MMO-CHAMPION guild

I know there is already a thread about a guild in GW2, but it isnt exactly the same idea i have, what i want is that for everyone on MMO-Champion to join this one big awesome guild on the same server and be awesome together. I think it will be really cool and fun coz we can actually use mmo-champ as a way to recruit ppl lol. Anyway, constructive feedback and all those shenanigans please. Also, poll or no poll?

Not to be a debby downer, but I've seen this attempted before with little success. Not to say it can't happen or you shouldn't go for it, but mostly ppl will gravitate to guilds with specific focuses, or with similar play schedules. The concept of a MMO-C "super" guild that people can join for communication's sake would be ideal, while their smaller guild focuses on what they most want out of the game.

It could work this time because you don't belong to a single exclusive guild, you can belong to several guilds and simply choose to represent one when you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by GrodinLB View Post
    It could work this time because you don't belong to a single exclusive guild, you can belong to several guilds and simply choose to represent one when you want to.
    Yes in GW2 this could easily work, mmo-c guild could be one of your more social guilds while you have different guilds for dungeon groups, running around doing DE, or WvWvW

Yeah the idea is that it would be a really big social guild with a large amount of members , but u wouldnt be exclusive only to that guild , u would have ur organized pvp guild and ur 5 man raiding guild and whatever else u want in addition to this big social community, if u catch my drift.

Deleted
    Only issue is everyone has to be on the same server, and not everyone will be.

If it's on the server I play on, then I will join it, as one of my many guilds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry MMO-Champ, but I am going to make my own guild with my friends With me as guild master of course.
    But it would be fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggetmagic View Post
    May I ask... source? :P
    Well, I'm just presumming since it would be weird been on server X, while a guild you joined is on server Y.

They could work it in, but it would just be weird.

Why not everyone join the same server from the start? there's not exactly a disadvantage in doing that is there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggetmagic View Post
    Not really, assuming server transfer is free.
    Well server transfer is free on Rift, but you have to leave your guild behind.

We'll just have to wait and see what they decide, but I doubt we can be in different guilds on different servers.

Since when did the people on MMO Champion got to be the best buddies?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Since when did the people on MMO Champion got to be the best buddies?
    Since ponies obviously!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Since ponies obviously!
    I dislike ponies

Since serverswapping may happen easily and frequently (like they said) I assume you will be able to keep your guild whenever you swap servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Since ponies obviously!
    So much this. I'M A BRONY AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!

I'd join it. But I don't even know how the servers are gonna work yet.