Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    if they make it applicable for rogues, it would be nice if at least enhacement shamans could use it as well (making it useful for them the same way it is supposed to be useful for combat rogues), else alot of 10m raids are "forced" to bring some rogue in there if they ever want to have the benefits of a legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    did every other class get assfucked as much as rogues did this expac?
    You are right I mean combat's last talent has the unfortunate side effect of being suicide spree, not to mention no charges like feral and warriors have to help us keep up to the boss, every fight prefers range to melee, they even admit so and are going to buff all melee. There is a reason rogues are one of the least leveled class to 85 and if the statistics are right then we are and were the least played class. They even didn't add any new race combos for the class outside of the new races (but I still and will forever think that tauren and dreanai rogues are impossible since nothing with hooves can really be stealthy)

Edit: Not to mention the horrible time we are having dealing with the clunky usefulness of redirect and the slow ramp time we suffer from since Castercysm was released.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentOne View Post
    I Think ferals/hunters deserved next legendary, but whatever, it's like blizzard is trying to kill the game.
    I love how everyones comparing the Rogue CLASS to a Druid SPEC. Its just.. awesome! Same goes for tanks. Its a goddarnit SPEC, not a CLASS. So, let's look at it froma SPEC perspective as you really seem to want that.

Tanks had TF.
    Ferals had none.
    Mutilate had none.
    Sublety had none.

So why should you complain? Why should Ferals be before Muti/Sub? Then again, why should Muti/Sub come before Feral? Well, 'cause Blizzard decided so. Stop whining, it's honestly just a piece of pixels.

So, classes? Fair.

Druids: Val'anyr, Dragonwrath. - And RECENTLY.
    Warriors: TF, Glaives, Bow(blanketing on the name sheet), Shadowmourne - recently.
    Palas: TF, Val'anyr - somewhat recently.
    Rogues: TF, Glaives, Bow. -> Not had one since TBC.

So what exactly are you crying about again?

OT: Anyway, looking forward to it. I might renew my sub if the looks and questline seems worth it, and it looks pretty epic from what Ghostcrawler described.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2011-09-19 at 08:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell, my 25 man raid doesn't even have a rogue. This is pretty...heartbreaking for me. Bring the player not the class, unless you want to progress towards a legendary.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogrutana View Post
    Hell, my 25 man raid doesn't even have a rogue. This is pretty...heartbreaking for me. Bring the player not the class, unless you want to progress towards a legendary.
    Well then I think it's time you recruit a good rogue then.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Druids: Val'anyr, Dragonwrath. - And RECENTLY.
    Warriors: TF, Glaives, Bow(blanketing on the name sheet), Shadowmourne - recently.
    Palas: TF, Val'anyr - somewhat recently.
    Rogues: TF, Glaives, Bow. -> Not had one since TBC.
    You're missing a whole lot of Sulfuras from your list.

This would be most unfortunate to any pet collectors if they add the guild achievement pet tied to the daggers, or any guild that is completest and want all the achievements available for them. But then again, if you have 25 people that aren't using all 10 classes then maybe you should free up your restriction on recruiting. But even this shows how little people have thought of rogues and why blizzard feels then need to give us a legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Zasso View Post
    You are right I mean combat's last talent has the unfortunate side effect of being suicide spree, not to mention no charges like feral and warriors have to help us keep up to the boss, every fight prefers range to melee, they even admit so and are going to buff all melee. There is a reason rogues are one of the least leveled class to 85 and if the statistics are right then we are and were the least played class. They even didn't add any new race combos for the class outside of the new races (but I still and will forever think that tauren and dreanai rogues are impossible since nothing with hooves can really be stealthy)

Edit: Not to mention the horrible time we are having dealing with the clunky usefulness of redirect and the slow ramp time we suffer from since Castercysm was released.
    That doesn't at all explain why it is limited to one class. That's retarded. Enhancement shamans never had a legendary (no, Sulfuras doesn't count, and back then u could easily say they were HORDE limited), there is no reason not to fit in another class. Rogues had Thunderfury, Warglaives and even the bow, and now they get daggers JUST for them??? Bullshit. Your class didn't need YET another legendary.

If the next legendary is not a tanking legendary, I shall be quite displeased. It's bad enough making 1 legendary, the final legendary of the x-pac too, only usable by 1 class. You want to bring back epic class quests? Ok. How bout for epic items like benediction or the hunter bow? Legendary's have NEVER been restricted to 1 class. That's why I don't like it. If it was usable by maybe enhance shammy or hunters to DW, then I would be ok with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by resare View Post
    You're missing a whole lot of Sulfuras from your list.
    Ah right! Knew I forgot one! Dont matter, it's so long ago anyway and it only proves my point further :P

Enhancement shamans never had a legendary
    Enhance shamans aren't a class.

Quote Originally Posted by Orly View Post
    That doesn't at all explain why it is limited to one class. That's retarded. Enhancement shamans never had a legendary (no, Sulfuras doesn't count, and back then u could easily say they were HORDE limited), there is no reason not to fit in another class. Rogues had Thunderfury, Warglaives and even the bow, and now they get daggers JUST for them??? Bullshit. Your class didn't need YET another legendary.
    Well it also makes it so they aren't worried that one class will be so much more powerful using the legendary than any other class so no one but that class should be using it as it will be wasted power. Look at what they had to do to dragonwrath, arcane mages seems to be the best spec to use said staff so why should any other caster get it if the arcane mage will be so much more powerful than say a warlock, they removed the problem by not adding an internal cool down but it does aid them in not having to worry about balance among the classes evenly deserving of the legendary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make it not require too much PvEing, PvPer wants free boost here! :>

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshkrusher View Post
    I'm all for giving rogues another legendary since the glaives, but rogue only? That's retarded. Is there even another single class legendary out there? Enough whining seemed to work on the classes part. At least give the other 2 handed classes something to dabble in....It's just plain retarded imo.
    Rogues had access to Thunderfury, Glaives, and legendary bow. No legendary has ever been labeled for one class only. Much less a class specific quest line that they said they weren't doing again because it was wasted development time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zasso View Post
    Well it also makes it so they aren't worried that one class will be so much more powerful using the legendary than any other class so no one but that class should be using it as it will be wasted power. Look at what they had to do to dragonwrath, arcane mages seems to be the best spec to use said staff so why should any other caster get it if the arcane mage will be so much more powerful than say a warlock, they removed the problem by not adding an internal cool down but it does aid them in not having to worry about balance among the classes evenly deserving of the legendary.
    This seems like an example of why they should give it to multiple classes. They saw a problem with potential class balance, and fixed it.

Deleted
    Congratulations my sinister friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    did every other class get assfucked as much as rogues did this expac?
    And that's mean you have to get a legendary for that?
    Shaman's current state is bad too for all three specs nad hteir DPS state is far worst than rogues, so i don't understand your logic.

Every legendary should be focuses on 2-3 classes, our raid doesn't have a Rogue for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    What's the point on making a class specific legendary this is plain wrong.
    Everyone from this point would say "Why i have to share my legendary with X others classes Rogues got their class-only in the previous expansion"
    The current legendary is usable by 4 classes the previous was usable by 3 and so on.

Unless they changed their philosophy to single-class legendaries, this is wrong.
    Exactly. What if they made a Warlock only Legendary?

This game should try to balance the goodies with all classes, and not just limit itself to one.

Even if they made a Legendary for my class, I still would find just as much fault and stupidity on the part of Blizzard to do that as I do now.

This seems like an example of why they should give it to multiple classes. They saw a problem with potential class balance, and fixed it.
    The point I was really trying to make is that it would just be easier for all legendary from now on are class specific and they don't have to undergo these unneeded balancing acts, which would free up more time for them to add in other cool stuff or even fix some of the problems they have addressed but never had time to fix i.e. low level battlegrounds.

Deleted

Sooo Rogues are getting legendaries.... FFS WHY NOW?! I don't want legendaries now!

This isn't a troll post, or a rant about legendaries.

Don't get me wrong - the idea of legendaries for rogues next expansion hasn't really pissed me off or excited me. My only concern is that, if we get our legendary now we won't be seeing another one for the next 2-3 years.

Do you really want a legendary now? Surely it'll be like when casters got ateish back in vanilla - cool, but no pve content to use it on.

I'm all for rogues getting a legendary, but why does it have to be NOW? Why could it be, first tier next expansion for example?

I don't really feel as it rogues are in a good state right now anyway - I would go so far as to say they are broken. Ok I know the numbers might look good in pve and high rated arena, but I don't really care about that stuff : My rogue just isn't fun to play any more.