Quote Originally Posted by Ekthelion View Post
    I'm just curious how many haste did you have when Mew told you it's your worst stat. I had over 1.9k at some point and it still told me it's my best stat with the weight over 1.40.
    And try to make the simulations more accurate by increasing number of iterations (i think in some post Mew author suggested 100k iterations), although i know it increases the calculations time...
    The stats in my previous post are what I had so: 1.9k Haste, 1.4k Mastery, 1k Crit, 7.16% Hit, 5% Exp.
    I also have the Hungerer and that might come into play as well.

And yeah, I run 100k iterations when I want DPS estimates, but generating RSV on top of that literally takes forever. :/

Anyhow, sorta fixed the problem. Went for more Hit/Exp so that took away from Haste, then reforged the APS again (damn it's costy) and it looks good now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekthelion View Post
    Heh and yet another 10vs25 man shit (your words). It seems you need some pats on your shoulder and some good words like "Oh, how epic fight you struggle there in you raid group, you are so epic". Geeeeeez... and it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to understand that. Now i just can't imagine what you want to achieve by that... anyway gl.
    Nice trolling attempt, but where did I bash 25-man? Where did I say it's as important in 25-man to be able to take minimal damage? You bash the idea of going bear in 10-man by saying healers get linked in 25-man too and I simply explain why that's a stupid comparison. This is a thread about helping ferals. Being able to go bear, getting -18% damage reduction, last stand and 30% more healing taken on top of the other stuff is awesome, I know that from experience. All I'm doing here is giving advice about how to minimize the damage. If your raid doesn't need it, fine look at the other comments, but that extra protection has saved me and my raid, and if other feral's guilds got the DPS but the tanks or themselves keep dying this is a helpful comment.

So yeah, gtfo with the 10v25-man shit because this thread isn't about whether 10-man is easy compared to 25-man or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenerix View Post
    Majordomo Staghelm HC
    1) hit/exp -> mastery -> haste -> crit
    2) hit/exp -> mastery -> haste -> crit
    3) hit/exp -> haste -> mastery -> crit
    Without coming off as bragging too much, I did Domo tonight for the first time with a 391 weapon and a haste build and crushed the #1 parse by over 1.6k DPS. Then again I might have just had some good RNG.

http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play...ral-Cat_Druid/
    Last edited by SmokeyIllidan; 2011-09-07 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Without coming off as bragging too much, I did Domo tonight for the first time with a 391 weapon and a haste build and crushed the #1 parse by over 1.6k DPS. Then again I might have just had some good RNG.

http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play...ral-Cat_Druid/
    Good job! I'm curious about your high swipe damage. How come you are able to do that many justified swipes? I have only done in on 10m and the only time I would put a swipe in if I'm about to get energy capped during a leap, but that doesn't really happend with hit/exp cap. Do you guys not DPS the adds until a few of them are up or do they just have that much HP on 25m so it takes a while for them to die? I'm assuming you have like 3 adds up at times since you did 2,2mil to them? =)

It varies, but for the most part the adds are killed fairly quickly by the rogue and warrior I believe. Since we're almost always in cat phase, I tend to favor swipe over shred for OOC procs, and also depending on how many adds are up during berserk I might swipe a few times there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i still use hc malevolence, 2xT11 & 2xT12,

I did ran mew whit 10K intertation it said haste was my best stat and mastery was 2nd both whit a 0.05% error
    so i wanted to try out reforging i substracted 300 mastery and added 300 haste and it showed mastey became better again and haste went dont on the list (again whit 0.05% error)

i was surprised myzelf
    Hmm... Where are you getting the 0.05% error from? If you are reading from the 95% CI column, the number there is absolute value, not a percentage.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ayara/advanced

I was wondering if I could have some help with my reforging, I have gone for the hit and expertise caps and then haste. What I'm a little lost on is the crit vs mastery after that.

Deleted
    What I would suggest is checking the reforges on wowreforge.com or reforgelite addon. You have perfectly adjusted caps (hit/exp) so I think not too much can be done to say the least. Imo everything goes according to plan, so caps are there and haste is very high so you are complete

---------- Post added 2011-09-07 at 03:14 PM ----------

Maybe I can't find this question in the posts so I wanted to ask:
    How do You think: Is it a dps increase to clip not-TF'ed or TF'ed rakes and rips with TF'ed and Tricksed rakes/rips? If there are some conditions, can you share? In perfect situations I would get Tricks every TF, but in real environment it's just impossible (my rogue is sometimes very late with the tricks and I've learnt not to wait with my TF for his tricks anymore).

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Smartie - You're fine. After hit/exp caps, it's Haste all the way. More haste you have, the more shreds you can get in for 4T12 bonus.

Ekthelion - It definitely is a DPS increase to clip Rakes with TF'd rakes. I'm not sure, however, about Rip. I do know that, if you tried to hit a rip every time you're in tiger's fury, you're going to be clipping every other cast 1.5-2 ticks in unless you let it drop off. That's also not enough GCDs to get 5CPs (assuming 1/3 shreds is a crit with your ~33% rating)

As a side question, does ToT give that obnoxious "a stronger version of this spell is in effect" error when you try to refresh a ToT Rip with one that's not?
    Zongxian (Brewmaster) Nimai (Holy) Israa (Kitty) ßlossom (Enhance) Aevera (Prot)
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz - ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3 - XFX Radeon HD 7970@1GHz - 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance (1600MHz) - 2x OCZ AgilityIII 128GB + 2x Samsung Spinpoint 1TB - Coolermaster HAF 932
    Razer BlackWidow Ultimate (2012), Logitech G13, Logitech G700, Astro A50.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the replies, I used wow reforge to get the exact caps, but I had given mastery a higher stat value then crit so it prioritised reforging the crit over the mastery. I wasn't sure if this was correct. I used mew and it says crit is better than mastery, but the problem with that is every time I then update my reforging to what it suggests the stat values change again as the values it used to generate it are different. I feel I'm chasing my tail!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    sorta depends...Crit helps out with your 4T12 bonus more than mastery (obviously), but movement heavy/airphase fights might value mastery over crit (might burn so fast you don't get the full 36-40s I've been hearing people say they're getting from 4T12). At this point, it becomes a personal thing. So experiment then adjust as you see fit; not some poor, confused computer!
    Zongxian (Brewmaster) Nimai (Holy) Israa (Kitty) ßlossom (Enhance) Aevera (Prot)
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz - ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3 - XFX Radeon HD 7970@1GHz - 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance (1600MHz) - 2x OCZ AgilityIII 128GB + 2x Samsung Spinpoint 1TB - Coolermaster HAF 932
    Razer BlackWidow Ultimate (2012), Logitech G13, Logitech G700, Astro A50.

15+ Year Old Account
    Excellent, as long as I'm not doing anything wrong! Personal choice is fine

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    It varies, but for the most part the adds are killed fairly quickly by the rogue and warrior I believe. Since we're almost always in cat phase, I tend to favor swipe over shred for OOC procs, and also depending on how many adds are up during berserk I might swipe a few times there as well.
    Lucky. We never have more than one add up at a time, even with just one rogue in the raid.

Can someone help me out? I'm wondering if my reforging makes sense or if I should re-do it or something because I'm kind of lost at the moment. I was using this from the first post as the template:

Wearing 2T11: mastery > exp (to 780) > hit (to 960) > haste > crit
    Wearing 4T12: exp (to 780) > hit (to 960) > haste > crit > mastery
    Otherwise: exp (to 780) > hit (to 960) > mastery > haste > crit
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cruit/advanced

Changing mining for some usefull profesion will helps you a lot more than reforging but yes, your reforge is fine (if you choose to go for mastery, do it on head and waist as well). You can do however exp (to 780) > hit (to 960) > haste > crit > mastery even with 2T12, the difference is minor tho.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm having major issues with reforging. I'm trying to use the reforging tools, and I go to cap hit/exp, which ends up working out, and then I end up having less haste than any other stat, even though I list haste as the best stat after exp/hit in my stat weights. I need to readjust for the Matrix that I finally got yesterday, and I'm having issues. I'm gonna end up trying to just get as much haste as possible and then start taking away from it for hit/exp but end up making sure I don't end up with higher mastery or crit. I know I need new bracers (i have a shitty random enchant on mine), and I could easily drop glove enchant and switch the ranseur, but I wanna try to avoid that.

EDIT: I changed it (Changed my glove enchant to haste, and my glove gem to Agi/Hit), and am now 9 over hit cap, and 8 over expertise cap, but I can now proc Haste with the matrix, which I think is the lesser of 2 evils. Werdizzle Werd Werd

EDIT: Forget everything I said. Lawl. 781 Exp, 961 Hit, 1419 Haste, 1361 Crit, 1207 Mastery. But now, that means I can drop the Haste glove enchant for the Mastery one (to get 1369 Haste, 1361 Crit, 1272 Mastery). Should I cut it that close? I'm showing a ~10 dps increase for the Mastery enchant over Haste.
    Last edited by Tygroen; 2011-09-09 at 07:14 PM.

As long as you don't have a trinket proc for mastery/crit, having haste barely above the next stat (even by 1 rating) is sufficient for matrix to always proc haste.

Don't overcap hit/exp, they're that close in value to other secondary stats there's no reason to waste itemisation, sit them on or just under cap.

15+ Year Old Account
    I fixed it, since that post. Was able to get rid of the idiotic glinting gem in my hands, cap the exact values of hit/exp, keep my mastery enchant, and still maintain (barely) more haste than crit. I feel pretty damned accomplished (800g later).

Reforgelite ftw
    Try it out
    Might save u 800g