GTX 560 TI (EVGA Superclocked) Ideal Temps?

It's about 50c to 55c @ Idle.. and, when I play games like Rift(Those graphics are gorgeous.) It gets to a insanely high 82c... When I play Wow, it's at around 72c. Now, I have the "Always perform at Maximum" On the Nvidia control Panel enabled.. and I run those games at all Ultra, and it's very smooth at my Monitors Resolution (1920x1080) My case is the Coolermaster HAF 922.. so, I have good Airflow. Are those temps High for my card? They kind of worry me. (I'm getting my temps from Speedfan)

Note that I do live in Wisconsin.. And it does get to 80 to 90 Degrees with about 80% Humidity.
    Last edited by Laqweeta; 2011-08-14 at 12:23 PM.

Deleted
    Temps are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Evoss View Post
    Temps are fine.
    Do you know what the Max temp the card can handle is?

Deleted
    This is what my evga 560 ti is at while wow is running in org, although I have seen it at 85 degrees aswell while playing wow

http://i.imgur.com/Fyh73.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    i was worried today, while playing witcher 2 my temps hit 80-83*c and i was worried since it was so close to 90*c which i believe is the max temp for the GTX 590, i opened my room door and let the air in my room circulate abit and temps dropped down to 75*c but i think there's no harm if temps are below 90*c.

i know its 105° safe for a GTX 480 i'm guessing its about the same for ur cards, in other words: ur far, far away from any need to worry. setup acustom fan profile with afterburner if ur rlly afraid?

Quote Originally Posted by Neeko View Post
    i know its 105° safe for a GTX 480 i'm guessing its about the same for ur cards, in other words: ur far, far away from any need to worry. setup acustom fan profile with afterburner if ur rlly afraid?
    I am worried, lol. As this is my first Gaming Computer, and 82c under load just seems too high for my Case, and my fans. So I'm downloading EVGA's Precision. Hopefully this will solve my problem.

Is putting the fan speed to 100 at all times a good idea? Lol.

Holy god it's loud at 100 ;o... I'm going to put it at 75. Lol

GPU Fan @ 75.. Temp gets to 73c while playing Rift. MUCH better! Thanks guys :]
    Last edited by Laqweeta; 2011-08-14 at 12:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    If you can ignore the noise, it's ok!
    Make sure your case has good airflow (cable management says hi!) and if you continue to worry you can install a side fan (unless you already have one).

Quote Originally Posted by Zkeya View Post
    If you can ignore the noise, it's ok!
    Make sure your case has good airflow (cable management says hi!) and if you continue to worry you can install a side fan (unless you already have one).
    It's just way too loud, lol!.. All cables are tied off, for good Cable Management. I do have a 240 side fan. I've got the HAF Coolermaster 922 case. :]

Also, While we're on the subject of GTX 560 TI.. I just got a crash, and it Successfuly recovered. This has happened 2 times now. What does this mean? The card is not more than 4 months old. Driver version would be 280.26
    Last edited by Laqweeta; 2011-08-14 at 12:58 PM.

I am worried, lol. As this is my first Gaming Computer, and 82c under load just seems too high for my Case, and my fans. So I'm downloading EVGA's Precision. Hopefully this will solve my problem.

Holy god it's loud at 100 ;o... I'm going to put it at 75. Lol

GPU Fan @ 75.. Temp gets to 73c while playing Rift. MUCH better! Thanks guys :]
    Gpu fan at 100% all the time does not hurt your gfx card contrary to popular belief, ur running an NVIDIA/EVGA card, not some random crap quality card.

It's just way too loud, lol!.. All cables are tied off, for good Cable Management. I do have a 240 side fan. I've got the HAF Coolermaster 922 case. :]

Also, While we're on the subject of GTX 560 TI.. I just got a crash, and it Successfuly recovered. This has happened 2 times now. What does this mean? The card is not more than 4 months old. Driver version would be 280.26
    drivers, nothing to worry about, unless it happends more often than like 10x /day then u shud consider trying to swap the drivers, but again, u can sleep without worrying, i think i speak for all of us when i say some drivers gave us the same SUDDENLY..BLACK SCREEN=>Drive has recovered-thingy ^^

but again, u can setup a costum fan profile in afterburner, what i do is like: 50°=> 70% 60°=> 80% 70°=> 90% 80°+?=> 100% only my top card ever gets above 70° like this, and like i said, if a 480 can handle 105° then im pretty sure a 500-series card, especially the ti version can handle it even better ( to my understanding a GF110 chip is a 'more mature ' GF 100 chip)
    Last edited by Neeko; 2011-08-14 at 02:46 PM.

Deleted
    Driver 280.26 is bugged. read the link below and downgrade your driver.

One of the bugs includes overheating and the fan aint reacting.

80+ celcius is not too high for 560Ti's (they can handle up to 100c) but it still is a bit higher than usual.
    My 560Ti doesnt go above 65c on full load, I know it has the Asus DCu2 cooling solution, but Ive heard that 560Ti's still dont run very hot, it was the 400 series that runs 80+ usually :P
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

Quote Originally Posted by Neeko View Post
    Gpu fan at 100% all the time does not hurt your gfx card contrary to popular belief, ur running an NVIDIA/EVGA card, not some random crap quality card.

drivers, nothing to worry about, unless it happends more often than like 10x /day then u shud consider trying to swap the drivers, but again, u can sleep without worrying, i think i speak for all of us when i say some drivers gave us the same SUDDENLY..BLACK SCREEN=>Drive has recovered-thingy ^^

but again, u can setup a costum fan profile in afterburner, what i do is like: 50°=> 70% 60°=> 80% 70°=> 90% 80°+?=> 100% only my top card ever gets above 70° like this, and like i said, if a 480 can handle 105° then im pretty sure a 500-series card, especially the ti version can handle it even better ( to my understanding a GF110 chip is a 'more mature ' GF 100 chip)
    Okay, cool! . It's only stopped responded about 2 times total. Had it for about 3 days. So, I'm not too worried now !. Thanks for all of the info!!

Hi guys,

I would just like to contribute by saying my EVGA 560ti SC runs at around the same temps while idle and about 72-75 while playing WoW.
    I also would like to add I had 2 crashes/recovery in about 6 hours after installing the new 280.26 drivers but have NOT had any problems since after doing a full system reboot

Thanks!

Deleted
    imageshack.us/photo/my-images/151/gtxm.jpg/