I like T10 a lot too... but being shadow I am making sets with cool shapes instead of colors, but if I weren't shadow (terrifying thought) T10 would definitely been on my list

---------- Post added 2011-09-24 at 03:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    I wonder if someone is going to start a guild or a guild start charging for "Mogging" runs? I can see it now....
    Idk about making a guild for it, but my guild has been doing random "old content" runs for people to get stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Idk about making a guild for it, but my guild has been doing random "old content" runs for people to get stuff.
    Well, I was just thinking about the multitude of "solo" type players who, if they are in a guild, are most likely in a very disorganized one, but are also players who will be, more likely than not, very much into mogging.

I could totally see them paying to be run through instances that cannot be easily soloed with most classes for gear that is BoP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just a heads up for all you Black Mageweave chest fans the [Stormspire Vest] imo is a tad better as it has bits on the arms too, should check it out, it's off a rep vendor in netherstorm
    Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    wooo pirates report in!
    Yarr!

Need a better white shirt. But I cannot find any
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kompis View Post
    Yarr!
    wow i really like that, what shoulders are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Need a better white shirt. But I cannot find any
    Have you tried the white pirate shirt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Posted this in another transmog thread...

Shadow Priest. Not THAT huge a deal, seeing as I'll be in Shadow form a lot, but I'll be out of it when running around town. Going with T1 for my Disc set for now, since it's the only full set I have.

Black Mageweave Gloves, Vest, Pants, Boots
    Absolution Shoulders (T6)
    Bloodied Fireweave Bracers
    Wisdom of the Timbermaw belt
    Staff is a low level priest quest reward from SFK

15+ Year Old Account
    What is it with people failing at combos? Like, I mean it in a good way, but don't EVER try to match Gold AND Silver at the same armor UNLESS those are the only two colors you have.

Also, belts are important and I see a lot of people not using matching belts and/or forgetting to change them in general.

I'll be using full Virtrous Dungeon Set 2 + Benediction + Crown of Faith.

I see some great combos, but some people really need to get their aesthetics right! No offense!

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    Have you tried the white pirate shirt?
    You mean the Buccaneer's Vest.
    I have actually. But... it looks like a skanky pirate output. That's not quite what I was aiming for
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    You mean the Buccaneer's Vest.
    I have actually. But... it looks like a skanky pirate output. That's not quite what I was aiming for
    Common White Shirt: http://www.wowhead.com/item=16060#.
    Formal White Shirt: http://www.wowhead.com/item=4334#.

Best I could find b4 Giants game.

I'm afraid you can't transmog a chest into a shirt. And I really want to wear a chest

Quote Originally Posted by Lucapa View Post
    What chest piece is this?

Quote Originally Posted by HaruGlory View Post
    What belt/robe is that, by chance?

And damn you for being Alliance and being able to equip a chalice! I posted earlier asking for one, but I was confused. See, my Druid was Alliance for a time, and she the chalice from ToC.
    Last edited by Anastacy; 2011-09-25 at 06:47 PM.

Malvision: Mordrethar's Robes. Drops from the Devourer of Souls in The Forge of Souls HC.

Spazzeh: Gossamer Robe and the Unyielding Girdle or Dawnspire Cord.

For questions like these, I can heartily recommend the addon called Mogit.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    What belt/robe is that, by chance?

And damn you for being Alliance and being able to equip a chalice! I posted earlier asking for one, but I was confused. See, my Druid was Alliance for a time, and she the chalice from ToC.
    Gossamer robe and Dawnspire cord

Deleted
    This is one of the 4-5 sets i'm farming.
    Anyone want to help me find a nice pair of gloves and offhand for it? :P

Edit: And possibly a better belt...

I will have to decide between one of these sets.
    If someone wonder about the shiny mace, it is
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=32964/me...tors-salvation
    Pokemon Y Friendcode, PM if you wanna add: 3797-7990-5163
    IGN: GLITCH