Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    People like you are the reason I quit. I never said you should raid 24/7 and push for world firsts. Maybe I should have phrased what I said initially a little better since I was being hyperbolic. "Strive to be the best you can be". You shouldn't feel compelled to be THE best player in the world, because you probably never will be. You shouldn't raid or PvP every night, because it gets boring and stressful. But I've heard this "I don't want it to be a job" as an excuse thrown around by bad players so much I can't stand hearing it anymore.

As an example, I had players in my guild who would persistently underperform. When I, or anyone else, attempted to offer them advice, they turned it down because "They didn't want playing to become a job". What they meant was that they couldn't be arsed. They weren't casual. They played a lot. More than me. They didn't want to be any better because then they would cross some magic threshold where the game becomes a job. Thing is, WoW is a team game. Since THEY refused to take on their responsibility, ("OMG I'm having fun it's just a game not a job OLOLOLOL") they made the game a job for everyone else. We had to carry them, until I could take the carrying no more.

If you think I'm a hardcore raider, you're mistaken. I expect everyone to try their best (within reason), or it's just not fair on everyone else.
    you should joi na guild that like having 6 or so of the 10 man being that very person and then watching them beat you out for gear.. sadly I am back im that guild uggh I would so server transfer if It wasn't so damn much for my 6 85s ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    While you are right in the sense that most pvpers and hardcore raiders are douches, Alai does have a point as well.

The worse you and your friends perform, the less fun the game will generally be.
    Although true, what is "bad"? There's people who think anything below rag HC is bad, even people that call you retarded if you're not doing hardmodes, or if you're below 2400 mmr.

Proud human beings typically shun suffering as weakness, but God said, I will meet you at the crossroads of suffering.†

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    <snip>
    Well well well. Shit just got real.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just a heads up, I think we're going to close this thread and start a new one as a continuation, since it's taking like 30 seconds now to load every page. vBulletin wasn't designed for threads this long!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    i said: no snuggling!
    * hugs isi's head

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG13ification View Post
    It's actually a girl voicing him. LOL
    Of course it is.
    It's usually a female VA voicing japanese characters.
    Like Goku and stuff.
    I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    * Tacklehugs Isi and noms his cutie mark
    ... *evil glare* ... that's it... i'm out of this for now...
    * leaves thread through the door

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Just a heads up, I think we're going to close this thread and start a new one as a continuation, since it's taking like 30 seconds now to load every page. vBulletin wasn't designed for threads this long!
    Ponies: Now breaking forums, too.

Deleted

A mod already tried telling us that once.

OMG what? we are under attack ponys

hey you can only break us up if we can start 10 new thread in random sections of the forum, since the Diablo 3 T shirt for blizcon is MLPs then we should start one there about it..

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenchi View Post
    Although true, what is "bad"? There's people who think anything below rag HC is bad, even people that call you retarded if you're not doing hardmodes, or if you're below 2400 mmr.
    It's hard to say just how bad you have to be in order to be 'bad'. There are so many different definitions of it.

Wow Ponies breaking everything

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Hehe, Ponies too much to handle?

10+ Year Old Account
    ...wait wait wait wait. It works perfectly fine here. whywouldyoudothis.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Of course it is.
    It's usually a female VA voicing japanese characters.
    Like Goku and stuff.
    I like it.
    Hehe, indeed! xD

Deleted
    Wow, never seen a dude with a red name before :O

Deleted
    get a better comp, mine loads in (testing) 1.2 secs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    That's Sunshine.
    Never seen her? :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    That's admin for ya!