Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    So, I've got a challenge for you guys. What shoulders and chest would match Cowl of the Illidari Highlord? I really want to make a set using this, but.. I'm kinda stumped for now. Items have to still be available in game, and useable for a horde priest.
    For staff I would pick Twisted Visage (XT-002 25man)
    and Mace + OH I would go with Lok'Amir il Romathis and Dragonslayer's Orb both from old Nefarian
    Last edited by mmoc3f39910ec6; 2011-09-17 at 12:54 PM.

Deleted
    So, I've got a challenge for you guys. What shoulders and chest would match Cowl of the Illidari Highlord? I really want to make a set using this, but.. I'm kinda stumped for now. Items have to still be available in game, and useable for a horde priest.

Edit: Actually, after some time with WMV.. I think I've succeeded. Now just weapons to match.
    Wow I love this outfit I'm trying to put together a priestes sof the old gods outfit. I wonder if this outfit would still look good on female undead. Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    T6 + Apostle of Argus it's the most aesthetic set so far.
    The bad thing is that i don't have Apostle but farming it would be nice
    I have been farming this staff since bc for main spec, then here and their in wrath and cata and every week since tarns news came out. At least 40 kills on Archmonde and have yet to see it drop ... . so frustrating

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by volwratth View Post
    I have been farming this staff since bc for main spec, then here and their in wrath and cata and every week since tarns news came out. At least 40 kills on Archmonde and have yet to see it drop ... . so frustrating
    Aww unlucki =( I've never seen it drop whenever I've been although today Zhardoom dropped so I swiped that. xD I love how its a zergling/felhunter on a stick. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    hey, thats the exact same as my mage looks :P did you steal it from the mage transmog thread? :P
    Considering it is the Priest Tier 2 lookalike set, I doubt it :P
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

http://www.wowhead.com/profile=32432111

Finding the robe is going to be a pain in the ass (I bought the gloves on the AH :P).
    PD: Do you know how many people will I have to put together in order to kill Jaraxxus 25 man? I want that chalice so badly...
    Last edited by HaruGlory; 2011-09-16 at 09:39 PM.

Holy gnome with T6 = epic!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Penric; 2011-09-17 at 10:09 AM.

Deleted
    Sorry for the huge pics, but this is what I got. S1 with Don Rigoberto's Lost Hat, T2.5 with Twisted Visage
    http://i55.tinypic.com/13zn7rk.png
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2011-09-22 at 06:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kompis View Post
    BIG IMAGE
    whats that staff in 2nd pic?

---------- Post added 2011-09-22 at 02:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Considering it is the Priest Tier 2 lookalike set, I doubt it :P
    oh is it? :P i just collected cool looking peices even the same staff for my mage and posted it in a few thread waaaaay back when this was first announced :P its an awesome looking set

that guys like my twin, we both did it on female undead, and we both have same pet out in the picture

10+ Year Old Account
    The T9 would be nice with this cowl as well

I'll most likely be wearing the T8 set, but we haven't seen T13 yet. Hoping for no more bowls on my body this expansion.

The Avatar set is just awesome, and the accompanying staff too.

10+ Year Old Account

Yup... Still got it in my bank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

I'm still looking for a MH/OH to go with Priest T5. I have the "Priest on a Stick" staff, but I don't always have a "best in slot" staff weapon. I've got a few alternate combo's (T2 recolor), but no MH/OH for T5 yet.

Deleted
    I've farmed T1, T4, T5, T5PvP, bits of T6 and T2... but I'm pretty certain I'm going to stick with T0.5 Virtuous set with Benediction.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Iapetus that is a really nice one, gj.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    whats that staff in 2nd pic? [COLOR="red"]
    Can't remember the name but it looks very much like the old TBC badge mace. If I've got the right one the badge vendor inside Shattrath sells it.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Iapetus btw what's the name of that offhand?