Page 10 of 171 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well, at the start I'll still be wearing Tier 12, I like it. But if Tier 13 ends up looking terrible...

I'm thinking tier 4 robe, tier 6 hood and a nice pair of shoulders. Haven't decided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    I thought you can make cloth look like any cloth item? Why would you need to be able to wear it? I wont be wearing the Warlock tier 5 just look like it.
    They said in one of the many blue posts that in order to make something look like something else you have to be able to actually wear/use the something else. You can't actually put on the warlock set, so you wouldn't be able to use it to transmogrify.

Going for T8 (25 man) with Anathema = epicness

I'm farming every tier at the moment, including the white T6, but haven't been lucky so far. all i got was full warlock T1 and some tier items that don't change my appearance (legs, feet). It's also annoying that you can't farm both T7/8/9/10? variation sets at the same time due to shared lockouts (the recolors that is)

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I'll be sporting (while not wearing t5)

S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Definitely t6 sunwell gear was amazing, probably Benediction/Anathema too :P

Deleted
    I won't be using it at all because I don't agree with blizzard turning this into some kind of kiddy dress up game when they could be focusing on fixing actual problems.

15+ Year Old Account
    This recolour set with the Exodar Life-Staff (instead of the staff pictured) looks amazing, i just need the off pieces like gloves and boots to finish it!

15+ Year Old Account
    I cannot wait to see people failing at matching stuff. I've already seen some REALLY bad looking stuff in here! Like, matching T4 + T5 + Cowl of Benevolence?? SERIOUSLY people? Those DO NOT MATCH! I for one will be going for this simple set:

for my mace/offhand combo, I'll probably be rolling Tier4 with Light's Justice and the shiny golden offhand thing from Kara.

---------- Post added 2011-08-21 at 08:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by abbot View Post
    I won't be using it at all because I don't agree with blizzard turning this into some kind of kiddy dress up game when they could be focusing on fixing actual problems.
    As a hint, there's seperate design teams working on separate parts of the game.

The people that put effort into designing this have nothing to do with the other problems facing the state of classes/encounter design, and couldn't have "fixed" your "actual problems" in the first place.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    I'm currently farming up T2 pieces and T8 and T5 tokens, but I'll spend T5 ones on pvp set, simply cause it looks more badass. Always Loved how T8 looked, too bad I've started playing my first priest only in ToC times.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    ]As a hint, there's seperate design teams working on separate parts of the game.

The people that put effort into designing this have nothing to do with the other problems facing the state of classes/encounter design, and couldn't have "fixed" your "actual problems" in the first place.
    Actually, the team that's working on implementing Transmogrification while obviously does not work on things like class balance, could of been indeed doing "something more useful". Even though I do like the idea of playing some dress-up, it does feels like there are places that effort could of been spent better. Like an actually properly designed in-game guild finder or an auction house that would not require mods simply to be able to buy things you need without spending half a day searching. Or a dance studio.
    Last edited by mmoc485edc1e5f; 2011-08-22 at 03:03 AM.

Deleted
    I don't play the game anymore, but if I were, T6 + Staff of the Redeemer would be my choice for Shadow. Yep, that staff looks absolutely wonderful. I think I might switch it for Anathema every week or so . On a second though...there still could be a Staff of the Shadow Flame somewhere in my bank...

With healing, T5 and Staff of Immaculate Recovery has no contest . The staff actually matches the armor.

I guess lucky ones will raid with Frostscythe of Lord Ahune .

On a side note, it's quite funny to watch how Blizzard starts to caring more about players since they lost around 1M subscribers. Because I remember quite well the rise of demand for customizable gear since late TBC and Blizzard's denial saying "We want to control what players wear".
    I guess it's once again about what players want...

t8,5 without a doubt
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hurstor/simple
    Tier 11 - 25man -13/13hc (world 220)
    Tier 12 - 10/25man - 7/7hc (world 144)
    Tier 13 - 10/25man - 8/8hc (world 91)
    Tier 14 - 10man - 6/6hc - 4/6 hc - Quit raiding

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by abbot View Post
    I dislike it when people act so ignorant while displaying their location as England/ UK. It's like a stab in the heart.

Regardless, you are planning some use of it or I caught you mid-eRP session as you appear to be naked with Benediction and the odd level 70 piece.

edit: Abandon, your post was witty. Why kill it?
    Last edited by Ultima; 2011-08-22 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    I dislike it when people act so ignorant while displaying their location as England/ UK. It's like a stab in the heart.

Regardless, you are planning some use of it or I caught you mid-eRP session as you appear to be naked with Benediction and the odd level 70 piece.

edit: Abandon, your post was witty. Why kill it?
    I didn't think it really added much constructive to the thread :X

Back onto the Steampunk set, some cloth robes I've found which could work:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=64799#modelviewer:5+0

I like the layered cloth look, makes it look like something you could wear while soldering wires and welding pieces together.

and these shoulders fit in pretty well:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34210#modelviewer

I've been hoping to find some more colourful ones, or some alternatives.
    Last edited by Abandon; 2011-08-22 at 01:07 PM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

A must have for all Disc priests: http://www.wowhead.com/item=24434#.
    Since the staff thread was obvi locked I figured I'd reply to Spiritus here on this staff. If I read their comment about transmogrification correctly you wouldn't be able to actually use this staff since it doesn't have stats. The alternative of course would be one of the look alike http://www.wowhead.com/item=24434#same-model-as.

@Ethos can you possibly link what items make up that set. I have recruited a bear and a huntard to help me farm my sets so very excitd to get this done. BTW 3 manning KT is a joke...just remember LOS around the statue for win on Kael(that way no mind control).

Edit:
    Found it...with the boots and gloves

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...42:28218:27919
    Last edited by CrossKeeper; 2011-08-22 at 02:15 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Full Tier 2 with Benediction. I'll swap into Tier 1 or 2 with all period correct pieces now anyway hanging around Org.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=34610#screenshots:id=77506

Any idea about what the shoulders, belt, and gloves in this Screenshot are? I would assume they probably drop in TK too, but I can't really remember.