Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA maybe my brother's guild will finally be able to down a boss now lol. fails!

15%??! It wasn't even hard to begin with, me in my 6 hours a week super casual 10man friends guild have cleared 6/7 heroic, so I can't really say I feel that a nerf that massive was needed. Some T11 heroics are going to be harder than T12 heroics now...

10+ Year Old Account
    The nerfs are welcome. My alts can finally pug 7/7 without problems .
    Assistant (to the) Regional Manager.

Wow, I figured this would be a 5% nerf per month for 4 months leading up to 4.3, not a 15-25% nerf on day 1! This will remove progression entirely from all bosses except heroic Ragnaros. Guilds that haven't even entered heroic modes will be 6/7 heroic in the next 2 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is too much in my opinion.I was hoping for an ICC-style nerf.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally, I can pug FL easier!

Yeah what the hell, I thought they said gradual?

Deleted
    Guess farming 6/7 will speed up then

Deleted
    This is truly unprecedented, as far as I can tell.

Deleted
    What... a load... of bollocks ;(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Landolph View Post
    The nerfs are welcome. My alts can finally pug 7/7 without problems .
    I wouldn't bet on it

Thank you based god.

I just cried a little on the inside, there will be a true difference of pre and post nerf kills now.

Deleted
    15/25% dmg/health + additional mechanic nerfs...

WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    15%??! It wasn't even hard to begin with, me in my 6 hours a week super casual 10man friends guild have cleared 6/7 heroic, so I can't really say I feel that a nerf that massive was needed. Some T11 heroics are going to be harder than T12 heroics now...
    I understand you are a pro player and all, but no "super casual guild" is 6/7 heroic. I wouldn't even necessarily say that a "super casual" guild would raid 6 hours a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Brosterr View Post
    I hope you meant 3 healing. You were supposed to two heal before, so the nerfs make the two healers jobs easier allowing for a third, or just two heal and kill bosses faster.
    huh?

my guild usually 2 healed shannox alysrazor and baleroc. im saying 2 heal the others so we can burn em faster...why would i mean 3 heal?
    Originally Posted by statlerthegreat
    I don't play a real world simulator. I play World of Warcraft. Where I am a Goblin, named after an explosive, that hurls balls of arcane "fuck you up" at internet dragons/ogres/whateverthehellmaloriakis.

10+ Year Old Account
    To the people whining about too easy content: It's a game, you shouldn't need to dedicate your entire life to it to be able to down some pixels.

What are we supposed to do until 4.3 comes out now? I guess bang our heads against heroic ragnaros, but with 15% less damage even he will be significantly easier. Looking forward to months and months of trivial farming... But then I guess these nerfs weren't aimed at people successfully raiding T12, they were aimed at getting mouthbreathers who can barely handle Zul'gurub to do raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Brosterr View Post
    I hope you meant 3 healing. You were supposed to two heal before, so the nerfs make the two healers jobs easier allowing for a third, or just two heal and kill bosses faster.
    Why on earth would you bring 3 heals post-nerf ? Just bring 2 heals and roflstomp the instance !

Blizz , you should delete hm definitevely ... holy shit.