Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    So if that interview was legit, why hasn't Wow Insider posted the interview?

Oops, they did. nvm /bonk
    Last edited by keylime; 2011-09-14 at 12:03 PM.

Thats it, I quit

Quote Originally Posted by Kvitko View Post
    Guys u should better wait, but think about one thing - THORIDAL - 1 class legendary wep.
    I think people are assuming that the dagger will say "Class: Rogue" on it, whereas while Thoridal was an obvious hunter legendary, other classes (oh, rogues ) could use it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvitko View Post
    Guys u should better wait, but think about one thing - THORIDAL - 1 class legendary wep.
    Thoridal could be used by 2 other classes, not just Hunters. In fact if I remember correctly a rogue got the first Thoridal anyway.

I don't know why everyone is complaining. Most of the people that are upset about the legendary wouldn't get the drop even if it was for their class. As for raid finder I think it is a good way to practice as well as get so experience on the raids for new 85 especially ones that cant get into raids on their because of all those elitists. Pandas aren't a big deal, for all those people that say they will quit if it happens, do it, see if blizzard cares.

/rant end
    YOU - POOR
    ME - LEGENDARY

Bananas are my only weakness.

people play rogues?

Quote Originally Posted by Truantxoxo View Post
    I call bullshit. What about 10 man guilds with no rogue? If blizzard were to make a rogue weapon legendary, it would be a mace/axe for ehn shamans as well.
    then they get a rogue

Deleted
    Because all 3 rogue specs can't use a 1.4 dagger, oh wait, yes they can, in fact, it's totally viable and the best choice.
    They know pretty much no-one plays (Or wants to play) Sub in PvE.
    They know Combat won't use a MH dagger.

Do you really think it's in Blizzard's character to put a legendary off-hand in? Given how they keep ranting about how legendaries should feel legendary, I don't. At all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sour about my class not getting it. I'm just not convinced this is legit since it pretty much goes against what they've been trying to do with legendaries.

A FUCKING DAGGER!? god... I never complain about this game because, well, it's a game... but... but... fuck u blizz sincerely yours A feral druid

Quote Originally Posted by EviForums View Post
    I made it 7 pages or so into the thread, and then skipped to the end, depressed that people who actually *play* rogues are complaining that a dagger can't benefit all the specs. I'd just like to ask the combat playing rogues what they're using in their offhand, because if it isn't a 1.4 speed dagger then they're seriously gimping their DPS.
    how the fuck do you know its 1.8 speed jeez learn the facts before posting random shit

Quote Originally Posted by Zeljo View Post
    how the fuck do you know its 1.8 speed jeez learn the facts before posting random shit
    Just imagine if it was a 2.6 dagger. Put it on a Sub Rogue's hand and you would have some very, very painful backstabs. =3

What ever happened to the idea of the next legendary being a tank specific item?! Seriously, A DAGGER?! Where do they come up with this shit? Just like all this speculation about "pandas" having a significant role in the next expansion. Who is making the calls for Blizz?! For them to continue to be successful, they are going to have to start accommodating the player base. You know they read these forums....LISTEN FOR A CHANGE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they make a new legendary this close to the end of an expansion? if it follows that it will take as long to get as they've made the current legendary staff then you won't have the dagger for very long at all. I hope this is just a fake report because a genuine addition of a dagger just has too many issues tied to it for it to actually work.
    Last edited by Theodon; 2011-09-14 at 12:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeljo View Post
    then they get a rogue
    My guild never had a rogue and never will. Its pointless to recruit a rogue only because there is a new legendary only for rogues...

Deleted
    I am disappoint That is all

So much for that tank legendary.

SWTOR can't come soon enough.

Deleted
    So much tears lol. Only thing I remember them saying about tank legendary is that it would be difficult to please all tank classes and that it wont be next legendary so I have no idea where did u get it.. Also, dunno whats so strange bout pandas in a world of cow men and dog men

Deleted
    I love how many 10 man guilds are whining cos they dont even use a rogue, Ever consider that is exactly why Blizzard is making the next legendary a dagger?

Quote Originally Posted by Xarko View Post
    So much tears lol. Only thing I remember them saying about tank legendary is that it would be difficult to please all tank classes and that it wont be next legendary so I have no idea where did u get it.. Also, dunno whats so strange bout pandas in a world of cow men and dog men
    Missing the point. Tanks haven't had a legendary since 2005. Rogues got two in 2007.

Let's not get into the fact that making the legendary a dagger makes it usable by exactly one class. What a waste.

Deleted
    sticky tape