Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

€:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargs View Post
    Favorite beer? Must be "an open one". :-))
    But I do love geman beer. Wisebeer is sooo good.
    Try a good Pils instead these are the best German Beers ^^
    Last edited by mmoc09e85c68df; 2011-08-26 at 06:04 AM.

Deleted
    Favorite beer? Must be "an open one". :-))
    But I do love geman beer. Wisebeer is sooo good.

Dark and stout....Samuel Smith Oatmeal stout/nutbrown/imperial all solid choices, Old Rasputin is also awesome if you can handle it
    BO0ooOOooOOo0oooOO0OOooOO0ooo0OOOo0oOO0NEST0RM!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uttnikk/simple
    ^Deepz served here^

Samuel Jackson. It'll get you drunk!

I havn't tried TOO many beers being only 20, but thus far Yuengling and Heineken(light) are my favorite.

15+ Year Old Account
    My favorite shifts by the time I get done with a 6-pack (which takes about 2 weeks). I like it on the dark side, guiness and new castle are usually my first choices. Samuel adams is probably my favorite domestic brew, they're all good. There's a local brewery that makes a good Marzan, Gordon Birsch. In short, I like to drink around.

Right now I am drinking a Shock Top. It's not too bad, but not generally what I prefer. It was just on hand >.<
    Last edited by GodlyBob; 2011-08-26 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Thread title changed >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Bluewhale View Post
    Can't remember tasting bad beer, so I don't really care. Something that isn't too flavorful is always good if you plan drinking more than 2.
    Do you live in America? Plenty of bad tasting beers here. Anything by Anheuser Busch, for instance. They are the Walmart of beers, and therefore cannot be trusted to make anything of actual quality.

I prefer a good stout myself, Tactical Nuclear Penguin is probably my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Theakstons Old Peculier or Jennings Sneck Lifter.

For beers from the past it would be Mere Green Old Speckled Hen as it was about 15 years ago when it was 6.2%, I worked in a pub that got that in and all the old farmer regulars used to get absolutely smashed on it as they were used to drinking piss like Boddingtons.

It needs to be strong to have a decent flavour in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurosil View Post
    Nothing bets Guinness and Kilkenny. <3
    Guinness Extra is pretty badass. Kilkenny is hands down the best ale I have ever had. People say Kilkenny and Smithwick's are the same... I' here to tell the world: They are not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Abita Purple Haze

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casmir View Post
    Samuel Adams Octoberfest
    I love you, have my babies.

P.S.

Its funny though. My old man grew up in the generation of mass produced beer so he actually likes it. He doesn't realize that those in my generation prefer the stronger beers. He can't stand Sam Adams but he likes Genesee which goes down like water for me. We've had a couple discussions about how successful Sam Adams and others actually are. He thinks I'm the only one that drinks it :P
    Last edited by Jodah; 2011-08-26 at 06:56 AM.

I'm from Colorado, we have so many breweries it's really hard to pick...especially if you add in the single bottle specialty brews.

Stella Artois or Warsteiner Dunkel is my go-to beer when I want a case of beer and don't want to spend a lot (relatively speaking).

Had to respond to this. Here are some of my favorites:

Washington State Micro:
    Mac and Jacks African Amber

Love this beer with Lunch/Dinner:
    Smithwicks

I'm huge fan of IPAs. Here's one of my Favorites:
    Stone Ruination IPA

Lastly, a unique but AMAZING tasting beer. I never want it to end:
    Gulden Draak

no beer for me, sXe 4 life!
    [center]

I'm not taking PM Sig requests from people with under 50 posts.

Anything not from Australia. Shit down here's disgusting.
    this game sucks

Deleted
    Is Australian Beer as bad as American?

I'm from Germany, and I drank like 1-2 American Beer and in the moment the "beer" touched my tongue I remembered something I read on the Internet.

"American Beer is like Sex in a Canoe....fu**ing close to water!"

Last beer I drank:

One of my favorite beers to drink:

One of the few good things that come from Belgium.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fûrious_ View Post
    Is Australian Beer as bad as American?

I'm from Germany, and I drank like 1-2 American Beer and in the moment the "beer" touched my tongue I remembered something I read on the Internet.

"American Beer is like Sex in a Canoe....fu**ing close to water!"
    Keep in mind that is changing, slowly but surely. The big name ones are still weak but many of the micro breweries are rising fast at least here in America.

Deleted
    Stella /Duvel ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jodah View Post
    Keep in mind that is changing, slowly but surely. The big name ones are still weak but many of the micro breweries are rising fast at least here in America.
    After the TV show Brew Masters on the Discovery Channel, where they documented the things that they do over at Dogfish Head, the microbrews and craft beers became so much more popular. Before I could walk into a local store here and they'd always have the beer I wanted in stock, but now they're actually out of some of the beers a lot of the time.