Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yall should check out the coverage on the official website! It has lava puke! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/350...9_19_2011#blog

I just really hope they don't put extra rewards beyond an achievement on it. I'd be very disappointed if I missed a Pet or Mount because of a thinly available epic.

Epic Gems only for PvErs, why Blizzard hates PvP? =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ryotte View Post
    If the level cap is 120 someday, he says? Wha?
    that wont happen anyway ... we will all die in 2012

For those saying "it's ONLY 7 bosses" let me ask you this:

Would you rather 7 mouthfuls of steak or 15 mouthfuls of dogshit?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiandra View Post
    Good job Blizzard * applaud * VERY GOOD JOB I LOVE IT ! damn it why did i stop raiding !!!!!!!!! i want to raaaaaaid i loved the game so much ! stupid work ! FU ! *rage*
    That's what LFR is for...people who don't have the time to raid anymore. Its not as rewarding they said, but they said it doesn't take nearly as long as normal raiding and you get to see everything first hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post

Omg Lmao. XD So true. This is sig material people!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am loving the Rogue Legendaries!!! Makes me glad I stuck with my toon throughout the expansion!

Endtime Bosses look interesting.... SPOILERS I guess.

Echo of Sylvanas: Spawned from shattered timeways and cloistered within the Ruby Dragonshrine, a maddened fragment of the Forsaken's leader, Sylvanas Windrunner, waits restlessly. Having lost everything and unable to find peace, this tormented echo aches for a chance to unleash her dark fury at anything still living within these barren, time-twisted wastes.

Echo of Tyrande: Once high priestess of Elune and leader of the night elves, this time-twisted fragment of Tyrande Whisperwind now wanders the desolate future of Azeroth. Enveloped by eternal midnight, she is forever separated from the comforting light of Elune and torn by questions about why her goddess did nothing to put an end to such madness.

Echo of Jaina: The tormented fragment of Jaina Proudmoore has been split and infused within the shattered pieces of her staff. To restore balance to the timeways, this echo must be defeated. However, the devastating magical power possessed by the once-proud ruler of Theramore is hardly lost to her time-havocked spectre. In this future Azeroth, she is only divided, and waiting....

Echo of Baine: Enraged by his failure to protect the world and, most importantly, the Horde, this time-ravaged shade of Baine Bloodhoof lingers within the ruins of the Obsidian Dragonshrine. Although he's still as powerful as the tauren high chieftain from the present, within this shattered future Azeroth, this guilt-ridden echo is little more than a discordant vessel of unquenchable malice and anger.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Oh GTFO with your elitist attitude and your "help distinguish people deserving their gear" bullcrap! It's just a game. And unlike you jobless pasty skinned basement dwelling nerds who have too much free time on their hands, I don't have the time to commit myself to hardcore raiding. I pay the monthly subscription fee like. I deserve to see the content just as much as anybody else.
    This is why WoW is failing. They're catering to the minority. AKA, the elitist dickholes who like to stroke their e-peens and AFK in SW and ORG in their full tier 12 gear!
    I raid maybe 3 hours every week (if that even) I have full T12 and the only upgrades I can currently get are from heroic modes which refuse to drop leather )yes I am one of the OH SO RARE PvE Rogues(

I play a grand total of maybe 4 hours everyweek if I log on at all besides raiding.

Granted, I have no problem with Blizzard just going, "HEY you're in the instance! Lets give you this full set of armor so you can go kill deathwing GO BE AWESOME!"

My point is, it doesn't take much effort and time if you a halfway decent player (or rather you raid is though that's another issue entirely)
    You want the best gear with little time involvement? wait for GW2 (which is going to be a much better game imho but to each his own)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I guess End time is related directly to Ysera's dream in twilight of the aspects.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    "Epic gems will drop in the new raid (likely on Normal and Heroic only)." Sorry, that is hands down the best and funniest part. Sorry for all the people that have been stocking up on JC tokens for months now just to get....close to nothing (I'm sure they'll add something new to buy with tokens...they have to...)
    Raw uncut gems drop from the new raid. You will need the pattern, probably purchased with the tokens from the trainer.

I see a lot of people rerolling melee because this is crazy. Some melee are OP already speaking from a cat druid and rogue point. I have both classes and I raid on them semi-hardcore and I prefer to play these 2 classes over my hunter but, now melee getting a buff *waves goodbye to hunter.*

Quote Originally Posted by JHuggz View Post
    Why the hell are rogues getting another legendary???? And it's class specific to rogues only? Such bullcrap.
    Indeed. I mean, if they are going to make it usable by combat, why in the hell wouldnt they make it usable by Enha, too? or even possibly hunter? I really dont get it, every single legendary before either had no restrictions or as restrictions that made sense - limited to people who could actally benefit it (Thunderfury even had hunter and paladin, Twins had added DK...) Somehow some classes/specs are unlucky. But yea, it makes complete sense in a game where one class uses melee agi weaps, one spec of another class uses them aswell and hunter could benefit from them, too, to make the weapon restricted to one class only... not. They cold have always made them axes and adjust them for assa and subt. guess preventing enha from getting any legendary is stadard now.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Oh GTFO with your elitist attitude and your "help distinguish people deserving their gear" bullcrap! It's just a game. And unlike you jobless pasty skinned basement dwelling nerds who have too much free time on their hands, I don't have the time to commit myself to hardcore raiding. I pay the monthly subscription fee like. I deserve to see the content just as much as anybody else.
    This is why WoW is failing. They're catering to the minority. AKA, the elitist dickholes who like to stroke their e-peens and AFK in SW and ORG in their full Heroic tier 12 gear!
    You pay to get in the door, not to go home with the hottest girl in the place. Some things you have to work for.

I am going to explore the crap out of the new 5m dungeons. I mean, seriously. Wallpapered.

8 bosses for the next 4 months?

Very dissapointed.

I was expecting at least 2 raids with 14-15 bosses total.

=/

Deleted
    For those saying "it's ONLY 7 bosses" let me ask you this: Would you rather 7 mouthfuls of steak or 15 mouthfuls of dogshit?
    I'd rather have 15 mouthfuls of steak, they used to deliver that and really there's no reason why for the same monthly price we should be receiving half the content, sure inflation has gone up a bit, but not 200%, I've not heard of them having mass lay offs, so why is it they can no longer deliver large, full scale raids like Ulduar or two medium size raids like Tier 5?Or to use your analogy, I'd happily accept 5-6 mouthfuls of steak (very good) and another 6-7 mouthfuls of chips (good, but not as good as steak) than just 7 mouthfuls of steak so I don't starve during the week.

I like how the 4.3 raid boss they've shown in a pallatte swap of the end boss of GB. Laaaaame.

Quote Originally Posted by Alja View Post
    I think I have all of like 4 stacks in my bank - I'm honestly just annoyed that they way it sounds gems are only obtainable through raiding, which is something I rarely do. I have a jewelcrafter and three alchemists, it would be nice to be able to transmute gems and actually cut gems on this toons that have a maxed level profession and should be able to. Not to mention if this does end up being the only way gems are available it's going to completely skew the market. Have fun paying insane prices for gems.
    And you would be a perfect example of why LFR is going into effect. You can do easy raids to get a chance for easy epics and see content you normally wouldn't get to see. You are the reason why after BC, Blizz decided people should be able to get 3/5 tier pieces through grinding heroics.

I find it funny how so many trolls hate cata and praise Wrath when it was Wrath that started this horrible down trend of making everything cater to the casual players. Vanilla was great and BC made it better. Wrath opened the game up to the mass casual market ruining most of what was fun with Raiding and pugging groups for heroics, destroying the community with LFG. Now with Cata, you find problems? People should look in the mirror. Your beloved Wrath is what led to Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post

Don't you mean "Would you rather 7 mouthfuls of bullshit or 15 mouthfuls of dogshit?