Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    lollololololololl, its the deformed charizard :P wtf is up with that thing?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Mayhaps dragonite used hyperbeam in charizard, giving many explanations for its strange shape.

this one made me chuckle a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    nahhh, the charizard is just deformed. plus I think if dragonite had used hyper beam, he'd be wearing a lovely charizard scarf in that pic XD

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I am really enjoying the free Pokemon TCG game

Oh! Interwebz, where would Skelington be without you? Who else would cause him to burst into a brief hysteria of guffaws?

No wonder Pikachu hated being in a Pokeball...

Snubbull brings adorable to a whole new level.

This is why Wailord is awesome.

I own every main series Pokemon game, and have beat them all multiple times. Except for 3rd gen. I don't know why, but I can't bring myself to play it over again.

Also, I wanted to post this picture. It's a little big, but has some interesting stuff on it.

I feel like I need to make an appearance in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    Also, I wanted to post this picture. It's a little big, but has some interesting stuff on it.
    Seen that before. Some of those are a bit farfetch'd(). Like magikarp -> Dragonite... wut? and i dont see whats going on in that Shuppet and Rotom thing.
    I dont see how they attributed Ash to being the same as that avatar kid. Ditto and mew seems implausible. I also think aerodactyl -> zubat is a bit to far of a stretch. Alakazams head being a pentagram is just trying to reinforce those ridiculous old pokemon=satanic debates that people had(his forehead originally had a Star of David on it anyway). Im still not sure what im supposed to see in ho-oh's head, and psyduck's is just racist.

The venonat/caterpie switch does make a lot more sense. And the kangaskhan baby -> cubone is a very good connection. I like the Clefairy and Gengar thing. I really like the storyline by the Lt. Surge picture and the rival synopsis, as they add much more depth to the games that you never saw when playing it. Wobbuffet made me laugh, but does also make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I feel like I need to make an appearance in here.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2011-09-11 at 06:49 PM.

So this is how the world will end...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think pokeballs are quite as cramped as the picture above

But they still don't look very roomy...

I always imagined them as being pretty comfortable.

10+ Year Old Account
    While thinking of them as rooms is cool, canon (manga canon) shows them as just spherical habitats inside. You would think that would be uncomfortable...

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    While thinking of them as rooms is cool, canon (manga canon) shows them as just spherical habitats inside. You would think that would be uncomfortable...
    So they don't get there very own Nurse Joy/Mansion? :<

Pikachus in bed with Nurse Joy in the ultra ball... Hrrmmmmm....

It seems i have forgotten to post this, which i think is front page material.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I lol'd at nurse joy