Wink Has anyone actually transmogged anything yet?

I'm on the EU, so I'm wondering if anyone used the feature yet?
    I'm curious about prices or any extra info. Did you run into any problems? Any gear that won't mog?

...is it available yet even? D:

Sorry if a repost, did not see a similar thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post
    I'm curious about prices or any extra info. Did you run into any problems? Any gear that won't mog?
    I don't think transmog was available yet, but i haven't been on the PTR.
    But still, the priest T13, new models and cast aniamtions are enough to keep me happy for a week or 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

It is available now on the PTR.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    It is available now on the PTR.
    Good! Thanks Any idea about costs?
    Mainly asking so I have my char prepped before copying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been on EU PTR, too bad I had to use an old char, so none of my transmog gear or cloth to make them handy

Did manage to snag a shoulder piece from PvP vendor (merciless level 70 gear Yay! for between 2 and 2,5k honor) and transmogged that on my bland pre 4.2 shoulders I still had there, cost 20 gold or something, very reasonable. And looked awesome

Saw more then a few transmogged people, when you inspect them you get to see the normal label from the item, with pink/purplish lettering in the very top that say what item they used to transmog.

INterface looks a bit like normal char screen, except items are in black and white and there is only items you can Transmog available, you just drag your skin item on top and press a button

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    I don't think transmog was available yet, but i haven't been on the PTR.
    But still, the priest T13, new models and cast aniamtions are enough to keep me happy for a week or 2.
    It's on ptr with void storge

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I've been on EU PTR, too bad I had to use an old char, so none of my transmog gear or cloth to make them handy

Did manage to snag a shoulder piece from PvP vendor (merciless level 70 gear Yay! for between 2 and 2,5k honor) and transmogged that on my bland pre 4.2 shoulders I still had there, cost 20 gold or something, very reasonable. And looked awesome

Saw more then a few transmogged people, when you inspect them you get to see the normal label from the item, with pink/purplish lettering in the very top that say what item they used to transmog.

INterface looks a bit like normal char screen, except items are in black and white and there is only items you can Transmog available, you just drag your skin item on top and press a button
    Awesome! Thanks for the input
    For the EU ptr, when I try to copy my char it says that the feature is unavailable. Might try later...

Either way, sounds awesome 20g is pretty reasonable indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's ~250g for a full set, at least it was for my shitty gear, and no problems so far.

Also, you can transmog in bulk, just right click the items you want to look like, it's smart enough to know boots -> boots, chest -> chest, etc. So no need to drag and drop, just click the whole set, and pay.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you need 2 of the same weapon if you want to transmog both weapons or would 1 be good enough?

Is it integrated with Void Storage - i.e. do you have to take the stored item out to mog something with it's looks, or can it be used straight from there?

Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post

...is it available yet even? D:

yes into full mage t7