Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    wich version of kanon you watched? kanon 2002 or kanon 2006?
    might suggest that you watch Air also, also made of Key (made clannad and kanon). Only 13episodes tho. (OvA's not included)
    You can also try Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, 13episodes long and also like clannad,kanon,air. There is also a seaso 2 of it but thats just 4episodes long, wich reveals more of the story of one of the protagonists. You can also watch Akane Matrix (something like that), wich is a spin-off serie (4eps) about the sister of one of the protagonists.

@ Neichus, i'll watch both the season's probs and will report back of what i think of them

@sorrior, forgot to mention MM!, the dbz reference episodes are soo funny i keep rewatching the series.
    seems some sites are saying there's gonna be a ZnT season4 in winter 2011 or in 2012 but we'll see about that.

I do know that Code Geass is going to get a season 3 but that's probably gonna be a spin-off (I hope so, as the serie ended very good, and they could just fuck up the story with s3)
    2006? Is there a difference in versions and I am currently on episode 7/13 of Air Watching Please teacher and Please twins after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    2006? Is there a difference in versions and I am currently on episode 7/13 of Air Watching Please teacher and Please twins after that.
    small difference,
    kanon 2002 only has 13episodes and an ova and is made by Toei animations
    kanon 2006 has 24 episodes and is made by Kyoto animations

the 2006 has updated animation quality: see picture below:

2002 version

2006version

the story is more or less the same.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-08-31 at 09:22 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

small difference,
    kanon 2002 only has 13episodes and an ova and is made by Toei animations
    kanon 2006 has 24 episodes and is made by Kyoto animations

the 2006 has updated animation quality: see picture below:

2002 version

2006version

the story is more or less the same.
    Wow huge animation difference I really enjoyed the 2006 version just ordered it off overstock to add to my collection xD. Are there any 2006 OVAs? English dubbed of course.

random song! GEKIGAAAAAN!!! FLAAAAAAAAAARE!!!

Now my brain is full of fuck.....

i just started this thread on /a/ trying to clarify a doubt i had about last ep of S;G(which I understood about just a second after creating the thread) but then some anons made me remember a couple of forgotten facts

S;G spoiler

-first i wondered about suzuha saying kurisu will work in the future for cern since it seems impossible since she is either working for okabe or dead in the timelines we know but then a VN guy iguess said that later in the timeline kurisu abandons okabe to work for cern because they threaten her family.. so i guess thats solved

-whats the deal with the first time(?) suzuha time travelled back then in 2000 why that event dissapeared what changed back then that changed the time line from 2000 jhon titor to 2010 jhon titor(suzuha)

-so it means even this time line with kurizu dying and WW3 happening is not the original timeline and even the one with 2000 jhon titor isnt either because Okabe said he felt the Reading steiner activating when he was a kid... what changed back then?

-also what happened at the conference the day kurizu died since remeber kurizu actually told okabe he talked to her before? which okabe was that?

Steins;Gate spoilers, @Karloz: I wondered the same thing, about Kurisu saying Okabe had spoken with her the day she died on the first episode, I thought maybe I had thought that up, lol. Also, what's odd is that people who've rewatched the first episode say the scream Okabe hears sounds a lot like his own voice, does that mean that its possible for Okabe to be in the same time line as another Okabe? So confused.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oops, just realized I responded to a spoiler. So, new response.
    I wonder what Okabe will do with only two episodes left! /hibernates until Tuesday
    Last edited by Flunky144; 2011-08-31 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Steins;Gate spoilers, @Karloz:
    yep i saw that too and the only thing that comes to my mind is: okabe uses suzuha's time machine to go back in time to stop whoever tries to kill kurisu. that way he would be able to talk with kurizu without okabe from that day knowing... the thing is what happened to that okabe? if its true and the voice screaming its from okabe that means something bad happened and probably okabe went back to the time machine and traveled somewhen else... maybe 2000?
    Last edited by karloz1337; 2011-09-01 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post
    yep i saw that too and the only thing that comes to my mind is:
    Well... I know what happens thanks to /a/ and some people in youtube comments, but I won't spoil for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flunky144 View Post
    Oops, just realized I responded to a spoiler. So, new response.
    I wonder what Okabe will do with only two episodes left! /hibernates until Tuesday
    We need our own time machine.
    * sadface
    The worst part is waiting for Tuesdays, I hate it.

Last edited by Digglett; 2011-08-31 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Well... I know what happens thanks to /a/ and some people in youtube comments, but I won't spoil for you.

We need our own time machine.
    * sadface
    The worst part is waiting for Tuesdays, I hate it.

do you mean: hardcore fuckin spoiler ahead even if your following the animeokabe is the one that stabs kurisu yeah i saw that too fuckin /a/ i already got spoiled in the past but i cant resist long threads of shows i love... i didnt mention it before cuz didnt want to even leave the temptation for the rest
    Last edited by karloz1337; 2011-09-01 at 12:18 AM.

do you mean: i didnt mention it before cuz didnt want to even leave the temptation for the rest
    Yeah. Spoiler: Although I know it's going to happen, I'm wondering how it actually happens, I'm sure Okabe would never do it intentionally.

rewatching episode 1 and fuck....

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...nF18-48-30.jpg

funny how an image from ep1 can be an spoiler
    moar on ep1

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...nF19-01-43.jpg

moonrunes anyone?

S:G uber spoiler?

also what about this mail? he received it a couple of mins before the scream which indeed was Okabe's voice... also kurisu confirmed that okabe talked to her 15 mins before about the time Okabe felt the quake and saw suzuha with the non-crashed time machine on the rooftop...

not to mention that the accidental d-mail he sent about kurisu getting killed was sent to Daru so why or how that d-mail changed the timeline?
    Last edited by karloz1337; 2011-09-01 at 01:21 AM.

rewatching episode 1 and fuck....

funny how an image from ep1 can be an spoiler
    moar on ep1

moonrunes anyone?

S:G uber spoiler?
    That is curious, was going to rewatch episode 1 sometime myself, should be interesting, I might wait until after episode 23, or perhaps now would be the perfect time to do so to pick some things up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    It was mistakenly announced for October at first but the author later said it will air sometime in 2012
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...lated-for-2012
    Hmmm well that's disappointing. I was looking forward to a season with Shana and ZnT. The queen of tsundere would have rocked that season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razisgosu View Post
    Hmmm well that's disappointing. I was looking forward to a season with Shana and ZnT. The queen of tsundere would have rocked that season.

From what i've heard we DO still get some ZnT but not new they're reairing some select episodes from prior seasons. Thus the 2011 mixup bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    From what i've heard we DO still get some ZnT but not new they're reairing some select episodes from prior seasons. Thus the 2011 mixup bit.
    that sucks well hopefully if they gonna do that hope they do s2 final episode, i loved that one soo much.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    that sucks well hopefully if they gonna do that hope they do s2 final episode, i loved that one soo much.
    Lol same here I cry EVERY time I see it. Mean it's just so beautiful how he sacrifices himself for his lady love. Oh and have you checked out the light novel? Volume 8 is incredible though the completly removed it from the anime. It covers Louise dealing with Aitos death as well as his recovery. The interesting thing is that while the anime gets through Vol 12 if I recall right OT actually inverts the order of events. For instance tiffany doesn't come to school till Vol 12 or so while Vol 9 or 10 deals with tabithas job that we see at the end of the anime. That and several other things such as how Tiffania was taking care of orphans and had full knowledge of her magic beforehand even using it to protect the kids. Reminds me I really should read rather than skim them.

OOoh you may have misunderstood me I just realized we ARE getting a S4 just next year this fall we're just getting the rearing think of it as a special refresher season or to get those who havn't seen it up to speed so yeah we're getting our cake and will be able to eat ut too.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2011-09-01 at 09:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Lol same here I cry EVERY time I see it. Mean it's just so beautiful how he sacrifices himself for his lady love. Oh and have you checked out the light novel? Volume 8 is incredible though the completly removed it from the anime. It covers Louise dealing with Aitos death as well as his recovery. The interesting thing is that while the anime gets through Vol 12 if I recall right OT actually inverts the order of events. For instance tiffany doesn't come to school till Vol 12 or so while Vol 9 or 10 deals with tabithas job that we see at the end of the anime. That and several other things such as how Tiffania was taking care of orphans and had full knowledge of her magic beforehand even using it to protect the kids. Reminds me I really should read rather than skim them.

OOoh you may have misunderstood me I just realized we ARE getting a S4 just next year this fall we're just getting the rearing think of it as a special refresher season or to get those who havn't seen it up to speed so yeah we're getting our cake and will be able to eat ut too.
    nope, didn't check the light novel yet, i'll do that when i got time.

and yay

---------- Post added 2011-09-01 at 08:37 PM ----------

anyone else watching carnival ohantasm ova?
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

random song!

and pics

10+ Year Old Account
    random song eh

new blood-c episode (the one next week, not the one that aired today, not telling spoilers tho) seems gonna be intresting. The only stuff i hate about the series is, that's it's sooooooooooooooooooooooo slow paced.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni