Page 6 of 204 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    definatly tier 6 those wings are prosauce
    I am immortal, I cannot die
    I have inside me the blood of kings

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gradius125 View Post
    Is it possible for a lock to solo the content that drops the T5 gear tokens (SSC/The eye)? If so... brb..
    Damn I wish, some of it probably can be solo'd but Lady Vash for the head token, you need near full raid for that cause of the pillar thingies you need to disable

On the general topic though, I would love to get my grubby fingers on at least shoulders from tier 5 though I will try to get full set.

Not changing my weapon though, I personaly feel that the weapons have actually gotten better as time has gone on, I don't care much for tbc/wotlk weapons

Deleted
    Ill be wearing whatever i am now
    minus the tabard.

10+ Year Old Account
    People seem to have a hard on for lock t6 likes it's the best set ever...I mean it's not bad but people are just sold on the wing effect to be honest which isn't up 100% of the time.

With all the options from gear from vanilla till now I'd think people would be a lot more creative. I for one will be waiting to se at least what next tiers set will look like and then slowly assembling a set after I've experimented with 100's of combinations.

Made by dubbelbasse

Rotate between t8 and t5!

Wanted to be able to use my scythe from one of the lowbie warlock quests, but I'll have a dragonwrath fairly soon here.
    Member of the 4.3 Firelord club.
    The very mention of demon warlock as a tanking spec makes me vomit profusely, so please abstain from it.

WBC needs damagers, ELE/ARMS/FIRE needed most. Wendigobrewing.com to apply! 2/8 heroic 25m. 3 days, 4 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Damn I wish, some of it probably can be solo'd but Lady Vash for the head token, you need near full raid for that cause of the pillar thingies you need to disable

On the general topic though, I would love to get my grubby fingers on at least shoulders from tier 5 though I will try to get full set.

Not changing my weapon though, I personaly feel that the weapons have actually gotten better as time has gone on, I don't care much for tbc/wotlk weapons
    i'm pretty sure they made it so you can move with the orb. watched a video of a DK soloing it. plus warlock portals work while holding an orb now... just wondering if anyones actually done it.

Full t6, no doubt!
    Asus Sabertooth Z77 S-1155 | Intel Core I7 3770K 3.5GHZ (@ 4.3Ghz) | Asus GeForce GTX670 DC2 2GD5 2GB | Corsair 32GB DDR3 Vengeance Quad 1866MHZ CL10 (4X8GB)
    Cooler Master Silent Pro 850W | NZXT Miditower Phantom 410 ATX Gunmetal | 3DMARK Vantage: P34120

Full twill set.

(stratholme trash quality gear)

Quote Originally Posted by Kragtik View Post
    Full twill set.

(stratholme trash quality gear)
    Didnt i read somewhere that u could not transfrom items without "stats". Because then I guess u cant use the Twill set, since its grey quality.

"Placing an item into the Transmogrifier interface will offer a preview of how the item will appear once the change is applied. However, not all item pairings are compatible with Transmogrification. In general, only items that have stats can be used in the transmogrification process."

Or did I misunderstand?

[QUOTE=Crush;12779229
    Priest : Dono ....
    [/QUOTE]

As a priest you should DEFINATELY go for T6:

success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

T5 all day every day.
    Have you ever wondered about if your mom ever kissed you goodnight after giving your dad a blowjob?

You are now.

T2 , love Nemesis.

Deleted
    Am I alone in feeling that T6 is a bit too showy? Kinda smacks of trying too hard to look evil imo. :P

If you can transmute the legendary into one of the starter staves that's three twigs duct taped together, I'm golden.

either tier 8 or 10 , need to see what looks better on the goblin model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firemansam View Post
    How can you pass up demon wings?
    By the whole set being garish and fugly when the wings aren't present. And that helm is the worst looking part, it's a shame the wings are tied to it. Seriously, if it wasn't for the wings, would anyone consider that set "nice"?

T8.5 for me, maybe T5. Or, perhaps just a Black Mageweave or Cindercloth set

ill wear random ugly looking green items just for lulz imagine character looking like that coming to a raid ant topping dps/hps meters etc. ^^ lulz!

I'm going full t6 just need to find 2 2h axes

Tier 1 because it's so ugly it's cool xD But do you have to HAVE the gear before you can look like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    By the whole set being garish and fugly when the wings aren't present. And that helm is the worst looking part, it's a shame the wings are tied to it. Seriously, if it wasn't for the wings, would anyone consider that set "nice"?

T8.5 for me, maybe T5. Or, perhaps just a Black Mageweave or Cindercloth set
    I love the T6 set, especially the helm. I just like T5 more, so I'll wear them both probably. Still have them in bank anyway.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side