Unhappy A compassionate favor please. Mother in Kidney Failure. Son is very scared.

Apparently this isn't the right place to talk about this kind of topic, thanks anyways for helpful comments.
    Last edited by Synntax; 2011-09-23 at 03:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gathering people to say WE SUPPORT YOU is like asking people to pray for her. You'd be much better off finding people to actually help.

Moved to Gen Offtopic.

pix or it didn't happen.
    You can't have Manslaughter without the Laughter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    Gathering people to say WE SUPPORT YOU is like asking people to pray for her. You'd be much better off finding people to actually help.
    Well, others would agree that asking for prayers and asking for help go hand in hand.
    @ OP, I mean no disrespect, but I see your mother comments a lot on FB and you are on MMO; why not sell the computer? You can have all the possessions in the world and lose and replace them. You only get one mother. Good luck to you, my prayers are with you.

I wish you and your family nothing but the best, Synntax. I highly recommend you brace yourself for some stupidity, though. This is the internet and your story is going to attract a lot of trolling. Just remember, they are haters and they are simply jelly of the fact that you have a family that supports one-another. To quote Athene: "Spread that jelly on your toasties."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing left for this thread; closing.