you never faced a good fire mage and I never
    faced a pro feral player but thats what I experince since the release of cataclysm.

Oh and dont suggest to put hots on yourself if you face a mage, its an invitation for spell steal.

Prot (pala): Easy. Prots are highly vulnerable to your bleeds since they usually wear low resillience. Keep those up, use PS procs for HT’s and that’s basically all. Might take a bit to kill him, but you can’t really lose this.
    Every decent tank in PvP wears pvp gear with ALOT resilence.
    Last edited by mmoc10be38dad3; 2011-08-14 at 07:05 AM.

any demo warlock worth his salt will have Demonic Empowerment making his Felguard immune to CC for 15 secs and breaking all CC on the FG

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurki View Post
    Really?

No offense but I play fire since 4.06 and ferals are seriously not a real threat for a fire mage in a 1v1 situation.
    You compare fire to arcane even if both spec dont have much in common. A fire mage can kite a feral because
    for every gap closer a feral has, a fire mage can open the gap again without geting hit once. If you get a blazing
    speed proc on top of that its basicaly free loot. I mean maybee you never faced a good fire mage and I never
    faced a pro feral player but thats what I experince since the release of cataclysm.

Oh and dont suggest to put hots on yourself if you face a mage, its an invitation for spell steal.
    I have to say I haven't really been keeping the 1v1 section up to date for quite a long time. Still, I wasn't comparing Fire to Arcane. I just said that nothing changes about the way you fight against them. Personally, I find Fire Mages extremely annoying but not in the end, a very beatable opponent. Bleeds while being CC'd and FB still rip mages apart. Also, Lifebloom procs when it gets spellstolen/purged.

But then again, there are probably more things wrong in the 1v1 section, since it hasn't been updated since at least 4.1. I will start on it soon.
    Last edited by Balduvian; 2011-08-14 at 08:14 AM.

Is it worth using Savage Roar? I find I have a hard time keeping this up and would much rather use the cp on a maim or fb.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooji View Post
    Is it worth using Savage Roar? I find I have a hard time keeping this up and would much rather use the cp on a maim or fb.
    Don't bother trying to keep it up, it's not worth it since the damage coming from your white hits in PvP is extremely low anyway.

Spend those CP's on Rip/Maim/FB and only use it on SR when switching from 1 target to another, when you really need that PS proc or sometimes when you're setting up burst with trinket/Berserk/SR.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can still reforge your legs from Haste --> Mastery and I'd get the on-use trinket rather than the proc one.

It seems you've min/maxed optimally (exactly like the one in my chardev? ) for your current gear besides those 2 things.
    Ah, I knew I missed something.....and I did use it to help me....>.>

keep up 1 or 2 point savage roars at all time in arenas, 1v1 your not going to need it against warlocks/hunters/mages

Deleted
    I have to say I haven't really been keeping the 1v1 section up to date for quite a long time. Still, I wasn't comparing Fire to Arcane. I just said that nothing changes about the way you fight against them. Personally, I find Fire Mages extremely annoying but not in the end, a very beatable opponent. Bleeds while being CC'd and FB still rip mages apart. Also, Lifebloom procs when it gets spellstolen/purged.

But then again, there are probably more things wrong in the 1v1 section, since it hasn't been updated since at least 4.1. I will start on it soon.
    Im sure lifebloom procs will heal you through a 70-80k combustion while you are disorientated and the firemage resets with cauterize if he dies from the bleeds.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therepairman View Post
    keep up 1 or 2 point savage roars at all time in arenas, 1v1 your not going to need it against warlocks/hunters/mages
    Even then it's a waste of CP. Don't bother keeping it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurki View Post
    Im sure lifebloom procs will heal you through a 70-80k combustion while you are disorientated and the firemage resets with cauterize if he dies from the bleeds.
    That's not the point though. The point is that putting up Lifebloom on yourself while rooted > doing nothing while rooted.

Its not a waste of combo points nerd.

---------- Post added 2011-08-15 at 05:07 PM ----------

Afflicted 3 is also one of the best addons in the game just sayin

15+ Year Old Account
    Woaw, that was totally necessary. I agree, you really had a reason to call me a nerd.

Anyway. White hit damage is terribly low in PvP and with PvP gear, plus the fact that you don't have enough uptime to make really great use of SR. It's a waste of CP unless used in one of the 3 situations I've mentioned before.

About the addon, there are shitloads of useful addons. I'm not saying it's not useful, but I just listed the ones I personally use/have used that have proven me to be useful, and ones that are used by other high-rated Ferals. Just sayin'.
    Last edited by Balduvian; 2011-08-15 at 09:20 PM.

Im therepairman

---------- Post added 2011-08-15 at 05:44 PM ----------

Higher rated feral i use savage roar so w/e