Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    They got content. 65 Lvls of content actually ( 60 revamped and 5 new ) Also most of the players dont really care how the trees look or if there is a mountain there or whatever. Im of course talking about the pvp folks. ( Yes i know there are players who care but most of the people i met dont even know who Sargeras is.
    Well now see that was a big problem, many people didn't care about the 1-60 revamp, I already got all classes at 80 that I needed and I can't stand questing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Well now see that was a big problem, many people didn't care about the 1-60 revamp, I already got all classes at 80 that I needed and I can't stand questing.
    Too bad your missing out Soooo much fun.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    Speak for yourself. I would appreciate all of the old content returning as scaled for level 85. There's too much forgotten content.

As for "it's too unlikely" I would like to draw attention to some of the things Valve did when releasing Portal 2, including hiding a message on an audio file, that you could only read through a spectrograph. This kind of advertising is popular, and is certainly working in this case. I would say it is more likely than not at this point.
    Completely OT, but I for one would LOVE content to scale to maxlevel. I enjoyed running Ulduar, even though I wasn't around to see it back when it was current, do BT runs for glaives, MC is fun, I enjoyed AQ as well, TK I adore, and think Sunwell is a beautiful instance. I think it would be awesome if all the old raids could be done at 85 as they were meant to, with boss health/damage scaled up. They could scale the gear as well, but making sure that current tier raids are always the top end gear, like t12 is now preferred over t11 in most cases. I also think this should happen with and because of old legendaries, to keep obtaining them a task to be done, and so they could be used for forevers if someone wanted to, with their stats scaling up with a new tiers release.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Ragnaros - AR organs.
    Sulfuras - La Surf Us
    Arthas- has Rat.
    Cataclysm- A calm cyst.

I don't think their names are anagrams, but still it's funny.
    Arthas Menethil -> Trash in a Helmet

Well now see, there's an even bigger problem... Many people can't care about how many lvl 80s you have.

(Sorry.. Couldn't help it )
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Almost everything is an anagram if you can't read.
    Anagram...

Raga Man - Idk why it just looked funny :P
    Agar Man
    A Mag Ran
    A Gram An
    A Nag Mar
    A Nag Arm
    A Nag Ram - A nagging ram, perhaps?
    A Rang Ma
    A Rang Am
    A Gar Man - Garr is coming back?!
    A Rag Man - Well yeah, we knew Rag was coming back.
    Gar Ma An
    Gar Am An
    Rag Ma An
    Rag Am An - OMFG RAGNAROS AMAN!?!?!? IS RAGNAROS TEAMING UP WITH THE TROLLS?!?!?!

Indeed. Everything is an anagram.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nos View Post
    Well now see, there's an even bigger problem... Many people can't care about how many lvl 80s you have.

(Sorry.. Couldn't help it )
    That doesn't actually make any sense, I wasn't bragging, you could have one level 80, if it is the only class you like why on earth would you level again?

The fact stands, some people didn't care for the revamp, doesn't mean it is the majority.

This is why the internet is the best thing ever invented.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elye View Post
    This would actually make my week , i say bring back more hardcore Bc instances ... where CC is a must shattered halls heroic anyone ? :-P
    Crowd control was only necessary in Shattered Halls because Warrior and Druid AoE threat sucked big time. Any Paladin worth his Consecration could tank it no problem without CC. EDIT: I did this from my very first heroic Shattered Halls run on my Paladin myself.

Crowd control was very much necessary for most groups in 4.0 as well. The packs in Zul'Gurub are sort of unique, seeing as you can use different mechanics to by-pass having to cc(exception being the pack just before the Panther), and Zul'Aman is just designed to require very little cc to make the timed possible.

It was definitely not the crowd control part that made Burning Crusade heroics hard. They were severely overtuned(Blood Furnace trash, anyone?) for some, undertuned for others and Magister's Terrace's cc-requirement was just tedious.

On-topic: I highly doubt this is the case. "Have a true gamers hunt" and "hide a true leak" just sound way too random to make sense, and the way you got to AQ20/40 is the exact same way as all those doomsday prophets come up with their days "But if you take those numbers and the number of letters of that word and add them together, it spells bingo!"

80? Wait so you could stand questing throughout Outland and Northrend but can't stand questing in Cata? Like Narshe said you're missing out big time.........unless of course you meant to write how many 85's you have and wrote 80 by mistake.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You people have way too much free time...

"Warpweaver Hashom" is also an anagram for "Have hew armor swap".

Does it mean anything?
    No.

Deleted
    80? Wait so you could stand questing throughout Outland and Northrend but can't stand questing in Cata? Like Narshe said you're missing out big time.........unless of course you meant to write how many 85's you have and wrote 80 by mistake.
    I was talking about 1-60 revamp that cost a lot of time and resources (although it was necessary). When cata launched all classes that I care for had been 80, no need to get back to lower level zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    "Warpweaver Hashom" is also an anagram for "Have hew armor swap".

Does it mean anything?
    No.

Actually... "have armor hew swap" would be exactly what people have been saying he was for all along, wouldn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

I was talking about 1-60 revamp that cost a lot of time and resources (although it was necessary). When cata launched all classes that I care for had been 80, no need to get back to lower level zones.
    Ok i see. Well thats what im talking about....obviously if someone has all the classes he cares at end lvl then he wouldnt go back UNLESS he cares about the lore and the world of Azeroth and of course thats the problem...most people do not care.

Edit: Also if someone is an achievment addict he would go back again just so he can complete all the q's and explore everything.
    Last edited by Xilurm; 2011-08-12 at 02:06 PM.

Deleted
    You should start over again. Just about every quest is new and landscape is different in most cases. For me it was very refreshing to level a new character instead of again mindless grinding with my main, because i had nothing else to do with it.

Vaultkeeper Razhid --- Pulverize dark hate
    Warpweaver Hashom -----
    Ha Ha Over warm spew
    Void Transmogifier --------
    If grand vomitories
    Thaumaturge Vashreen---- Humane truths average

Actually... "have armor hew swap" would be exactly what people have been saying he was for all along, wouldn't it?
    There is a million anagrams for names that long.

For example,
    Vaultkeeper Razhid ----> ever hurt dike plaza

that would need to say "Have Armor (hue) swap."

Ok i see. Well thats what im talking about....obviously if someone has all the classes he cares at end lvl then he wouldnt go back UNLESS he cares about the lore and the world of Azeroth and of course thats the problem...most people do not care.

Edit: Also if someone is an achievment addict he would go back again just so he can complete all the q's and explore everything.
    Well a majority of players don't usually have every class at max level. Only the more hardcore people do, and we all know casual people outnumber the other people by a lot. Plus I'm sure 90% of players went back and made a Worgen/Goblin (or at least race changed) and went through the revamped Azeroth at least once.