Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    My UI

Mine. Still playing around with it.
    What boss mod are you using here, and if it's DBM, how did you change the font of the raid warnings? I know there are options for the special warnings, but i can't for the life of me figure out where to change the raid warning font and size =s

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Only 1 more addon left to configure before the Ui is ready for upload Should be up by the weekend! ---finally hehe
    What about now?
    Last edited by nerikins; 2011-08-22 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    What boss mod are you using here, and if it's DBM, how did you change the font of the raid warnings? I know there are options for the special warnings, but i can't for the life of me figure out where to change the raid warning font and size =s
    Yeah, it's DBM but I take no credit for the reskinning as I took that one out of MonoUI which changes the font to the font that I set in my Fonts folder.

Very clean setup indeed. Did you start this from scratch or a edit of an existing compilation?

My UI

Now I dont know alot about healer uis, but this sure is pretty =D - What buttun Facade you usin?

---------- Post added 2011-08-22 at 02:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Neza View Post
    After finishing my main ui parts to my contents, i am now up to changing blizzards's frames.

Little preview

Character Pane

Auction House

There's still though a lot of work to do because i only finished auction house, guild pane friends pane, character pane and pvp pane yet.
    This is absolutely gorgeous. When you are done, for the love of god please send me the download link.

Quote Originally Posted by Neza View Post
    There's still though a lot of work to do because i only finished auction house, guild pane friends pane, character pane and pvp pane yet.
    Keep up the good work, that is an incredibly slick UI, I like it quite a lot. Will it be up for download at any point?

post your UI to do a download to test

---------- Post added 2011-08-23 at 03:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lustinus View Post
    Here's mine:
    The base of the ui is WoWLUI
    post your UI to do a download to test

10+ Year Old Account
    Raid shot

Really pleased with this. Apologies to Carebare, i bet this looks completely cluttered to you, but i like my buff/debuff bars too much :<

Few things i still want to change:

• Font string to be added to power bars with mana/rage etc
    • Move dbm timers left a bit so they don't overlap heals
    • Tone down the heal crits - these were enormous on baleroc =s
    • Change my buffs to have them in 1 line rather than 7 buffs per line - 2nd line if they reach the map
    • Cast bars are currently directly under the power pars on player/target - the alt power bar appears here, not sure whether to mvoe the alt power bar to central screen or move cast bars further down
    • Change the color smoothing on the raid frames - only fix so far breaks something else xD
    • move, or remove the blizzard raid frame helper thingy that's behind my raid frames
    • Add hp text to the focus frame (not currently shown, normally to the left of player frame)
    • Add %hp to bossframes, maybe move them a litte further from the edge of the screen.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

10+ Year Old Account
    Raid shot

Really pleased with this. Apologies to Carebare, i bet this looks completely cluttered to you, but i like my buff/debuff bars too much :<

Few things i still want to change:

• Font string to be added to power bars with mana/rage etc
    • Move dbm timers left a bit so they don't overlap heals
    • Tone down the heal crits - these were enormous on baleroc =s
    • Change my buffs to have them in 1 line rather than 7 buffs per line - 2nd line if they reach the map
    • Cast bars are currently directly under the power pars on player/target - the alt power bar appears here, not sure whether to mvoe the alt power bar to central screen or move cast bars further down
    • Change the color smoothing on the raid frames - only fix so far breaks something else xD
    • move, or remove the blizzard raid frame helper thingy that's behind my raid frames
    • Add hp text to the focus frame (not currently shown, normally to the left of player frame)
    • Add %hp to bossframes, maybe move them a litte further from the edge of the screen.
    Hey, you never need to apologize for your UI. People have all kinds of different styles that they are comfortable with. That's the true beauty of a UI, individuality.

10+ Year Old Account
    No hate please, I whipped this up in 10 minutes. LITERALLY 10 minutes. My WTF folder just got majorly screwed up and I just threw this together

http://i.imgur.com/ESz8l.jpg

The debuffs appear in the top left, growing to the right. I am also going to move the action bars and unit frame downwards till it's equal to the lower end of the chatbox

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    snippet
    OH MY GOD YOU RUINED IT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE D:

I'm kidding. To each their own! It looks all right in my opinion.

My new guild is picking up nicely! (Gone to 5/7HC in four full resets!)
    A re-form of the old 25man Sub Rosa I used to raid in through Wrath. I'm enjoying wow a lot more because of this so I'll most likely be messing with the UI some more.

For those who would like to hear my god damn sexy voice and raid leading skills! (My microphone is the quiet one unfortunately, does anybody know how to make fraps pick up the microphone some more? My settings are maximum from what I can tell).

Again, watching at 1080 in full screen gives you the best quality.

Last edited by Hulari; 2011-08-24 at 02:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here we go

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-09-14 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolhand View Post
    No hate please, I whipped this up in 10 minutes. LITERALLY 10 minutes. My WTF folder just got majorly screwed up and I just threw this together

http://i.imgur.com/ESz8l.jpg

The debuffs appear in the top left, growing to the right. I am also going to move the action bars and unit frame downwards till it's equal to the lower end of the chatbox
    I actually kind of like this.. If you are a raider.. what I would recomend is to shrink your ui and make everything a little bit smaller, just so you can see more of what it going on by your feet and what not.... You can do this by going to the game menu>options>advanced> youll see a lil scroll bar (might be greyed out, just check/uncheck the box next to it) and adjust to a better size =D

Have fun

Deleted
    I ninjaed your main font (Semplice Regular) but I just can't seem to get it to look like yours with the outline.

Done some searching with Google and there is mentions of adding Outline, Monochrome to lua. Do you add that to all addons that use text?? Maybe it is my screen resolution (1600 x 900) I really don't know....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    I actually kind of like this.. If you are a raider.. what I would recomend is to shrink your ui and make everything a little bit smaller, just so you can see more of what it going on by your feet and what not.... You can do this by going to the game menu>options>advanced> youll see a lil scroll bar (might be greyed out, just check/uncheck the box next to it) and adjust to a better size =D

Have fun
    Will definitely be doing that, just a few more positioning things to do and I'll shrink it. I have yet to decide the position of Grid and DBM

EDIT : We're on the same server :P

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OlGoo View Post
    I ninjaed your main font (Semplice Regular) but I just can't seem to get it to look like yours with the outline.

Done some searching with Google and there is mentions of adding Outline, Monochrome to lua. Do you add that to all addons that use text?? Maybe it is my screen resolution (1600 x 900) I really don't know....
    monochrome outline is what you need. Depending on the addons you use there may be configuration in game. Most of the time though they're thin or thick outlines which don't work the same.

Your resolution shouldn't matter. It's just the size and the monochrome outline.

Deleted
    Ok what size do you recommened? Not sure if UI scale matters as well but I'm using 12px and that would probably look good if I could get the monochrome outline thingy to work.

Addons I use that I want that font: Shadowed Unit Frames, AzCastBar, Parrot and Prat (this has monochrome but looks weird with the outlines they offer).

Thanks for quick reply :P

Edit - One more thing- is there a reason you have debuffs on ToT frame? I play healer so I wouldn't have it but might be different for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tremelizzer View Post
    This looks just awesome. May you be kind enough to break down some if not all the add-ons you use? Is that model of your character behind the minimap just there when you're idle or does it display your target? Thank you!