How long does amazon take to restock?

http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-08622MU...6517870&sr=8-1

I wanted to buy this item one day last week but they ran out of stock the day that I decided to buy it. I don't have much experience with amazon, but I've basically been keeping my eye on this item everyday ever since it went out of stock... at first they said it would restock in 3-5weeks, then 2-5 weeks. I'm just wondering if any of you have experience with this, if it really does take this long or if that's just a guesstimate?

(and yes I have to buy from amazon, not newegg, because I have old gift card balance on amazon that I'd like to use)

And it's frustrating because newegg ran out of stock for one day three days ago and then restocked the next day <.<

Deleted
    1 left in stock, it says.

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim View Post
    1 left in stock, it says.
    It's from another retailer where it costs $95 more than what amazon sells it for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser499 View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=new

Click the add to cart from the Amazon seller.
    Sigh, people aren't getting it. Shouldn't have made this thread. They're still out of stock, which is why it says "Usually ships within 2 - 5 weeks. "

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Royaltru View Post
    It's from another retailer where it costs $95 more than what amazon sells it for.
    Oh, guess i should read. I was just "they have it, type it to let him now."

Deleted
    Could this be a model that's being replaced, or just released, or something?

$799 at JR.com and "coming soon"
    $804.28 at MWave and "temporarily unavailable"
    $759.82 at PCRush and "not available"

(alternate vendors found via InvisibleHand Firefox extension)

I imagine Amazon will get stock back in as soon as they can, but it doesn't look like anyone's having much luck at the moment so I'd have to guess supply issues from Samsung?