Buying new PC :) need some help :)

Hello eveybody i was thinking about getting me a new PC here is some of the items:

Cooler Master Elite 430 Midi Tower Black
    Silver Power SP-SS500 500W PSU
    Intel® Core™ i5-2500K Processor
    ASUS P8P67 LE, Socket-1155
    Kingston ValueR. DDR3 1333MHz 8GB, CL9
    Gainward GeForce GTX 560Ti 1GB PhysX
    Western Digital Caviar® Blue 500GB
    Sony Optiarc DVD±RW Burner, AD-5280S
    MS COA Label Windows Home Premium 7
    MS DVD Win H.P/Pro/Ultimate 7 NO 64bit
    MS ROYALTY Win Home Premium 7 Nordic

This have i made on a pc myself pls say if they are good for games like wow,bf vietnam etc
    Please leave a messege

Vespillô

Yes it's a good build. Would recommend a Samsung Spinpoint F3 rather than a caviar blue for the HDD though. And you need an aftermarket cpu cooler if you plan to overclock, a coolermaster hyper212+ is a good option.
    Not sure why there's 3 separate MS things at the bottom for the OS lol..
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Personally I would go with a better PSU if i was you. Also get a CPU Cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    Personally I would go with a better PSU if i was you. Also get a CPU Cooler.
    yea I just checked the specs on the psu, it's pretty bad. Only 17 amps on each of the 2 12v rails.
    If you link what site you're buying from I could recommend a better one.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, I pretty much always recommend corsair PSUs just for reliability.

Only other thing I would change is going to 1600 MHz RAM for overclocking, and a Corsair A7 cooler for the cpu.

Thanks guys I am from Norway soo it's a Norweigan site. But if u wanna check out it's Komplett.no
    It's a complete PC called Komplett Gamer i05.
    I can build what i want in it

I changed the psu now. Now i got Corsair CX V2 600W

Ahead Nero 10 Essentials OEM
    CyberLink DVD Suite 7, 6Channel, OEM CD
    Støtsikker PC-eske
    Cooler Master Elite 430 Midi Tower Black
    Corsair CX V2 600W PSU
    ASUS P8P67 LE, Socket-1155
    Intel® Core™ i5-2500K Processor
    Kingston ValueR. DDR3 1333MHz 4GB, CL9
    Gainward GeForce GTX 550Ti 1GB PhysX
    Sony Optiarc DVD±RW Burner, AD-5280S
    Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB
    MS COA Label Windows Home Premium 7
    MS DVD Win H.P/Pro/Ultimate 7 NO 64bit
    MS ROYALTY Win Home Premium 7 Nordic
    Last edited by Vespillo; 2011-08-27 at 06:20 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    get a corsair A70 if you can to cool the CPU.

If not, what cpu coolers do they offer? I have issues trying to navigate some of the foreign sites =\

Deleted
    Quick question, what's the price-tag on this computer?
    Looks good to me, but you can save some money by going with the Corsair CX 500W PSU instead.

Marest 862,43 Euro and if u want it in usd it is 1250,26 USD

They said it was better with a bigger psu instead of 500w

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    get a corsair A70 if you can to cool the CPU.

If not, what cpu coolers do they offer? I have issues trying to navigate some of the foreign sites =\
    just looked at the list and there is no option to choose a aftermarket cooler. so he will have to buy that alone
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

What kind of nonsense gaming configurator has options for a bunch of silly peripherals but no aftermarket cooler >_>
    Anyways, you 2nd post says you dropped it to a 550ti? You should definitely get the 560ti.

But how is the list? Is the list good enough too run wow and battlefield vietnam on ultra setting? (Almost only gaming wow and some battlefield vietnam)

Quote Originally Posted by Vespillo View Post
    But how is the list? Is the list good enough too run wow and battlefield vietnam on ultra setting? (Almost only gaming wow and some battlefield vietnam)
    Oh yes, easily. Both those games are relatively old now and aren't very graphics demanding by modern standards.