Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Those who have a better idea for shadowform's appearance, I'd love to see a couple mock up images

Deleted
    Old mind flay animation anyone?

It was a flay now we have a beam

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    a week after the update to shadow form

omg blizzard i like the old one wtf make a glyph for it like for druids i want i want i want i want
    This one. Thats why they dont.

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung91 View Post
    I agree 100%, I am totally over my shadowform that makes all my gear look the same. if they can't update our shadowform the LEAST they can do is make an option to toggle it on or off. why MUST we be stuck with the most OBVIOUS buff in the game, we should be allowed to be discreet if we want....
    Shadowform is more obvious than a gigantic horned bear owl?

---------- Post added 2011-09-08 at 03:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    a week after the update to shadow form
    omg blizzard i like the old one wtf make a glyph for it like for druids i want i want i want i want
    This is going to happen 100%.
    Just not a week.
    A couple SECONDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturtok View Post
    Err...So there's no fundamental or technical problem with the look, other than it's boring? ._.
    The main problem is it sort of overrides the look of your gear. Which is one of the reasons they decided to take away permanent tree form from druids. A new effect that doesn't obscure what your gear looks like would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    And here I continue to be amazed at the new complaints that surface. If this change ever took place, we would be graced with an equal number of dissenters against the new model. Then the cycle repeats, fun fun.
    Yeah why should people want the game to be kept updated and fresh. Craziness.

Hell no.

Not planning to became the black version of a gayish paladin.
    NO.

ANd for Christ's sake...you've plenty of time while idling in Org/Storm to show off your equipment. Equipment that 99-5% of the ppl passing there, won't give a damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 min in gogle i found some interesting:

4. http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/610...adowform02.jpg

4. 1 is pretty nice and stil shows armor--basicly red shadow aura
    Don't sweat the details!!!

...But shadows aren't red...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's perfectly fine. Why mess with perfection?
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuziza View Post
    I forgot about that, then remembered the scarlet crusade Raven priests in dragonblight. That actually did look pretty cool... =)
    Don't think they will do that. The ravens are a visual effect for Atiesh

I haven't played Shadow Priest since TBC, but I remember when activating shadow form, you went very dark purple (opaque) for a second, before becoming translucent. I want that dark purple effect tbh, looks really cool.

I don't feel that purple gas looks like shadow. It'd be interesting to see a "shadow" form that actually looked like a shadow, rather than something pulled out of the sewers.

Perhaps an unfocused, dark grey body. Anonymous, and like something from an indistinct nightmare - and certainly not clearly being my own character, just purple, transparent, and gassy.

Or, you know, give it a new name. Nether-form, perhaps, as it reminds me more of the nether than any shadows I've ever seen cast.

I think it's perfectly fine. Why mess with perfection?
    This. Don't touch my SP!
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind the current form of Shadowform. Only thing I would change about it atm is to stop the effect spreading to the mount you are currently riding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strangely enough when they changed the description for Fel Armor a couple of patches ago, people on Warlock forums were asking for something not disimilar to Shadow Form for us.

And to be honest, I think SF looks nicer than big monotone purple Illidan Demon form, especially with the Dark Archangel wings :<

maybe if shadow priest would move like ethereals?

or shadow priest gets an archon form; a stronger form of shadow form that has a cd, after the cd, the spriest would return into it old shadow self back?

o here another one

Glyph of The Raven
    Minor Glyph
    Your orbs now change into ravens.

Don't like the way shadowpriests look? RE roll.

we need a archon form indeed

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I don't mind the current form of Shadowform. Only thing I would change about it atm is to stop the effect spreading to the mount you are currently riding.
    That's one of the best things about shadowform! Makes almost every mount atleast 20% cooler.