Quote Originally Posted by Luminar View Post
    Is there any way to not get stomped in team fights as Amumu?

Late game I have 150+ MR and armor but still die shortly after popping my ult. Is that the only thing Amumu does? Despair on, Bandage in, Ult and Tantrum plus whatever items you may have, die?
    Against most, if not all tanks, stay spread out. Not too spread out they can pick you off and kill you, but far enough so Galio, Amumu, Gragas, Malphite, and to a lesser extent Rammus and Shen, can't gib you all at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cho'gath is free this week. I suggest everyone try jungle Cho at least once, your team will be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Cho'gath is free this week. I suggest everyone try jungle Cho at least once, your team will be awesome.
    It's Cho'gath. Anything a Cho player does that knows how to pay him will be good.

Deleted
    Cho'Gath is free. Inb4 Wit's End builds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did I hear....CHOOOOOOOO'GAAAAATH??!
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

aiight heres the deal

i wanna get a 6.3k champ an i want a new ranged.
    i'm torn between

Miss Fortune, she has some great skins and i like bewbs.
    Or
    Karthas, love his alt and he has a cool evil skeleton face plus i herd he's kinda OP =D

anyone got any advice?

also Valor816 hit me up for a game if ya want =)

Deleted
    Level 10 on the EU servers here, play mainly Jax since he's so overpowered

Gargas is free! been wanting to try him out!

Deleted
    Seriously. Cho'Gath, Veigar, Zilean, Ryze and Shen free again. Totally not overused.

Anivia, Orianna, Poppy, Twitch, Lee Sin barely exist.

Going Nidalee hopefully I can land some awesome skill shot kills :P

Game over we won.

Oh come on 3 times I hit them when they are low and they go away with <50hp each time

DAAAAAAAMN

Good thing we had a GP who got the kills with the ulti
    Last edited by Riathy; 2011-08-23 at 11:57 AM.

Huh. I tried Nidalee and had a lot of fun. But then again I'm still leveling and playing mostly against, as a result, players of wildly varying experience levels.

I suggest throwing the trap ahead of them if you can. Apparently it not only slows them, but makes them take more damage from the javelin. That's a nice little feature of her. <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Huh. I tried Nidalee and had a lot of fun. But then again I'm still leveling and playing mostly against, as a result, players of wildly varying experience levels.

I suggest throwing the trap ahead of them if you can. Apparently it not only slows them, but makes them take more damage from the javelin. That's a nice little feature of her. <3
    trap doesnt slow but it does lower the targets MR and armor

Deleted
    Boring champ cycle this week I have all but 1 of them..

Just started playing LoL about a week ago. I'm pretty awful at it so far, haha, but I haven't really practiced much. Been playing as Warwick mostly. I tried Tristana too, and she was fun, but I was worse with her than I am with Warwick. =(

Excited to try out Cho'Gath! His page says that he's harder to play than Warwick is, but I always thought that he looked fun, so maybe I'll like it anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Boring champ cycle this week I have all but 1 of them..
    ¨

i know how it is, only 3 for me

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Just started playing LoL about a week ago. I'm pretty awful at it so far, haha, but I haven't really practiced much. Been playing as Warwick mostly. I tried Tristana too, and she was fun, but I was worse with her than I am with Warwick. =(

Excited to try out Cho'Gath! His page says that he's harder to play than Warwick is, but I always thought that he looked fun, so maybe I'll like it anyway.
    Aaaaah I wish I were where you are now... Once I started LoL too, and I remember how fun it was, every new champ i tried was like a whole new game.
    Then, you will start to learn what a meta game is, how to build a nicely balanced team, and hopefully you will master a few champions like a baws. Then you will learn map awareness, warding, and importance of baron and dragon. Then you will reach lvl 30, and start building full runes and mastery pages, maybe start watching pro gamers play this game, and be amazed.. Then you will start ranked game, and learn MANY things, you have no idea yet. Just brace yourself, people can be rude and mad in lvl 30 games.

And then you will be an addict.

And then, you will be where i am

My ranked career so far:

When you first start ranked it's pretty much the same as normals, the team with the least retards wins. The loss for example, I was second pick and chose Irelia, we also had a Janna, a kog and a Lux. So what does the last dude pick? Of course, he chooses lane Xin. I still managed to do decently, went 2/0/3 but that Xin was just horrible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    Aaaaah I wish I were where you are now... Once I started LoL too, and I remember how fun it was, every new champ i tried was like a whole new game.
    Then, you will start to learn what a meta game is, how to build a nicely balanced team, and hopefully you will master a few champions like a baws. Then you will learn map awareness, warding, and importance of baron and dragon. Then you will reach lvl 30, and start building full runes and mastery pages, maybe start watching pro gamers play this game, and be amazed.. Then you will start ranked game, and learn MANY things, you have no idea yet. Just brace yourself, people can be rude and mad in lvl 30 games.

And then you will be an addict.

And then, you will be where i am
    Damn I don't wanna be an addict

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    My ranked career so far:

When you first start ranked it's pretty much the same as normals, the team with the least retards wins. The loss for example, I was second pick and chose Irelia, we also had a Janna, a kog and a Lux. So what does the last dude pick? Of course, he chooses lane Xin. I still managed to do decently, went 2/0/3 but that Xin was just horrible
    You never die I noticed, pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    You never die I noticed, pretty sweet.
    Just went 13/3/14 as Cho