Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So i just looted the plans for http://www.wowhead.com/item=23540#screenshots in a old hillsbrad foothills run
    I really like the look of them and wondered if anyone knows of a good looking set of armour to match them for a fury warrior, for transmogrifcationamabobadoodle

Thanks in advance <3

P.s: the set has to look good on draenei :>

Quote Originally Posted by Flashbomba View Post
    Trying to collect good ideas for Warrior 1h/2h mace/sword and shield (not axes since I'm human anyways).

More input is more than welcome - I made a seperate thread for it here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ord-and-shield

Found a few more shields that I want to add, but haven't got the time today so will update it tomorrow.
    Mainly, most sword and shield models look awesome at humans (feels like blizz design models around humans kinda, with some exceptions.)
    So, the important job is to make it look well with the other gear you are wearing, while its DOABLE to have lets say pala t6 with bulwark, it does not really fit into the holyish theme from the rest of the gear. This is important things to consider when you make gear sets, I see you found many good alternatives in your thread, and you should be able to stay happy with what you got til now.

---------- Post added 2011-08-25 at 12:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    at Zethras

- Ethereum Nexus-Reaver
    - Neretzek, The Blood Drinker
    - Shadow's Edge
    - Axe of Shattered Dreams
    - Angerfang Broadaxe

Could any of those fit the desired look?
    Please provide more info.
    What is the desired look?

---------- Post added 2011-08-25 at 12:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TehFurbolg View Post
    Is there gear that will make me look like a pirate? It has to be leather though. There's an eyepatch, and there are shirts. But all the pirate hats are cloth, if I researched correctly. :/
    So, I assume you are alliance, which makes things somewhat harder.
    However, something that makes you look like a pirate in leather? Never seen such a thing, in cloth maybe, but then you should be horde even, so if you dont like the item then there is no "real" alternative.
    However, we may have different visions off a pirate, and you can for instance find "Pirate Swords" in Mara (from a quest) however, as transmogrifing dont consume items, you should be able to dual wield it.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=55915
    If you have done the quest, I dont know any really good alternatives (the only other alternative is a white weapon) ):
    Also, you can roll with an eye patch because yes you researched correctly, the only pirate hats are idd cloth.
    But please, post a picture off what you think a pirate is, makes it easier for me.

---------- Post added 2011-08-25 at 12:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Woesnoes View Post
    Thanks for the help, really liked the second set (70 blue) think I will wear that ^_^, if you have any suggestions on 1h weapons, let me know ^^
    I can imagine skullforge reaver fitting in here.

Deleted
    hi, im looking for some additional items for this sexy set for my hunter:
    Chest – Chief Brigadier Armor
    Gloves – Chief Brigadier Gauntlets
    Waist – Chief Brigadier Girdle
    Legs – Chief Brigadier Leggings
    Feet – Chief Brigadier Boots

need a polearm and pref. a bow otherwise a gun

post any other items you think are cool
    Last edited by mmocab9a454d87; 2011-08-25 at 01:42 PM. Reason: changed my mind :P

I need boots to match this set - wowhead.com/compare?items=69580:69603:69640:69616:69631:69627:69561:69568:69590:37631#modelviewer:4:1; 98832;5;98448;7;98456;3;98450;26;98600;14;32560;6;98444;9;98445;10;98447;21;57305:8+0:0 I looked in the list of loot from all the troll instances, but I didn't find anything. MMOChamps, you are my last hope.

I am looking for Moon Swords (used by Wardens), Warglaives (used by Demon Hunters), and Glaives (used by Huntresses).
    Wowpedia website has all the needed pictures of these items if you need to see them.

Does anyone know of any non-legendary items that look like these?
    Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I am looking for Moon Swords (used by Wardens), Warglaives (used by Demon Hunters), and Glaives (used by Huntresses).
    Wowpedia website has all the needed pictures of these items if you need to see them.

Does anyone know of any non-legendary items that look like these?
    Thanks!
    Moonswords are not in game.
    the only warglaive ingame is the one from Illidan.
    the only glave that (was) in game drop(ped) in ZA, was the same one that Zul'Jin has

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joratox View Post
    I need boots to match this set - wowhead.com/compare?items=69580:69603:69640:69616:69631:69627:69561:69568:69590:37631#modelviewer:4:1; 98832;5;98448;7;98456;3;98450;26;98600;14;32560;6;98444;9;98445;10;98447;21;57305:8+0:0 I looked in the list of loot from all the troll instances, but I didn't find anything. MMOChamps, you are my last hope.
    If you're a troll, you can't even see your boots under that kilt!
    Anyways, best option might be http://www.wowhead.com/item=34565

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    ... and Glaives (used by Huntresses).
    Quote Originally Posted by syntactic View Post
    the only glave that (was) in game drop(ped) in ZA, was the same one that Zul'Jin has
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=37631
    But that's not the kind Huntresses use. The huntress glaives don't exist in WoW. Yet.
    Last edited by mmocfc9b192690; 2011-08-25 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanto94 View Post
    Mainly, most sword and shield models look awesome at humans (feels like blizz design models around humans kinda, with some exceptions.)
    Blizzard admittedly designs most armor/weapons with humans in mind because they have perfect proportions, only a few notable exceptions are designed around another race. I would provide a source, but I can't find one at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalooey View Post
    Haha, I am one of the people that registered after being long time lurkers because of this thread. I can see everyone is going mad with the 4.3 and I couldn't be different myself. I am planning several different sets, and I could use some help on getting a weapon that matches the Druid T4 set, as well a cloak

Thank you guys!
    I decided to update stuff here:

www[dot]wowhead[dot]com/compare?items=31042:31034:31039:31044:31048:34556:34444:34573:40280;29096:29097:29099:2910 0:29098:28752:28658:28655;22106:22107:22108:22109:22110:22111:22112:22113

I am in serious need of cloaks for these sets, as well weapons (I don't like the weapon on the Malorne set, I got the best-looking Druidic staff from Karazhan, but stil...) any suggestions? :x

Deleted
    darkcrest belt looks good with the rest of the armor

I'm looking for a staff and a ranged weapons that would go with the Savage Gladiator's Pursuit set. I'm thinking that I'll go with Drake-Mounted Crossbow, but not really sure. And I can't seem to find a matching staff. I'm an orc hunter too, if that helps.

Already have a belt and boots to go with it.

Thanks!

Can anyone help me find the blue colored shoulders for this SET?

There seems to be a red version of the shoulders from HoR, but not blue.

Thank you.

Hey currently working on a armor set for the incoming 4.3 changes! Need some help though!

I'm having trouble finding a good chest/Foot/dagger Offhand/Helm that would go with what i have so far!
    Would appreciate some input!

Edit: I'm playing as a nightelf Male rogue.

Heres the fixed link :

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...1710:36166.-40

10+ Year Old Account

Ok so the items in the ss are -
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=37780
    *and*
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=37116
    I forget the belt's name..edit* and the helms name >.<
    So basically I'm here hoping someone can point me in the direction
    of some matching (bloody) gloves / pants / and maybe boots?
    these are for transmog purposes so naturally they must be mail (I'm a hunter.)
    any help would be over zealously appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    In terms of logic this is a really bad change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwy Maverick View Post
    In terms of logic, nobody fights elves and werewolves in lumber mills.

Deleted
    Human Mage with full merciless (no weapon) & I need some ideas for a good looking staff that is still available in-game, any ideas? Also looking for a nice looking cloak that goes well with this set.

Here's an image I got from google:

Last edited by mmocdebd8642f3; 2011-08-26 at 06:02 AM.

Deleted
    A shadow priest staff? I want a shadowy aura around it, or an evilly feel. Please post!

Quote Originally Posted by Pogo View Post
    Human Mage with full merciless (no weapon) & I need some ideas for a good looking staff that is still available in-game, any ideas? Also looking for a nice looking cloak that goes well with this set.
    If you want the staff that's in that image, you can still obtain Crystalheart Pulse-Staff from Magtheridon.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokzum
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34569 is the model i need but I am a Paladin =\ Can anyone help?
    The onslaught boots now look the same as the onslaught set. If you want those particular looking boots they may still be available as offspec gear that drops from SWP, or they may of been removed from the game (i.e. the textures changed to T6, so those ones arn't in anymore). There are paladin versions of all of the gear that resembles that look btw, warriors gear is green red and grey, paladin gear is all yellow and white.

Deleted
    hi guys, can you please help me?
    im looking for a bow and shoulders for my hunter.
    currently i have this:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...6;25895:11+1:0
    Last edited by mmocab9a454d87; 2011-08-26 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthwings View Post
    A shadow priest staff? I want a shadowy aura around it, or an evilly feel. Please post!
    Purple auras: Nightstaff of the Everliving & Staff of Infinite Mysteries.

Evil-y looking?: Staff of the Shadow Flame & Charmed Cierge come to my mind, but I'm sure there are lots more.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions