Quote Originally Posted by batpeople623 View Post
    I'm working on making focus macros to improve my pvp play, and i'm already cramped on bar space so im trying to combine 2 focus macros i commonly see. I'd like it to basically always shadowstep to my focus, and then depending whether im stealthed/shadowdancing or not, cast kick or sap. I tried

#showtooltip Shadowstep
    /cast [@focus] Shadowstep
    /cast [@focus] [nostealth] Kick
    /cast [@focus] [stealth] Sap
    /cast [@focus] [stance:2] Sap
    /stopattack

But it didnt work out very well. I'm sure it could be shortened with commas, and im also worried about how it works with vanish for when im trying to get a vanish sap off. Does [stealth] cover vanish stealth too? Thanks for any and all help
    Unable to test it at the moment, but you could try
    Code:
    #showtooltip Shadowstep
    /castsequence [@focus,stance:1/2/3]reset=24 Shadowstep,Sap;[@focus]Shadowstep
    /cast [@focus,nostance:1/2/3]Kick
    /stopattack
    If you are stealthed, vanished or shadowdancing you will cast Shadowstep on focus then Sap on focus, if you aren't then it will Shadowstep and Kick.

Sap will take two presses due to Shadowstep triggering GCD, Kick might work with just one press as Kick isn't on the GCD.
    If it doesn't work, try changing it to put Kick is the sequence and press the macro twice.

May also want to add a modifier to the reset condition incase you use shadowstep without sap, then preparation and need to reset the macro back to shadowstep sooner then 24 seconds.

Hi there!

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this macro. Im currently using the slashin addon.

/castsequence Guardian of Ancient Kings
    /in 5 /w destructoid 5 SECONDS TILL BURN MODE!
    /castsequence Zealotry, Avenging Wrath, Inquisition, Apparatus of Khaz'goroth, Golemblood Potion

Im wanting it to castsequence the guardian with the /in commands so that when i cast the next sequence it doesnt spam me again.

Also with this current macro its not poping everything in the last cast sequence, I've got to keep pressing it to activate them.

Hey all!
    im looking to make a macro that casts Strormstrike then uses lava storm if the rest are on cooldown and then unleash elements as well if the rest are on cooldown. it doesnt have to be in that order. just want to make it so if there is one of those three spells up to cast i can just hit this button to cast them.
    i tryed just doing the whole /cast macro but once i used the first spell it would just put a cooldown on the button

Quote Originally Posted by trobertfl View Post
    Hey all!
    im looking to make a macro that casts Strormstrike then uses lava storm if the rest are on cooldown and then unleash elements as well if the rest are on cooldown. it doesnt have to be in that order. just want to make it so if there is one of those three spells up to cast i can just hit this button to cast them.
    i tryed just doing the whole /cast macro but once i used the first spell it would just put a cooldown on the button
    Macros cannot decide based on cooldowns of skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistalight View Post
    Hi there!

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this macro. Im currently using the slashin addon.

/castsequence Guardian of Ancient Kings
    /castsequence Zealotry, Avenging Wrath, Inquisition, Apparatus of Khaz'goroth, Golemblood Potion

Im wanting it to castsequence the guardian with the /in commands so that when i cast the next sequence it doesnt spam me again.

Also with this current macro its not poping everything in the last cast sequence, I've got to keep pressing it to activate them.
    I think you misunderstand how "castsequence" works.

When you have a castsequence, it casts the spells in sequence - one spell per button press. So to activate all 5 spells and items in your final /castsequence, you have to hit the button 5 times.

Also, /in and other commands aren't part of a castsequence - castsequence can only include spells or items with an on-use effect, and they have to be on the same "line" as the word /castsequence - once you hit the enter key, that's the end of the sequence.

Deleted
    I'm trying to make a macro that announces my focus health in /say in percentage.
    I want it for WSG and Twin Peaks for announcing EFC health in say when im defending our FC.

I got the macro to work when showing exact health in numbers, but i can't seem to get it working in percentage.

This is my current macro:

/run msg = "EFC current health: "..UnitHealth("focus")
    /run SendChatMessage(msg, "SAY")

Anyone got an easy solution to make it announce in percentage?

I know that the solution is here somewhere:

local p=format("%.2f",(UnitHealth("focus") / UnitHealthMax("focus")) * 100)

print((UnitHealth("target") / UnitHealthMax("target") * 100).."%")

local percent=ceil(UnitHealth("target") / UnitHealthMax("target") * 100)

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Code:
    /run local b,c=UnitHealth("focus"),UnitHealthMax("focus") SendChatMessage(("EFC current health: "..b.."/"..c.." (%.2f)"):format(b/c*100),"SAY")

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    /run local b,c=UnitHealth("focus"),UnitHealthMax("focus") SendChatMessage(("EFC current health: "..b.."/"..c.." (%.2f)"):format(b/c*100),"SAY")
    Thanks a bunch! <3

I want to start playing PvP on my hunter, but i need a link for great pvp macros for MM. And just general hunter macros.

OK, I have a macro/script question. I will love whoever helps me for ever and ever. Is there a way for me to make a release macro? So when I die the release button is a kebind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbojonno View Post
    Run around in circles till u see a big number (20k+) and in yellow flash on ur screen. Then stop running
    Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    Sorry people but you need to accept DPS is about as stressful as making a bowl of cereal.

I take that back, will someone help my find a link with PvP restro sham macros, I will <3 them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nfkk View Post
    OK, I have a macro/script question. I will love whoever helps me for ever and ever. Is there a way for me to make a release macro? So when I die the release button is a kebind?
    Code:
    /run RepopMe()

I'm looking for (I'm assuming) a sort of run command macro that will always cast a certain spell (i.e. Divine Light) on whichever target I am on. In addition, if that target happens to be a certain player, I would like that macro to yell something. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    /run RepopMe()
    WOOT! damn you are good!
    Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbojonno View Post
    Run around in circles till u see a big number (20k+) and in yellow flash on ur screen. Then stop running
    Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    Sorry people but you need to accept DPS is about as stressful as making a bowl of cereal.

Guys I need a macro that will do the following:

- Cast Vicious Gladiator's Badge of Dominance + Avenging Wrath
    - If I press shift, /cast Guardian of Ancient Kings

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nicobobo View Post
    Guys I need a macro that will do the following:

- Cast Vicious Gladiator's Badge of Dominance + Avenging Wrath
    - If I press shift, /cast Guardian of Ancient Kings

Thanks
    Try this
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift]Guardian of Ancient Kings;Avenging Wrath
    /use [nomod]Vicious Gladiator's Badge of Dominance

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Try this
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift]Guardian of Ancient Kings;Avenging Wrath
    /use [nomod]Vicious Gladiator's Badge of Dominance
    Exactly what I was looking for, tyvm

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't get an answer over on the mage forums, but I suppose this is the better spot anyway; I currently have a macro that's bound to a key:

#showtooltip
    /castsequence [spec:1] reset=20 Dragon's Breath, Frost Nova
    /castsequence [spec:2] reset=20 Freeze, Frost Nova

Spec 1 for me is obviously fire, and it works like a charm. Spec 2 for me is frost, and the Freeze part works find and dandy, however it won't move on to the second spell Frost Nova in the sequence, it just stays on Freeze.

Anyone have any idea why this might be the case, or what could be done to make it work as intended?

I usually use a interupt focus macro with my windshear though lately i have noticed that the stopcasting command on it is not working. I have not have problems with it in past expansions, has something changed? Any suggestions on a new stop cast interupt macro that interupts focus if there is an enemy focus and interupts target if the target is hostile and the focus is friendly/dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetapples View Post
    I usually use a interupt focus macro with my windshear though lately i have noticed that the stopcasting command on it is not working. I have not have problems with it in past expansions, has something changed? Any suggestions on a new stop cast interupt macro that interupts focus if there is an enemy focus and interupts target if the target is hostile and the focus is friendly/dead.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast [@focus,nodead,harm][]Wind Shear
    Works fine for me.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-09-06 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."