Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Again a set that looks pretty nice compared to recent previous tiers. Not as spectacularly awesome as some of the other T13, but still well above average.The most striking thing in this post is how incredibly ridiculously pathetic rogue T11 looks. Possibly the worst tier ever across any class.

Hey,Rogue in the Tier 13 Armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    They didn't get it wrong, they just didn't include it since it wasn't in the game. They put Tier 2.5 there instead.
    It is in the game, it's just not available now but it didn't disappear. There are still players that have it so it's still an asset that can be seen to this day.

FINALLY they use the BE model to show the gear, see blizz it looks better on blood elves

looks decent, I feel like it would be cooler on like an undead tho.

A RED BATMAN ?! looks more like Daredevil if you ask me ?! They could have made the armor darker looking , like something around gray or even Black ! whats wrong with a fcking Black batman ?! and those shoulders.... that green thingy spilling out of them , I so wish it was a different color xP Dark blood Red or atleast Black :|

Deleted
    ...The hell is this?

BAT IS QUITE OBVIOUS RIGHT GUYS .. no?

Actually... I did think it looks AWFUL... but now im holding out hopes for some good colour schemes. I tried some myself in Photoshop, and I think with a non-blue-quality looking colour scheme it could be good.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2011-09-20 at 06:40 PM.

LMFAO!!!. It looks fucking horrible. My god, so far the only impressive t13 has been warrior. I Swear if paladin and DK aren't at least a fraction of the warrior's, I'm going to be severely pissed.
    Guild Wars 2 Was A Lie

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by merogue View Post
    A RED BATMAN ?! looks more like Daredevil if you ask me ?! They could have made the armor darker looking , like something around gray or even Black ! whats wrong with a fcking Black batman ?! and those shoulders.... that green thingy spilling out of them , I so wish it was a different color xP Dark blood Red or atleast Black :|
    If you think that's too colourful, go check out the T13 warlock set XD
    But you're right on the colours though. Red and green doesnt really fit together.
    Let's wait for the colour alternatives.

To hell with the rest of of the armor, just give me the helmet with a black / blue tint and I'll be happy.

Lol at the people complaining about the Belf model. Everything looks better on the male Belf; I feel bad for the humans, gnomes, and dwarves who will be wearing this. Actually I just feel bad for them in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol this is bad Blizzard! You losing it... or the good modelers and artists are too busy on your new MMO... LOL!
    ''this is your life and it`s ending one minute at a time''

It's the Goddamn Batman!!

Quote Originally Posted by tulextreme View Post
    Lol this is bad Blizzard! You losing it... or the good modelers and artists are too busy on your new MMO... LOL!
    ^ This, I think all there good modelers have transferred over onto there new mmo and left there "newbie" mod's to handle the job. I was really expecting something REALLY epic from the rogue T13 to tell you the truth.
    Guild Wars 2 Was A Lie

10+ Year Old Account
    blood elf model = fail,
    They ruin every tier, no mater how good it looks.

Signature by Sokogeka

Quote Originally Posted by Velkahn View Post
    blood elf model = fail,
    They ruin every tier, no mater how good it looks.
    And how exactly do they ruin it? With their normal proportions and straight posture? Please enlighten us.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Actually... I did think it looks AWFUL... but now im holding out hopes for some good colour schemes. I tried some myself in Photoshop, and I think with a non-blue-quality looking colour scheme it could be good.
    I like the edit. If it were colored like this, it wouldn't be half bad, except looking a bit like last tier.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

How I'd want it to look...