Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    No one mentioned yet that he was the drummer in Nirvana.

i was going to, but i was afraid it would show my age

Imo the Foos first 3 albums were fantastic, not a fan of the later stuff tho.
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    i was going to, but i was afraid it would show my age

Imo the Foos first 3 albums were fantastic, not a fan of the later stuff tho.
    Your age? Geesh, "Nevermind" came out in '91 >.>

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    Hm.

Im Dave Grohl fanatic. But this seems weird. Dave is OK guy Ive met him 3 times backstage and I almost peeped myself because of the laughter but this seems weird... I dont know what to make of it. Selling out? No, I bet guys at Blizz loves them also so they asked kindly but...hm.
    Success != selling out. What are you, 14? Most musicians struggle for years eating ramen and living in 1 room shithole apts to try and make it big. I hardly call where the Foo Fighters are "selling out".
    Now Metallica post-Justice and pre-Death Magnetic...I'll agree with you.

Fail, The ending of BlizzCon will be a bad one. But that's just my Opinion. I am deeply saddened they couldn't have done a more loved band. Hell might as well just bring Linkin Park along too.

15+ Year Old Account
    "more loved band"?

Who would you suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by Toskorae View Post
    "more loved band"?

Who would you suggest?
    Judas Priest springs into mind as one, as well as Motörhead.

THAT would have been epic ending.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshpit View Post
    Fail, The ending of BlizzCon will be a bad one. But that's just my Opinion. I am deeply saddened they couldn't have done a more loved band. Hell might as well just bring Linkin Park along too.
    Sod off. The Foo Fighters are brilliant, you demented loony you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Why be afraid of that, I'm 47 and I don't really care if all the 15 year olds here thinks that I'm "old".
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Your age? Geesh, "Nevermind" came out in '91 >.>
    it was not meant to be taken seriously
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Judas Priest springs into mind as one, as well as Motörhead.

THAT would have been epic ending.
    Pretty much spot on. Have them both play, better than the Poo Fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol a more loved band. That's cute seeing as how the Foo Fighters are one of the most popular bands of today in America.

But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I ain't mad at you! Hell, I like this news. Foo Fighters are pretty good.

Deleted
    oh and don't forget to keep it clean :>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e5hRLbCaCs

Quote Originally Posted by Huffalicious View Post
    lol a more loved band. That's cute seeing as how the Foo Fighters are one of the most popular bands of today in America.

But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I ain't mad at you! Hell, I like this news. Foo Fighters are pretty good.
    Justin Beiber is one of the most viewed artist out there right now, You wanna see him at Blizzcon? Didn't think so :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Justin Beiber is one of the most viewed artist out there right now, You wanna see him at Blizzcon? Didn't think so :P
    Doesn't mean people want to see a 40 year old band, either

Deleted
    What's wrong with linkin park and foo fighters? You should be happy to have one of the greatest bands of last decade to be performing. Some people like me would give their ass to be there.

And while we are there, WHY do you think ending will be bad? Gimme some arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Toskorae View Post
    Doesn't mean people want to see a 40 year old band, either
    No, but those 2 bands I was just agreeing with. They could do a band from Nowadays music.

Deleted
    :/ .. foo fighters rock...
    yes.. judas priest and motorhead would be closer to ozzy...
    It would be epic.. but foo isn't that bad :/ ..
    people.. always complaining.. im sure that there were a lot of complaints about ozzy 2.. and if one of the 2 mentioned would end the show.. there still would be people bitching... grow up

15+ Year Old Account
    No, but those 2 bands I was just agreeing with. They could do a band from Nowadays music.

You mean like the Foo Fighters or Linkin Park?

I pitty the foo who talks bad about the Foo!

Deleted
    Meh, what's wrong with Foo Fighters? Mainstream enough that people know them.. I don't think that they're the most terrible band to play at Blizzcon. It could be so much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentOne View Post
    What's wrong with linkin park and foo fighters? You should be happy to have one of the greatest bands of last decade to be performing. Some people like me would give their ass to be there.

And while we are there, WHY do you think ending will be bad? Gimme some arguments.
    Well frankly, the new LP SUCKS! everyone should know this. And Foo Fighters, they used to have good songs/lyrics. Now it is just a mix of BS and lame chords. Yes, they have 1 or 2 songs that are "alright." The ending will suck because the Foo Fighter will be playing. FOR ME! I said it was my opinion. I understand other people like them and will defend.