Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

The new Ragnar O's

The old cereal was simply not good enough for the Cataclysm.Here is the new cereal that came out too soon

Awesome avatar by Resentful

Deleted
    *awkward silence*

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks photo shopped...

10+ Year Old Account
    *crickets*
    <Mod edit: Infracted>
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-08-13 at 04:10 PM.

Deleted

Last edited by Chelly; 2011-08-13 at 04:10 PM.

This was probably the least funny picture I've ever seen on these forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Setback jokes haven't been funny since about 500 years before the first one was ever made by the way.

Deleted
    The fail boat was a LOT funnier I must admit, because I haven't seen the joke before.
    Last edited by mmocadda337b13; 2011-08-13 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Spelling

Sorry but this is really not funny at all.

I like how you put so much effort into failing - THAT makes it funny!

Deleted
    Worst thread ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Haters gonna Hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

i like it + screen-capped

By fiber be purged

Some of you guys are just total assholes. Plain and simple, just strait up dick heads. While it my not be funny you guys take advantage of anonymity on the internet to extremes. This person might be trying his hand at photoshopping for the first time or is new at it all the same. Instead of giving any kind of constructive feedback you all just flame away. I think that this could be funnier with a bit more work, he has a very good idea here. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-08-13 at 04:11 PM.

Deleted
    At least the spoon looks cool.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mind Sculptor View Post
    Some of you guys are just total assholes. Plain and simple, just strait up dick heads. While it my not be funny you guys take advantage of anonymity on the internet to extremes. This person might be trying his hand at photoshopping for the first time or is new at it all the same. Instead of giving any kind of constructive feedback you all just flame away. I think that this could be funnier with a bit more work, he has a very good idea here. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
    Yeah, yeah, we should like everything, right?
    That usually leads to unfunny shit like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mind Sculptor View Post
    Not ashamed, as it's not funny, and it never will be.

Its not even the photoshop work itself that's being criticized here, so that's a moot point. Hell, the photoshopping is more then adequate for something like this.

If the joke isn't funny, it doesn't matter how well you tell it.

All I can say is blizzard should actually make that a cereal and it would probably be good.

Wow... you're all assholes. Why bother coming into a thread and just dicking on someone like this.

No constructive criticism, just "ahaha I hate you and you're crap plus I have no friends and use the internet to outlet my serious issues".

Seriously guys. No wonder those 300k subscribers left wow if we only have people like you lot.
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-08-13 at 04:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phyrix View Post
    Not ashamed, as it's not funny, and it never will be.

Its not even the photoshop work itself that's being criticized here, so that's a moot point. Hell, the photoshopping is more then adequate for something like this.

If the joke isn't funny, it doesn't matter how well you tell it.
    I agree, the photo-shopping is okay (better than what I could do) but it's just unfunny, why would I laugh at something I have heard thousands of times? It just gets old and therefore unfunny. We're hardly being horrible by saying it's not funny due to the fact we've seen it hundreds of times before.