Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Guild Wars 2 GUILD!?

Hey there!

A few friends and I are VERY excited about Guild Wars 2, and when we get into beta (or just when the game is released), I plan on leading a guild. I am not sure as what to name it, but I have a few ideas.. I created this post to ask if anyone would be interested in joining, once we get into the game that is. I'm hoping for a mainly PvE type guild, not sure if they will have endgame raids on release. Once we get more details when/where this will happen, I will update this post. Hope to see you all in Tyria!

I'll be starting a guild with a few friends, hope to see you in game

10+ Year Old Account
    id love to planning on being a char engi or asura nnecro. would be fun .

Deleted
    If an MMO Champion guild for GW2 is about, I'd probably join it.

Although I do intend to use GW2 guild feature to its fullest and be in more than one guild.

I intend to go on with my legacy "Equilibrium". Formerly known as GodsArmy in a few games.

I will once again lead a guild and hope it will be among the best (as it was in previous games, such as Aion).

Would be cool to state regions etc... :P
    I guess Ill try few guilds at a time too, but might end up to playing mainly in one.

Deleted
    Well, if you truly keep yourself to this idea, then I'm interested in joining once it's created.

I still have to decide on a character name for you to recognise me with, though... Does Guild Wars 2 features surnames like Guild Wars 1 did?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lihonessa View Post
    Well, if you truly keep yourself to this idea, then I'm interested in joining once it's created.

I still have to decide on a character name for you to recognise me with, though... Does Guild Wars 2 features surnames like Guild Wars 1 did?
    Yes.
    But you are also allowed single word names, minimum of 3 letters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love to join, so far i can see repeating names on this subforum. Lets just gather up people and make a massive

Quote Originally Posted by Teasy View Post
    Would love to join, so far i can see repeating names on this subforum. Lets just gather up people and make a massive
    A massive MMO-Champion would be good, but since guild wars 2 lets you join multiple guilds, we can make many different smaller guilds, one for PVE, PVP, alts and just casual hanging out. Which would make it easier than just one massive guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    EU or US? I'd like to join if I will not join with a friend into other guilds

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    EU or US? I'd like to join if I will not join with a friend into other guilds
    I don't think GW2 is region locked. so EU and US will be on the same servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthshockaz View Post
    I don't think GW2 is region locked. so EU and US will be on the same servers.
    Officially it hasn't been decided yet.
    But since GW1 didn't have any region locks, they're under a LOT of community pressure to go that way for GW2.

Deleted
    I was looking for a guild to join in GW2, would be nice to join in, you'll have to let me and everyone else know what server you'll be on and guild name etc

I'd join, been looking for a GW2 guild

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Officially it hasn't been decided yet.
    But since GW1 didn't have any region locks, they're under a LOT of community pressure to go that way for GW2.
    They did say at PAX east panel Q&A, that they were going for a golbal server design again, though ofcourse we'd all have to be on the same server to have a guild anyway.

I think it would be helpful to have a thread on these forums with all the guilds from mmo-champ/wow players listed, along with timezone/content focus etc.

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    I think it would be helpful to have a thread on these forums with all the guilds from mmo-champ/wow players listed, along with timezone/content focus etc.
    We can make a thread for guilds once we know more about them. Just like they did for SWTOR.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will lead a guild myself, with my friends of course. All my friends and my little brother and all his friends are gonna play, and I get to be the leader ^^Or so, I say. They are welcome to join Hehe.

But isn't it too early to recruit on MMO, when the only thing you say is "i'm GM"?

Stood in the Fire Stealthedbear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope they have some good guild features in this game, it took a while for GW1 to get them