Thread: Ret PvP

10+ Year Old Account

Ret PvP

I was just wondering if other people feel the same way i do about our 4-set bonus. Other then pure dps specs everyone has a different 4-set for each different spec. Why does holy/ret not have there own 4-set like most off the other pvp seasons?

im my opinion we also have the weakest 4-set. I think it would be pretty awesome if they reintroduced -10 seconds of HoJ.

i know theres a hundred of these "cry" ret pvp threads but i had to get this stuff off my chest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostomc View Post
    I was just wondering if other people feel the same way i do about our 4-set bonus. Other then pure dps specs everyone has a different 4-set for each different spec. Why does holy/ret not have there own 4-set like most off the other pvp seasons?

im my opinion we also have the weakest 4-set. I think it would be pretty awesome if they reintroduced -10 seconds of HoJ.

i know theres a hundred of these "cry" ret pvp threads but i had to get this stuff off my chest.
    Thats mainly because Ret always recieves the least amount of design time and is mostly ignored in such cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    Thats mainly because Ret always recieves the least amount of design time and is mostly ignored in such cases.
    That was productive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    That was productive.
    It was real. Oh and I've produced enough to say the blatant truth when it's needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Maybe you should try playing rogue or mage or any other pure class, they only have 1 viable PvP spec.

Well, the 4p set bonus on pvp gear is totaly crap and outdated. It was ok when judgement was doing high portion of our damage, now it is stupid to keep this bonus. When i look at priest's freedom or feral speed.. well, i am kinda jealous...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    Maybe you should try playing rogue or mage or any other pure class, they only have 1 viable PvP spec.
    I also play a mage and im working on lvling my rogue :P
    My paladin is by far my fav character, im tired of having reroll just fix em k.