Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    First time posting my UI, opinions are welcome.

At rest :

In raid :
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-09-14 at 06:40 PM.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-09-14 at 06:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Please rate please I work very hard on my raid frame look please rate fairly.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-09-14 at 06:47 PM.
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

Quote Originally Posted by Romulan1993 View Post

Please rate please I work very hard on my raid frame look please rate fairly.
    soo... 4 druids 3 shaman? what kind of raid is that?... also.. nice job.. but you dont need to see it 3 times...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    soo... 4 druids 3 shaman? what kind of raid is that?... also.. nice job.. but you dont need to see it 3 times...
    Some pug I left 1 minute later. See waht 3 times?
    1/3 GM of Valar Morghulis Horde Torrent Mill EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopajoo View Post
    Here we go

<snip>
    I'm using something along those lines as well, but I do think yours look quite a bit better than mine. Would you be able to upload it by any chance? :3
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-09-14 at 08:09 PM.

Idle:

In combat:

Something I made recently I quite like it. Would love feedback though!

Quote Originally Posted by Romulan1993 View Post
    Some pug I left 1 minute later. See waht 3 times?
    i think he is referring to you having multiple sets of raid frames active.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    poof

new uf's rockin an epic old school texture.

only workin on uf's atm.
    love the new uf's. and I remember that texture (or something similar) from hal's ui XD release imho.

Hey all. Here is my current UI. While not completely unique it is pretty much my own. Built primarily from Bartender4, KGPanels and SUF for my unit and raid frames.

While not nearly as minimalistic as some would like, you can see I am a little OCD when it comes to arranging everything at the bottom of my screen .

Idle

25 Man

Criticism and feedback is most welcome!

Thanks.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-09-15 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Criticism? THUMBNAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by Nossianiis View Post
    i think he is referring to you having multiple sets of raid frames active.
    this is what i wa talking about

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 07:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vbnm247 View Post
    Hey all. Here is my current UI. While not completely unique it is pretty much my own. Built primarily from Bartender4, KGPanels and SUF for my unit and raid frames.

While not nearly as minimalistic as some would like, you can see I am a little OCD when it comes to arranging everything at the bottom of my screen .

Idle

25 Man

Criticism and feedback is most welcome!

Thanks.
    This is pretty much the most unique and gorgeous DK ui i have ever seen. So few comments:
    1) I really like how you broke up the raid frames, thought that was really creative
    2) Assuming you are using a chat addon, I would go into the settings and make the tabs only popup on mouseover (i believe most chat addons allow you to do that)
    3) This one is just a personal preference, but as a feral druid I tend to look down at my bars a lot to check up on cooldowns, so to make this more universal, I reccomend and addon called Coolline - It displayes all your abilities that have a certain cooldown time on a handy dandy bar.
    4) I would also reccomend that you move your important DBM text up to the middle of your screen (or upper middle is what I have) just to also encourgae less staring down at your bars and more raid awareness - agian, not telling how to do your job, but as a feral... I occasionally glance down and get hit square in the face by flaming balls of doom (and other things)
    5) Along side your unit frame and your Target unit frames are 2 smaller vertical unitframe boxes... what exactly are they (i.e TOT, TOTOT, focus?)
    6) final thing, you have a bar right above your units that says 33%.. what is that, just ooc?

Thanks, and I would really like to see this uploaded, I use different packages for my 4 different toons, and would LOVE to use yours for my DK.

This is my UI that I made today:

Basically I'm posting here for some feedback, especially on where to place the raidframes, and also I'm looking for a chatbox addon that in some elegant way can like hide the chatbox or somehow make it less dominant. The problem is I dont want the actual text area to be smaller than it is... I guess what I want is a clever way of fading out as much as possible

Edit: I sort of improved the chatbox with an addon called Chatter, though I cant get it to fade out as fast as I want. In fact I cant get it to fade out any different at all from the default chat box

Edit again: In case anyone is interested, the addons I'm using are:
    Bartender (actionbars), they are faded out except the small one with consumables.
    IceHUD (Energy and SnD bananas, and combo point bar)
    X-perl (Portraits)
    Coolline (The cooldown line at the bottom)
    TellMeWhen (the Bandit's Guile icon)
    Sexymap (minimap)
    Last edited by Rapret; 2011-09-15 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapret View Post

<image>

Basically I'm posting here for some feedback, especially on where to place the raidframes, and also I'm looking for a chatbox addon that in some elegant way can like hide the chatbox or somehow make it less dominant. The problem is I dont want the actual text area to be smaller than it is... I guess what I want is a clever way of fading out as much as possible

Edit: I sort of improved the chatbox with an addon called Chatter, though I cant get it to fade out as fast as I want. In fact I cant get it to fade out any different at all from the default chat box

Bartender (actionbars), they are faded out except the small one with consumables.
    X-perl (Portraits)
    Sexymap (minimap)

As a chat addon, I would suggest Basic Chat Mods. You can hide basically everything except the text, and use the scroll wheel to scroll through the chat.

You could resize the raid frames and place them in the bottom right side of your screen.

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    This is pretty much the most unique and gorgeous DK ui i have ever seen. So few comments:
    1) I really like how you broke up the raid frames, thought that was really creative
    2) Assuming you are using a chat addon, I would go into the settings and make the tabs only popup on mouseover (i believe most chat addons allow you to do that)
    3) This one is just a personal preference, but as a feral druid I tend to look down at my bars a lot to check up on cooldowns, so to make this more universal, I reccomend and addon called Coolline - It displayes all your abilities that have a certain cooldown time on a handy dandy bar.
    4) I would also reccomend that you move your important DBM text up to the middle of your screen (or upper middle is what I have) just to also encourgae less staring down at your bars and more raid awareness - agian, not telling how to do your job, but as a feral... I occasionally glance down and get hit square in the face by flaming balls of doom (and other things)
    5) Along side your unit frame and your Target unit frames are 2 smaller vertical unitframe boxes... what exactly are they (i.e TOT, TOTOT, focus?)
    6) final thing, you have a bar right above your units that says 33%.. what is that, just ooc?

Thanks, and I would really like to see this uploaded, I use different packages for my 4 different toons, and would LOVE to use yours for my DK.
    Seriously, I never expected my UI would be seen in such a positive light. Thanks for the glowing response

1,2 & 3)) It took me ages to find a raid unit addon that allowed you to position the groups horizontally. I even asked in the "UI ask it" thread but no response. I eventually stumbled on the option in SUF. I do have cooline on my alt which I am learning to keybind with, atm I am a clicker so look at my bars a lot anyway. Its a bad habbit but one I am finding hard to break after 2-3 years. I currently use prat for chat, I will look to hide the tabs.

4)) As you can tell I am a sucker for symmetry, but I am considering altering the positions of my DBM bars.

5)) Yes, the two small horizontal bars are Tot, TOTT & F, ToF. I originally had them above my player and target frame but felt it was too cluttered and caused a tower like effect with needtoknow monitoring my diseases and procs.. so all in all it felt too high. Here is a screen before I changed it

I am still unsure if they fit the UI (being stuck on the sides) but dont really want to stack them above my frames again. Need to try and figure something out.

6)) Heh that is Simple threat meter that I used to use but keep forgetting to turn off. I have now amended that

Thanks very much for the feedback. Not sure if I will be uploading it. Last time I tried to do that it did not work and seemed to be quite involved. I will look into it again though
    Last edited by vbnm247; 2011-09-16 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapret View Post

X-perl (Portraits)
    Sexymap (minimap)
    Ok I've made some changes, mostly in regard to raid unitframes and the chatbox!

Solo/Idle:

manged to double save the SS and compress it, sorry

And in raid:

What do you think about it? Im still not entierly happy about the general style of it, dosent look that balanced or elegant as those TuK or Elvui things
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-09-16 at 10:09 PM.

[/COLOR]

Seriously, I never expected my UI would be seen in such a positive light. Thanks for the glowing response

1,2 & 3)) It took me ages to find a raid unit addon that allowed you to position the groups horizontally. I even asked in the "UI ask it" thread but no response. I eventually stumbled on the option in SUF. I do have cooline on my alt which I am learning to keybind with, atm I am a clicker so look at my bars a lot anyway. Its a bad habbit but one I am finding hard to break after 2-3 years. I currently use prat for chat, I will look to hide the tabs.

4)) As you can tell I am a sucker for symmetry, but I am considering altering the positions of my DBM bars.

5)) Yes, the two small horizontal bars are Tot, TOTT & F, ToF. I originally had them above my player and target frame but felt it was too cluttered and caused a tower like effect with needtoknow monitoring my diseases and procs.. so all in all it felt too high. Here is a screen before I changed it

I am still unsure if they fit the UI (being stuck on the sides) but dont really want to stack them above my frames again. Need to try and figure something out.

6)) Heh that is Simple threat meter that I used to use but keep forgetting to turn off. I have now amended that

Thanks very much for the feedback. Not sure if I will be uploading it. Last time I tried to do that it did not work and seemed to be quite involved. I will look into it again though
    I would be more then happy to help you set it up! - catch me anytime im online in WoW
    Nyancat - Elune - Us - Alliance - <Inner Focus>
    Alt: Nyanstomp (Same info ^)

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-09-17 at 08:46 AM.

Deleted

I just freakking love this UI! Wish i had something this clean ._. Anyone got any awesomesauce suggestion for a fury warrior UI? :3

This is my current UI: imageshack.us/photo/my-images/101/wowscrnshot091711083539.jpg (Gah cant post links ._. )

Out of Combat (Click for larger image)

Combat (Click for larger image)
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-09-17 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    ...cut...So far as I can tell I wouldn't be able to create a setup like this using Power Auras Classic 4.x but it may be possible when PAC5 is finally ready for general use.

The above is more of a proof-of-concept than something I'd be switching to right now, but I think there are promising ideas here. Maybe somebody else will take something from it or inspire me to improve the idea.
    Hello,

is it possible to have your WA's config for ret pally plz ?

Ty