The Utena vibes are strong in this one. I'm guessing Survival Strategy is like the stair scenes from Utena?
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-09-17 at 10:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Snyaia Horde or Alliance for guild I must know lol. Also I want Bebop to end so I can start Yuru Yuri!!!!
    Well... We have to be alliance if I want the name Nunnally
    I was gonna say horde myself but whatever.

As is aid on the MAL group i have made three toons a DK named Negi a Draenei pally anmed Kyouhei and a Draenei shaman named Xegadis

Oh and i CAN make a second horde guild ona PVE server gods only know i have toons on enough of em.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2011-09-17 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I was gonna say horde myself but whatever.

As is aid on the MAL group i have made three toons a DK named Negi a Draenei pally anmed Kyouhei and a Draenei shaman named Xegadis

Oh and i CAN make a second horde guild ona PVE server gods only know i have toons on enough of em.
    I still can't decide if we should go with Otaku Army or Dango Dango Dango. I am thinking Otaku Army since it doesn't choose one anime. As for another guild I mean we should see how big this one gets first. I mean I don't want you to waste your time if this whole idea flops.
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2011-09-17 at 11:43 PM.

Deleted
    Hi there, I used to flame people watching animes, but I had this friend that tried to convince me to watch death note for 2 years, fair and square I gave in and watched 1 episode and I was hooked, now I turn to the more experienced fellas like you on this forum, what would be a good anime if you really liked everything about death note?

Hmmm I am not a fan of Death Note but I always suggest Code Geass to people because it is amazing..

Edit: I also changed name to Otaku Army thank you for the awesome name sorrior
    Edit: 2 Guild is made just Pst Kyou on Alliance side of Gorefiend for an invite to the first ever MMO ANIME GUILD!!!!! Also need names for ranks any suggestions!
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2011-09-18 at 12:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Carecow, you should check out Shinrei Tantei Yakumo if you enjoyed Death Note. I found them to be very alike where mystery/suspense is concerned, it has similar artwork, and I swear to god, the Main Character is a distant relative of Yagami Light.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Desert Punk <3 awsome funny anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, quick question to those of you who have read/are reading Naruto:

The anime just arrived at the point where Naruto is told to train as a jinchuriki with the rapper-dude-whose-name-I-forget... approximately where in the manga is this? I am pretty tired of fillers filling up my anime, so I'll try to read the manga instead. Or is it a better idea to just start at chapter 1?
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post

The anime just arrived at the point where Naruto is told to train as a jinchuriki...
    489/490 are the "premonitions" from the old frog geezer.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    489/490 are the "premonitions" from the old frog geezer.
    Cheers! ^^

The anime just arrived at the point where Naruto is told to train as a jinchuriki with the rapper-dude-whose-name-I-forget... approximately where in the manga is this? I am pretty tired of fillers filling up my anime, so I'll try to read the manga instead. Or is it a better idea to just start at chapter 1?
    I rather much read the manga then watch the naruto anime, seems to dam slow to me. to many fillers and something about it just pisses me off. mangas pretty sweet tho.

Killer Bee

Heh, giggling at all the people baffled by the things they see in Mawaru Penguindrum, I'm totally used to it from Utena. Having a conversation while playing tennis for no apparent reason, or having a conversation talking over really loud fans that are on for no reason -- totally normal in Utena.

EDIT: Now I'm all caught up with everyone, have to wait for new episodes. Q_Q
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-09-18 at 02:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, holy crab. I'm currently at SPOILER the fight between Konan and Madara, and I can safely say that the double-page artwork ENDS HEREblows any shiny anime I've seen far out of the water o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carecow View Post
    Hi there, I used to flame people watching animes, but I had this friend that tried to convince me to watch death note for 2 years, fair and square I gave in and watched 1 episode and I was hooked, now I turn to the more experienced fellas like you on this forum, what would be a good anime if you really liked everything about death note?
    Code Geass is alot like death note in the cerabral sense but also try monster if that's what ya like.

---------- Post added 2011-09-18 at 03:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Heh, giggling at all the people baffled by the things they see in Mawaru Penguindrum, I'm totally used to it from Utena. Having a conversation while playing tennis for no apparent reason, or having a conversation talking over really loud fans that are on for no reason -- totally normal in Utena.

EDIT: Now I'm all caught up with everyone, have to wait for new episodes. Q_Q
    LOL agreeed too many people get mind fucked too easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Code Geass is alot like death note in the cerabral sense but also try monster if that's what ya like.

---------- Post added 2011-09-18 at 03:39 AM ----------

LOL agreeed too many people get mind fucked too easily.

I dont remember anyone saying Penguindrum its really a mindfuck/deep anime at least not so far. It is just weird and different from the regular/generic things we see season to season with A LOT of unexplained/random events which makes it intriguing and interesting IMHO not to mention the characters... i would define it more like a WTF anime since thats my most used expression week to week.

And off course if you have seen Utena you wont be as surprised by some elements since its from the same guy... anyway its Fabulous Max and way over anything else being aired atm IMHO(still havent checked some shows)
    Last edited by karloz1337; 2011-09-18 at 05:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    God damn, just watched the latest episode of Mayo Chiki. Suzutsuki is just too dangerous. Cursed super moe hiccups that make everyone want to hug her? Thats one deadly attack. And then they had to show chibi Suzutskuki hiccup as well? My heart could not withstand it. ~Nyu

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    God damn, just watched the latest episode of Mayo Chiki. Suzutsuki is just too dangerous. Cursed super moe hiccups that make everyone want to hug her? Thats one deadly attack. And then they had to show chibi Suzutskuki hiccup as well? My heart could not withstand it. ~Nyu
    Are you in my room watching things with me without letting me know? shit ninjas these days...

anyway yeah i just watched it too. but that last scene...

first i was like

then i got like

...My face when

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that was a let down, but there are still two episodes to go. And now that she doesn't have to pretend to be a guy anymore we should get girl Subaru at all times. I have a feeling we are going to get an open ending anyways. The novels/manga are still ongoing after all. I have learned to not expect a definitive ending when dealing with these kinds of series that way there are no disappointments and on those rare occasions when one does come along, it is a bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    dammit skizz, your fault that i'm watching ouran hish school host club now.
    not that i mind, got nothing to do anyway. but it just means, an even higher list to watch
    still got to add madawarum pinguin too my watching list.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni